Let Him Go

My Unbelievable Princess

"Welcome home, Ji-hyo ah."



Ji-hyo just quiet. She feels really awkward as it's almost 2 years they're never meet each other and she knows really well that he like her, so.. It's really awkward. Ji-hyo just hope that she can vanished and suddenly popped on the car.

And finally, after a long 2 minutes, Junmyeon let go of her body.


"Let's see.. How much you've grown up.."


Ji-hyo just quiet as Junmyeon observing her, from head.. To toe.

Just then, a smack come into Junmyeon's back as Ji-hyo hit him.


"Ah! Kim Ji-hyo!"


"What are.. Are you doing?!" Ji-hyo said as she suddenly stuttering. She looks blushing. Junmyeon take a look at her, and then, he smirk.

"Omo, a woman as tough as a stone is actually blushing right now after being teased by her oppa?"



"Yah! Kim Junmyeon!"

 


Chanyeol just quietly staring at the 3 people that laughing together as they're entering the car. His eyes looks sad.. But he knows he can't do anything.

Just like that. That's how they're separated. Without any words coming out from his mouth. Just a letter. He thinks that was the best way for them to separated without hurting anyone. Being silent all this time was his option to not feeling the pain anymore.

But.. It's different for Ji-hyo. She needs some explanation. A reason that quite underestable for her to break up with him. At least, she needs to know why he suddenly leave, when everything was completely fine for her.

And that's what hurting her. Without any words, he left. He took everything from her: first kiss, first hug, and everything that for the first time, she feel it. Being loved and in loved with someone that finally appreciate her in any ways.

Chanyeol sighs. He wake up from his daydreaming as he knows there's no use for him to keep thinking about that.


"Aish! Where's he?! I'm freezing now!" Jongdae said as he try to make his body warm. Baekhyun shakes his head as his nose looks a little bit red now.

"Stop nagging. Your words start to hurt my ears." Baekhyun said as he hold the big paper. Jongdae sighs.



"Yah! Where's your manner in front of your superior?!"



Baekhyun and Jongdae shock. They turn their head in union.



"CAPTAIN PARK!!!!!" Both of them yelled as they jump to hug Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughs as he hugging back both of them.

"Yah.. Look at both of you.." Chanyeol said as he staring at their soldier uniform. Baekhyun grin.

"Actually.. Jongdae, Jongin, and i are just promoted last week." Baekhyun said as he shyly explain it. He take a look at Jongdae.



"And we're going to be your aide."



"WHAT THE?!?!? REALLY?!?!" Chanyeol said loudly, can't believe it. Baekhyun and Jongdae smile widely.

"Yeah." Jongdae said as he nods slowly. And suddenly, Jongdae and Baekhyun salute in front of Chanyeol.

"Report! Commerade Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae are ready to serve under your command!"

Chanyeol can't help but laughs. He covering his mouth as he feels shy because everyone is staring at them, confuse.

"Okay. Your report is accepted." Chanyeol said with a big grin on his face.


"It's nice to work with you, Commerade."


 


Junmyeon open the door slowly. The house looks really empty because you can't hear anything. Ji-hyo take a look at around her.


"Nothing has changed." Ji-hyo said as she take off her sneakers and wearing the slipper. Junmyeon shrugged his shoulder.


"Well.. We're going to leave this house in 5 months so what's the point of changing the interior?"


Ji-hyo nods lazily. She hurrily walks heading into her room when suddenly, a confetti popped right on top of her head.


"WELCOME HOME MY PRINCESS!" Madam Seo said happily as she welcoming her only daughter. Ji-hyo sighs. She take a look at her mother.


"Ah eomma! I'm not an elementary kid!"



"Ah why?! My only daughter is coming home after 2 years! Can't i do that?!"


Ji-hyo just quiet as she lazily walk into her room. Madam Seo shocked. She hurrily grab Ji-hyo's arm.


"Yah! Where are you going?!"


"My room. Why?" Ji-hyo said lazily. Madam Seo sighs.

