Your Actual Job

My Unbelievable Princess

Chanyeol pack his things from his barracks. He put everything into the box. 

Just then, a whispering noise can be heard by him. He turns his head. He open the door.

"Yah." Chanyeol said lazily. A bunch of guys are standing in front of his room.

 

"What are you doing, huh?" 

 

Baekhyun pouted. He hug Chanyeol. "I'm going to miss you Captain!" 

"We're going to miss you, captain!" All of them said in union. They look sad. Chanyeol smile. He push Baekhyun away from him. 

 

"Hey! All of you should visit me to the Blue House, okay!" 

 

Jongin sighs. "You think it's easy to get a permission to go there just to see you?" 

Sehun nods. "Yeah. That sounds impossible!" 

Chanyeol sighs. He ruffles Sehun's hair. 

"Yah! Take care of yourself and stop complaining about anything!" 

All the men looks sad. Jongdae pats Chanyeol's shoulder.

"I wish you the best, Captain." He said as he salute to him. Chanyeol smile. Everyone start to following Jongdae's action. 

 

"We wish you the best, Captain!"

 

Chanyeol nods. He smile widely as he salute to them. 


"I'll return in safe and sound!" 

 


"He'll be screwed as soon as he come." Ji-hyo said as she read a book. Minseok and Taemin is sitting in front of her.

"He'll guard you 24/7 noona! That's fun!" Taemin said as he lean his back into the sofa. "That means i won't get any flying pillow again!" 

Ji-hyo chuckled. "Who says? He's going to guard me, but he's not going to come near to my room!" 

Minseok and Taemin surprised. They looking at Ji-hyo confusedly. Minseok thinks for a while. 

"But.. He need to make sure that-

"I won't do anything stupid!" Ji-hyo said as she put her book into the table. "I will make sure to label my room as a private area and no one can go there except both of you!" 

Taemin sighs. "Argh noona!" 

"Shut up." Ji-hyo said as she take her book again. She open the next page. 

Just then, an idea come into her head. Ji-hyo smirk. 

 

 

"Welcome to your new home, Captain." President Kim said as he greet Chanyeol, who just arrive. Chanyeol smile. He give him a salute. 

 

"Report, Captain Park Chanyeol is moving into the Cheong Wa Dae." 

 

President Kim smile. He nods as he give him a salute. 

 

"Report, Captain Park Chanyeol, you're given a responsibility as the head of presidential's secret service."

 

Chanyeol grin. He give a wide proud smile to President Kim. 

 

"I'll give my best to make sure the president and everyone around him is safe!" 

 

President Kim nods. He pats Chanyeol's shoulder. 

 

"Now, change your clothes and take a look around here."

 


Chanyeol is already in his suit. He also already wear his earpiece. He walks around the Blue House to study the surroundings. Start from the reception center. He pay attention to the president's assistant. 

After a long walk, they finally enter the residence, where President Kim and family stayed. Chanyeol take a look at around him. 

"In the left, it's President's private room. The living room is where we are now, as you see, and in the right.."

Chanyeol take a look at the president's assistant, who suddenly lowering his voice. 

 

"What?" 

 

The assitant clearing his throat. "It's the president's daughter room." 

 

Chanyeol nods. He smirk as he staring at the door. 


"So this is your room.. Huh?


"But.." The president assistant continue his words.

 

"She never allow anyone to enter her room." 

 

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. "Well.. It's normal, right?"

The president assistant move closer to Chanyeol. "Not even a maid can enter her room." 

Chanyeol widen his eyes, surprised. "Are you serious?! Is she having some disorder-

"No!" The assistant said. "She can't stand if someone talking behind her back, that's why she keep everything around her to be private. Only her aide and her secretary that can enter her room." 

Chanyeol surprised again. "Eh?! But her aide and her secretary is a male.." 

Just then, the door in the right side is suddenly opened. The assistant straightened his position. Taemin is walking out from there, there's an A4 paper in his hand and soon, he stick the paper at the room's door. After finished, Taemin entering the room again. Without even looking at Chanyeol or the assistant. 

Chanyeol take a look closer at the paper.

 


TALKING IN FRONT OF THE ROOM IS NOT ALLOWED. 

 


"What the hell?!" 

 


"They're here, like what you said." Taemin said as he walk into the balcon. Ji-hyo 
nods. She give the binocular to Taemin. 

"Thanks for your little friend. I think i need to have one."

Taemin nods. He take a look at around the Blue House. It looks really calm and green. 

"But, noona.. I think you need him to guard your room too.. Because you know that this place is having so much spot for a spy to spying on you. Especially when your room is having a balcon like this." 

Ji-hyo just quiet. Then, she let out a sigh.

"I don't know.." She said as she staring at the floor. "But it's his fault to give me such a bad impression on him!" 

Taemin nods. "That's right.. But.. Can you considering it again? Yeah, well with Minseok hyung and me beside you it's already safe but when you have a person who can fight well beside you.. That's more safety. 

