You Know? I Like Pororo

My Unbelievable Princess

Prime Minister Kim is at his backyard, playing go by himself. Just then, one of his aide coming towards him.

"Do you know how to get rid your enemy?" Prime Minister Kim said as he flick the white go and it hit the black one. His aide just quiet.


Prime Minister Kim take a look at his aide. He smile.


"Of course we need a strategy to defeat them. Just like this go.."


Prime Minister Kim flick another white go into the black one, and it success to make the black go fall.


"We need to make them fall one by one."

 



"Good morning. This is TBC 9 o' clock news special reporting during our independence day. This morning, President and his family is attending the celebration in funfair."


There are so many people as they want to see the president and enjoying the festival. And as what Minseok see in TV, all the woman is wearing hanbok for today. Madam Seo also wearing her red satin one. She looks really stunning at the crowded.

2 black sedan entering the parking area. Chanyeol is the one who walk out from the car as he put his earpiece. He open the door for Ji-hyo and soon, Ji-hyo walk out from the car.

"Team A, guarding at the west side." Chanyeol said commanding his team. His face looks serious. Ji-hyo take a look at him. She never see this side of Chanyeol.

"Are you going to patrol in this area?" Ji-hyo ask suddenly. Chanyeol nods.

"I need to make sure everything here is safety. President is here with all his family. There are also so many people at this place and we never know what will happen."


Ji-hyo sighs. She pouted.


"So.. He'll be far from me this time?"


"Oh." Ji-hyo said as she hide her disappointment. Chanyeol take a look at her.


"Is she mad at me?"


"Why? Is there something wrong?"


Ji-hyo keep her face expressionless as she facing him.


"No. Let's go."
 


Ji-hyo walk first and Chanyeol hurrily walk behind her as everyone start to gather near them. Trying to see Ji-hyo from closer. Ji-hyo smiling towards the netizen.

Chanyeol take a glance at her. Wondering why she suddenly act strange like that.


"Why she pouted when i said i'm not going to be around her?"


While Ji-hyo, on the other side, battling with her own mind.


"Tsk. He is my bodyguard. Isn't he supposed to guarding me?!"


Just then, Ji-hyo's heel is stepping into her hanbok and she is almost fall. Chanyeol hurrily catch her back.


"Yah!"


Ji-hyo a little bit shocked as everyone fixed their eyes towards her. And now she could feel her cheek is hot as she lowering her head.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol said as he take a look at her. Ji-hyo straightened her position.


"I'm fine." Ji-hyo said in cold and emotionless tone. Chanyeol chuckled, surprised.


Chanyeol blinked his eyes as he watch Ji-hyo walk by herself into her parents. He thinks for a while.


"Is she just mad at me?"
 


"What the hell?!" Ji-hyo said as she can feels anger trough her body.


"He should notice that if i was alone, anything can happen! Don't he think if i planning on runaway or something?!"


Ji-hyo let out an anger sigh. She hold her hanbok.


"Okay. If he really doesn't notice that i'm angry because he doesn't want to guarding me, i'll be a Ji-hyo as usual!"

 


"Ji-hyo!" Madam Seo giggling happily as Ji-hyo walks towards her. But much to her surprise, Ji-hyo ignoring her and take a seat 2 rows after her. Madam Seo blinked her eyes.


"Yah! Why are you sitting so far from me?! What will people say?!"


"Who cares about what people say?!" Ji-hyo said as she crossed her arms. "I don't care. Besides, Junmyeon oppa can sit here so i don't care!"


Madam Seo shocked. She take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Why are you so angry?"


"I don't know! Don't ask me!"


Madam Seo shakes her head. "Tsk tsk. How can i gave birth to such a bad tempered woman?"


Ji-hyo just quiet. She leans her body into the chair.


"I.. Really don't know. Why i'm so angry just because he can't stay with me all day long.."


Just then, a traditional lollipop appear in front of her face. Ji-hyo surprised. She turns her eyes.