"How can you just leave like that?! At least eat your mother's food first!" Madam Seo said as she start to drag Ji-hyo to the dining room. Ji-hyo sighs in anger. She groans.


"AH EOMMA!"
 



"President." Junmyeon and Taemin said as they're entering President Kim's room. Both of them bows in front of him.

"She's home. And she's doing really well, Sir." Taemin said politely. President Kim nods.

"I can hear swearing, yelling, and screaming everywhere in every corner of this house now. I'm pretty sure she was fine."

Junmyeon smile. President Kim take a look at the two men in front of him.



"Enjoy the breakfast. I'm going to work at the reception center."


Taemin nods. He bows as he walk out from the room to join the breakfast. And soon, President Kim take out a box from under his table.


"Send this to Captain Park. He need this."



Junmyeon blinked his eyes. He take the box and open it.



A speech text. Junmyeon raised his eyebrows.



"A.. Um.. Sir.." Junmyeon said as he take out the text, reading it carefully. "Are you sure this is-

"In 2 days, we're going to hold his coronation day." President Kim said. Junmyeon just quiet.



"We can't just quiet for a long time. This is the right timing to start our plan."



Junmyeon nods. He completely understand because they only have 5 months left before the election. And they need to do something at that time.


Even that means, he will have a war against his family.



Junmyeon walk out from the room. Ji-hyo is already finished her breakfast and now she bring her luggage into her room.


"What's on her mind now, i wonder."
 



Ji-hyo slowly entering her room. She take a look at around her. Nothing changed. Everything is still there. Ji-hyo take a step closer into her bed and she take a seat there.


"H.. How can.. I fall asleep in here.."


Ji-hyo just quiet. Suddenly, a memories about Chanyeol flashing around her head. Ji-hyo close her eyes, trying to get rid off that.


"Stop thinking about that. It was happened a long time ago and it was ended up a long time ago. There's no use for me to keep thinking about this."


Ji-hyo let out a sighs. She gets up from the bed and about to take her luggage when suddenly, someone peeking into her room.

Ji-hyo turns her head. Just then, she laughs.
 


"What are you doing there?"
 


Junmyeon laughs. He finally shows his figure and entering her room. He take a look at around him.
 


"I was wondering what is currently on your head right now."



Ji-hyo smile. She thinks for a while.
 


"Well.. I keep talking to my self that nothing has changed. But some people sure changed."
 


Junmyeon turns his head. "Huh? What do you mean?"
 


Ji-hyo crossed her arms. "You know it really well that i never let anyone entering my room except Taemin or Minseok.. Right? And where are you now?"


Junmyeon chuckled. He walks slowly approaching Ji-hyo, and ruffles her hair.


"I actually forget about that. I'm sorry. I won't do that anymore."


Ji-hyo nods lazily. But then, she thinking of something.



"Well.. For now.. You can enter my room too."
 


Junmyeon widen his eyes, surprised by Ji-hyo's words. He blinked his eyes.
 


"I must be misheard something.."
 


"No you're not. Now can you please give me some space to enjoy my quality time to take care of my luggage?" Ji-hyo said as she start to drag him out from her room and closed the door. Junmyeon just quiet, still trying hard to digest her words. But then..
 


"Kim Ji-hyo! Hey! Are you sure about that?!"
 


Ji-hyo just laughs as she start to take out some of her clothes. Junmyeon sounds really happy yet still can't believe about that. Ji-hyo smile.
 


"Welcome home, Kim Ji-hyo."


 


"Welcome home, Captain Park." Commander Yoon said as he greet Chanyeol again. Chanyeol salute to him.


"Report. Captain Park Chanyeol has returned and ready to serve the country!"



Commander Yoon just quiet. He take a look at around him, make sure that there's only both of them at this room.



"Yah, fool. It's sounds really strange to know that you're going to be a General in 2 days." Commander Yoon says as he take a seat. Chanyeol laughs. He nods.


"Yeah, me too. Even my mom still thinking that this is only a joke."



Commander Yoon laughs. Just then, he put a box on top of the table. Chanyeol turns his eyes.