Ji-hyo thinks for a while. She seems to have a deep thoughts about it.

 

 

The tour finished and now Chanyeol is in his office. Junmyeon is there, going to say something to him.

"This is your job: make sure for the residence is safety 24/7. You'll have 50 person under your command. And actually your job is pretty easy. You just have to sit here and do the patrol every 5 hours."

 

Chanyeol nods. Yeah, that quite easy. 

 

Junmyeon bit his lips. "But.. There's a special command for you from the president."

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, surprised. 

"Uh?"

Junmyeon take a deep breath. "You're going to be Miss Kim Ji-hyo's personal bodyguard."

Chanyeol's jaw drop to the ground. He blinked his eyes, dazed, confused, and disbelief.

Junmyeon just quiet as he already know that's going to be his reaction. He wave his hand in front of Chanyeol. 


"Captain Park?"


Just then, Chanyeol realize it. He finally realize that..


"WHAAT?! G.. GUARD.. HER?!" 

 


"WHAAT?! GUARD ME?!" Ji-hyo scream in shocked. Minseok and Taemin rub their ear. 

Minseok take a glance at Ji-hyo, scared. 


"Uh.. That.. That's your father's command."


Ji-hyo's jaw drop. She shut her eyes in anger. 


"Bring me to hell, now."


Taemin looking at Ji-hyo, scared. He slowly pats her shoulder. 


"C.. Calm down.. Noona.. Calm down.."


"HOW CAN I?!" Ji-hyo said in frustration. She gets up from her seat. She thinks of something. 

Not long after that, she nods. A smirk come into Ji-hyo's face. 

"Yeah.. He is my personal bodyguard. I can do whatever i want, right?" 

 

 

Junmyeon sighs. He looks really bothered. 

"You should be happy, Junmyeon. With Captain Park guarding her, she'll be safety. You can't be like this!" 

Junmyeon lowering his head. Yeah. He doesn't like the idea of Chanyeol becoming Ji-hyo's bodyguard. 

Because it means.. That he'll spending most of his time with her.

And he doesn't want it. He just.. Can't stand to see Ji-hyo with another guy. 

 

 

Come to the dining room. 


Chanyeol sighs. This is Ji-hyo for sure. He put his phone at his pocket and walk lazily heading to the dining room. 


"The torture has started now."


Ji-hyo is there. Quietly eating her lunch. Minseok and Taemin standing behind her, looks scared.

Not scared of Ji-hyo. But they scared of what will happen once Chanyeol come..

And that person finally arrive. Chanyeol come into the dining room with an annoying expression. Ji-hyo doesn't care. She still eating and not even trying to see him. 


"You're here."


Chanyeol just quiet. He stand in front of her. There's a table separate them. Chanyeol cross his arms. 


"Get straight to the point. What do you want?" 


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. She put the forks into her almost empty plate. 


"What i want?" Ji-hyo said as she smirk. She take a look at Chanyeol. 


"One. No skinship allowed." 


Chanyeol cough. Surprised.


"Who's going to touch you anyway?!" 


"Two. Don't cross the border."


Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. "Border?"


Ji-hyo points her finger to the right side. There's a long red ribbon stick to the floor, 2 steps from her room. 


"You can't cross that line." 


Chanyeol gasp in disbelief. She actually make it?! 


"Tsk. Childish."


"Three." Ji-hyo said as she raised her finger. 


"You can't entering my room. Only these 2 men behind me can do that." 


Chanyeol put his hand on his hip. "Why should i enter your room? I have my own room!" 


"Four. Don't touch my things." 


Chanyeol sighs. "Hey. I can't even enter your room so how can i touch your things-


"Five!" Ji-hyo said as she gets up from her position. She smirk. 


"You should do whatever i want."

 

Chanyeol laughs. He cross his arms as he take a step forward, closer to Ji-hyo.

 

"Well, seems like you should hear my rule too, then?" 

 

Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows as she staring at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nods. He put his hands on his waist. 


"One. I'm going to do whatever i want to prevent you from anything dangerous."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She keep staring at him.


Chanyeol continue his words. He point his finger at the border.


"Two. There's no border between us."


Ji-hyo furrow her eyebrows. 


"Three. I can entering every room in this residence, because i have a permission to do that. And i have to do that too because it's the part of patrol." 


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. "What the-


"Four." Chanyeol said as he put his hand into the table. "I can touch anything i want.  Because i need to make sure everything is safety and there's no harm things inside your room."


Ji-hyo just quiet, she looks upset. Both of them staring at each other's eyes. 


"Five." Chanyeol said as he smile. He take a look closer at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo looking at him in anger. 


"I can do whatever i want. Because i'm your personal bodyguard."


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. She looks really, really upset now. Chanyeol smirk. He cocked his head.


"If you have your own rule, i can have one too, right? Nice to work with you, Kim Ji-hyo." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAH ji-hyo just being too much!! And their rule too.. umm.. 😅 anyway enjoy the story!