"Yah. Why are you sitting so far away from your parents?" Junmyeon said as he give Ji-hyo the lollipop. Ji-hyo smile as she start to eat it.


"Why? Is that a big problem?"


Junmyeon chuckled in disbelief. "Of course it is, you rock-headed!" Junmyeon said as he flick her forehead. Ji-hyo groans.


"Aish! Did you have to do that?!"


Junmyeon laughs. He cross his arms.


"Paparazzi will taking a picture of your family, you should put up some act if you don't want to get into any trouble."


Ji-hyo sighs. She gets up from her position grumpily.


"Fine.. Fine.."


Junmyeon smile. He also gets up from his position.


"I need to greet so many guest. By the way, you look so beautiful today. But for me, you're beautiful as always."

And with that, Junmyeon leave. Ji-hyo pursed her lips into a straight and take a seat right beside Madam Seo. Madam Seop chuckled.


"Why? Now after got some literature from Junmyeon, you just realize it?"


Ji-hyo rolled her eyes. "Aish! Just let me have a one peaceful day, please!"
 


Chanyeol is busy patroling with his team around the funfair. He keep checking into every people that come to make sure they won't bring any harmful things. Good for them, everything is going perfectly.


"Team B reporting, east side is fine."


Chanyeol nods. "Good. I'll guard around president's position."

Chanyeol is heading into the main balcon, where president is. Just then, something caught his eyes.

"Who is that?" Chanyeol said as he furrow his eyebrows, trying hard to figure who is that.


"That familiar hanbok.."


Chanyeol widen his eyes in surprised. "YAH?! KIM JI-HYO?!"


Ji-hyo is sitting at the edge of balcon, trying to take a picture of President and Madam Seo.


"Eomma. Appa. Look at here!"


President Kim turns his eyes into his wife. But Madam Seo shakes her head as she doesn't know what to do.

"Ji.. Ji-hyo. Do you know that this building was build before you were born?" Madam Seo said as she gritted her teeth. Ji-hyo shrugged.

"But it still strong. See?" Ji-hyo said as she pats the wall. President Kim and Madam Seo looking at each other.

"Stop nagging. Look at here.. Kimchi!" Ji-hyo said as she take a picture of them. Ji-hyo smile.


"Aigoo! It's so good!"


Chanyeol arrive at the main balcon. He's trying hard to catch his breath. He turn his eyes to Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo realize it as she take a look at Chanyeol. Then, she cocked her head.


"What? Are you panic now?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He make a sign for her to get off from there.


"What are you doing?! Get off from there!!"


Ji-hyo just quiet. But soon, she get off from there. Chanyeol relieved. He let out a sigh.


"What's wrong with her actually?"
 


The celebration finally started as President Kim give some speech about how we should do to protect our culture. And it end so perfect as everyone give him a standing applause.

Madam Seo nudge Ji-hyo. "Yah. Your father is looking more human being, right?"

Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. "So our alliance is still alive, huh?"

Madam Seo laughs. "Well.. It's still alive until he retired."

Ji-hyo chuckled. Just then, Chanyeol's eyes caught her attention as he looks happily talking to some aide. And what more important for Ji-hyo, some of them are woman. Ji-hyo rolled her eyes.


"Tsk. He really enjoy his time giggling around with some annoying stupid girl."


Ji-hyo sighs. She take a look at Madam Seo.


"When will we have lunch?"
 


"Thank you so much for your time, now, enjoy your lunch." President Kim said as he make a gesture to let everyone eat. Soon, everyone start to eat their luxurious lunch. A premium korean beef steak with 1972 wine. What can be more luxurious than this?

Even Ji-hyo gulped as she see the steak in front of her. Well, Blue Housr also have their own chef. But this time, it's 5 times better than that. Ji-hyo smile happily. She start to eat.

Chanyeol is standing right across Ji-hyo. His eyes are fixed to her as he trying hard to read her mind.


"She is completely fine until we arrived here, she suddenly turn into weird. What is wrong, actually?"