"Ey.. Today is not my birthday!"



"Aigoo.." Commander Yoon said as he smack Chanyeol's head. "How can you're going to become a General if you're still acting like a child!"

Chanyeol laughs. He take the box. But then, he realize something.


There's a Blue House Stample on it.



Chanyeol blinked his eyes. "This.. This is.."

"The Head Secretary come by himself to give this. That must be super special." Commander Yoon said as he gets up from his position.


"Open and learn it. You need that as your gun."



With that, Commander Yoon walking out from the room. Leaving Chanyeol alone. Soon, Chanyeol open the box.

It's a speech text. But not any mere speech text, this is made by President Kim and sealed by Blue House Stample which means one thing: this is part of the plan.


"So.. This is getting real now."





"I'm here." Ji-hyo said as she standing in front of President Kim's table. President Kim nods.


"So you're coming back because you were afraid i'll kick you out from this country or because you finally getting back your sense?"


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. Her facial expression changed into cocky one.


"I'm coming to see how my father will end his dynasty."


President Kim turns his eyes. Ji-hyo just quiet as she doesn't care.


"That day.." President Kim said as he re-adjust his documents.


"Everyone that knows you were fainted because of miscarriage were discharged from that hospital."



Ji-hyo's heart beating faster. She clenched her fist.


President Kim take a look at Ji-hyo. "If only you told me who's the one that should be responsible, none of this will be happened."

And with that, a laughter come out from Ji-hyo. She laughs histerically. Ji-hyo take a look at President Kim.


"Told you? If i told you now, your dynasty will crumble in just a second."


President Kim lean his back into his chair. He cross his arms.


"Interesting. When did you learn all this manner? You can even threat your father now."


Ji-hyo let out a breath. "I learned this through everything that happened in my life. Now, excuse me, because i need to looking out for a fresh air. I find it difficult to breath in your room."


And with that, Ji-hyo bows to President Kim and leave the room. As soon as Ji-hyo is nowhere to be seen, President Kim let out a sighs. He rub his forehead.
 


"That must be hard."
 


President Kim turns his eyes. Junmyeon is there. President Kim laughs.


"Her words sure really hit me. She's getting more tougher than before."


Junmyeon smile. "She's just being herself, Sir. I'm so sorry for what she said earlier to you."

President Kim chuckled. "No need to sorry. What she said was right."

Junmyeon just quiet. Sure President Kim looks really sad.


"Then, i'll go now. Excuse me-


"Let's have a formal dinner."



Junmyeon raised his eyebrows. "Uh.. A formal?"



President Kim smile. He take a look at Junmyeon.



"Let's invite Captain Park for dinner."

 


Ji-hyo walking out from the house. She take a look at around her. Just then, she walks to the backyard.

"Nothing changed. Really. Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she put her hand into her cardigan's pocket. She walks slowly as she staring at the scenery.

And soon, Ji-hyo spotted something. She stop her steps.


A bench.


Ji-hyo just quiet as her legs take her to the bench. She's standing in front of the bench.


"It's been a long time." Ji-hyo said as she touch the bench. All the sadness is coming back again as the memories of her and Chanyeol keep flashing around.


"Wah. This is really great."


Ji-hyo turns her head and found Junmyeon. He looks really amazed by the scenery at the backyard.


"How can you come here?"


"Well.. I saw you earlier walking out from the house.." Junmyeon said, slowly. Ji-hyo nods.


"But hey." Junmyeon said as he walk approaching her. "How can you find such a beautiful spot in here?"

Ji-hyo just quiet. She knows this place from Chanyeol, actually. And she doesn't even know why she was heading into this spot when she walking out from the house. Ji-hyo really make a mental note to stop letting herself thinking about the past.

"Uh.. I.. Don't know?" Ji-hyo said, looking for a safe answer. Junmyeon laughs. He take a seat on the bench.


"Come here."


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. "Huh?"


"Hurry come here." Junmyeon said as he pat the empty seat beside him.


"You need some tranquil environment to clear your mind."