Chanyeol thinking for a while. What's wrong.. Is it his words? His behavior? Or his..


His words. Yes. Chanyeol nods as he slowly realize something that make her turn into an angry bird.


"Are you going to patrol in this area?"


"I need to make sure everything here is safety. President is here with all his family. There are also so many people at this place and we never know what will happen."


Chanyeol chuckled in disbelief as he know now what makes her angry. He bit his lips, preventing him from laughing in happiness.


"Is she mad at me because i won't stay by her side this time?"


Chanyeol smiling happily as he take a glance at Ji-hyo, who keep eating without even paying attention to around her.


"If you just said that you want me to be there beside you, i'll gladly stay with you, Stupid Ji-hyo."
 



The lunch finally over as now everyone is heading to the field to see some performance. Chanyeol just finished controling his team and plan a strategy. He is about to following the group to the field, when he realize that Ji-hyo isn't there. Chanyeol take a look at around him, but there's no sign from her.


"Aish! Where is she?!"


Chanyeol hurrily run separating from the group. He start to looking for Ji-hyo.

"Yah! Taemin! Where's Ji-hyo?!" Chanyeol said as he run into Taemin. Taemin thinks for a while.


"Well.. I don't know where is she.. But i will recommend you to looking out for the less crowded place around here. She must be there."
 


And Taemin was right. Ji-hyo is at a park, sitting at the swing. Alone. She write something at the ground using her heels.


Park Chanyeol you stupid jerk.


Ji-hyo sighs. She take a look at the sky. She remember when Chanyeol help her to sleep at the backyard. When Chanyeol ask her to date. When he finally found her at the deserted street, when he listened to her sad story while drinking. She remember it clearly on her head.


"Why am i like this? Why everything turns into something that i can't forget so easily and keep lingering on my head? Why i got so angry just because he can't stay with me? Why is everything so complicated.."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She staring at the ground.


"Am i falling in love for him?"


Chanyeol run into a quiet place beside the parking area. Just then, he spotted a tiny park behind a big tree. Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows. And soon, a sight of a girl wearing hanbok can be seen.


Chanyeol relieved. That's her. 200% sure of it.


Ji-hyo pouted. She take a look at her hanbok.


"Why am i even think to look so pretty in front of him? Tsk!"


Just then, Ji-hyo's swing suddenly move as someone push is from the back. Ji-hyo shocked. As the swing finally back into normal, she turns her eyes.


"YAH! CAN'T YOU SEE SOMEONE IS SITTING HERE-


"What is this? Park Chanyeol you stupid jerk?" Chanyeol said as he staring at the ground. Ji-hyo surprised. She hurrily erase it.


"What are you doing? Get out from my sight!"


Chanyeol take a look at her. "Really? Should i just go to patrol now?"


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. Not saying anything as she surprised to hear that. Chanyeol laughs. He take a seat at the swing beside her.


"I won't go. Too noisy and too crowded there."


Ji-hyo lowering her head. She just staring at her heels.


"You.. Will be here? Stay here?"


Chanyeol smile. He turns his head to see her clearly.


"Why? Are you going to angry and rebel again if i go?"


Ji-hyo shocked. "Again?! What do you mean by again?"


Chanyeol laughs. He poke Ji-hyo's cheek using his finger. Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked.


"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"


"I'm sorry."


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. She staring at Chanyeol.


"For what?"


"Because i can't stay with you today. You must be lonely all this 5 hours."


Ji-hyo's face softened as she hear Chanyeol's words. How can he find out?


"Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she cross her arms. "Why would i angry over that? So childish!"


Chanyeol laughs. He pinch her cheeks using both of his hands. Ji-hyo glaring at him.


"HEY!"


"You look like pororo."


Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows. "WHAT THE-


"You know? I like pororo."





 

KYAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAH URI JIHYO IS ANGRY BECAUSE CHANYEOL CAN'T STAY WITH HER? 😏 ckckck. Anyway, sorry for the late update and enjoy!