"Do you think you can sleep peacefully with a big painful bruise like that? Even your bed is more comfortable than anyone's bed in Korea, you need a tranquil environment to have a good rest."



Chanyeol's words suddenly come into Ji-hyo's mind. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes.


"Aigoo.. I need to drag you." Junmyeon said as he grab Ji-hyo's arms and make her sit beside him. Ji-hyo still quiet. Or maybe, she is drown on her memories.

Junmyeon seems understand. He take a look at Ji-hyo, and then turns his head into the scenery in front of him.


"He must be the one that show you this spot."


Ji-hyo's heart beating faster. She take a look at Junmyeon. Then, she smile.


"You were right."


Junmyeon smile. He lean his back into the bench.


"Actually, i'm just guessing. I'm a little bit taken aback when you said i was right."


Ji-hyo chuckled. She also lean her back into the bench.


"Yah.." Junmyeon said as he staring at the sunset behind Bukaksan. "How can almost no one know that this beautiful spot exist in here?"


"Because beautiful things doesn't like attention." Ji-hyo answered it in a second. Junmyeon turns his head. Then, he smile.


"Wah. Our Kim Ji-hyo is getting mature."


Ji-hyo laughs. She take a look at the sunset im front of her.


"I was forced to be mature by every things that happened in my life."


Junmyeon turns his head. There's a sadness behind Ji-hyo's words. And only Junmyeon that can notice it, since they were growing up together.


"Don't think about it anymore, Ji-hyo ah." Junmyeon said as he pull Ji-hyo into his embrace. "Let's stop crawling on the past and letting go the all the pain that keep haunt you everyday."


Ji-hyo just quiet. But soon, tears falling from her eyes. Ji-hyo cries on Junmyeon's arms.


"I love him. No matter how hard is it for me to coming back to him. No matter how painful it was back then.. I still love him. He's not going to coming back, i know it. But i still wished for that to happened. I'm such a fool.. Oppa."


Junmyeon quiet. He pats Ji-hyo's head softly.


"Let go.. of.. him.. Okay?"


Ji-hyo nods. She keep crying on Junmyeon's arms. Junmyeon sighs. He pats Ji-hyo's shoulder.

 

 


"It's been a long time." Doyoung said as he drive. Chanyeol smile. He take a look at the outside.


"Yah.. Blue House didn't change at all."


Doyoung smile. "Nothing changed. But the apple tree at the backyard is currently fruitful now."

Chanyeol widen his eyes. "Really?! I always though that it was a fake tree but it's actually real?!"

Doyoung laughs. "Well.. I heard that our chef cook something using that apple. Lucky you."

Chanyeol smile in excitement. He lean his head into the window.

But really, does he really excited to go back to Blue House?

 


"Welcome home, Captain Park." President Kim said as Chanyeol entering the house. Chanyeol smile. He bows to President Kim and then give him a salute.



"Report. Captain Park Chanyeol is returning to homeland safe and sound."



President Kim laughs. "Hey. You didn't need to to that!"


Then, President Kim clear his throat.



"Report accepted. Now, let's enjoy our din-


"I'm sorry."


Everyone turns their attention as the door is opened. Junmyeon is there. Chanyeol turns his head.


Just to see Ji-hyo is sleeping at Junmyeon's back.



"Junmyeon." President Kim said as he looking at him, who's piggyback his daughter.


"What's wrong?"


"Ah.. No, Sir.." Junmyeon said as he shakes his head. "She's just sleeping that's why i'm going to bring her to her room. Excuse me."

Chanyeol just quiet. Staring at sleeping Ji-hyo that seems really tired. His eyes are trying hard not to looking at her.


But in the end, his eyes are lost.
 


With that, Junmyeon slowly bring Ji-hyo into her room. And to make it more complicated, there's another surprise for Chanyeol..


"He can enter her room now?"





 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello i'm back! Well, actually i'm on my 2nd semester in college and it's getting harder to find a free time to write so i must be really late updating this story. I hope you can understand and enjoy the story!