The Man Who Leaves, The Woman Who Cries.

My Unbelievable Princess

The day.


Ji-hyo is still sleeping. The ring is still there. Fit her wedding finger perfectly.


Chanyeol is closing his luggage. His room is already empty now. He take a look at around him.


"So this is actually huge.."


"Yeah, actually."


Chanyeol turns his head. Junmyeon is there. Chanyeol smile.


"Are you ready?" Junmyeon said as he put his hand into Chanyeol's luggage. Chanyeol nods.


"Yeah.. Let me enjoying some moments here first."


Junmyeon chuckled. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"President Kim ask me, Taemin, and Minseok to stand by in front of her room at 8 am."


Chanyeol sighs. He nods.


"Did you already put the letter?"


"Taemin already did that." Junmyeon said as he turns his head. "You know.. We.. Already lock her room."


"Sad." Chanyeol said as he lowering his head. Thinking about that hurt his heart a lot.
 


"I'm sorry. This is for the sake of her safety."



"I know." Chanyeol said. Then, he take a look at Junmyeon.
 


"Can you do me a favor?"



Junmyeon nods. "Sure. What is it?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. Then, he let out a breath.
 


"Don't do that again in the future. I'm not going to forgive anyone who do that to her."
 


Junmyeon smile. He chuckled.
 


"You love her that much, huh?"



Chanyeol just quiet. Then, he smile.
 


"Should i go now?"
 


Junmyeon nods. He take a look at his watch.


"I actually come to here because President Kim is already waiting for you."


Chanyeol laughs. He take his luggage. Just then, Junmyeon pats his shoulder.
 


"Bougival."



Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, confused.
 


"Huh?"



"That's where she stayed in Paris."



Chanyeol smile. He pats Junmyeon's shoulder.
 


"Thank you, that's a really important information."
 


Junmyeon smile. He take a deep breath.
 


"You should go now. President Kim already waiting for you."



Chanyeol nods. He take a look at Junmyeon, and smile.
 


"Take care of her."



Junmyeon nods. He smile to Chanyeol like every hyung to his dongsaeng. 

 

"I will."


 


Chanyeol walk out from his residence. He take a look at Ji-hyo's room at the second floor, which is right in front of him. He staring at there with a heavy heart.
 


"Take care. I love you."



With that sad words coming out from his mouth, Chanyeol continue to walk. Heading into the reception center where the car that will drop him to the airport and President Kim is there. Chanyeol clenched his fist tightly to prevent him to glancing at the back.


Because he knows, once he turns his head to the back, he will run to Ji-hyo.


And now, he can't do that.

 


"There he is." Minho said as he points at Chanyeol. President Kim turns his head.

"I'm sorry to make you wait for a long time, sir. I met Junmyeon earlier." Chanyeol said as he bows to President Kim. President Kim nods.


"I know. I sent him to you."


Chanyeol nods. President Kim call one of his staff.


"Taeil! Put Captain Park's luggage into the-


"No need, sir." Chanyeol said politely.


"I can do that by myself."


President Kim smile. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"You'll bring it with you, right?"


Chanyeol smile wisely. "I give it to my mother. She keep it beside his cap."


President Kim nods understand. "Then, is there anything you want to bring with you?"


Chanyeol just quiet. But then, he smile.


"I already bring that."


President Kim just quiet. His eyes softened.


"You should go now."


Chanyeol nods. Then, he salute to President Kim, like the first time he come to the Blue House.
 


"Salute! Captain Park Chanyeol reporting to end the duty today, report finish!"



President Kim smile. He salute back to him.
 


"Report accepted. You have to back safe and sound. This is an order."
 


Chanyeol smile. Then, he bows.
 


"Thank you for everything, Sir."
 


 

 


Ji-hyo finally wake up. She stretch her body as it feels a little bit stiff. Then, she take a look into the her ring that placed nicely on her wedding finger. Ji-hyo smile while staring at it.
 


"The proposal is next time? I wonder when.."



Ji-hyo smile happily. She gets up from her bed, but then, she found an envelopes beside her bed.


"Huh? What is this.." Ji-hyo said as she open the envelope slowly. She take a seat into her bed again.



To: Kim Ji-hyo
From: What should i write.. Chanyeol? Or Captain Park?

PS: ONLY JI-HYO THAT ALLOWED TO READ THIS.



"What's this.." Ji-hyo said as she smile widely. She continue to read the letter.


"Ji-hyo.."


"From now on, you should learn how to start your day without yelling at someone.."


"I'm not doing that anymore." Ji-hyo said as she mumbling.


"You should learn how to appreciate someone's effort. Learn how to cut the meat slowly, learn that Taemin is also a guy, he can't that easily enter your room. What will people think of you if you keep letting him enter your room easily? Sometimes, he think it's not appropriate and he felt burdened by that."


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. She doesn't know why, but the letter feels.. Serious?


Ji-hyo just quiet. She continue to read.


"Stop watching the cartoon. Start watching something like.. News? Or documentary? I know you hate these stuff, but if you're at some appointment.. These stuff actually help you a lot because it can connect you with many people. And also, always lock the balcon. You know you're still the part of President's family, and your safety is number one!"


Ji-hyo thinks for a while. Her sense feels there's something wrong with this.


"Ji-hyo.. For the first time in my life.. I finally fall for someone. Fall for that person's strong mind.. That person's smart brain.. And that person's smile. You know who's that person, right? If you clueless, read the first words."


Even the cheesiest line cannot make her smile. Ji-hyo knows that something's happened.


"Start to talk with Junmyeon again. He said to me he's perfectly fine now. BUT REMEMBER, DON'T CROSS THE LINE."
 


"But i trust you, you won't do anything stupid."



"What.. The.." Ji-hyo said as she start to panic. And just then, she continue to read.
 


And her eyes are widen.



"West point.. That's far, huh? 2 weeks ago, i got a called to get active again as a soldier. And i need to do my duty. I have to serve the country as it was my job. And they sent me to West Point to study again."
 


"No way." Ji-hyo said as her body start to trembling.



"Ji-hyo.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry not to telling you earlier.. But i will go there today. As this letter arrived.. I must be on my way right now.."
 


Without thinking again, Ji-hyo gets up from her position and run into the door. Just when she is about to open the door, her eyes widen even more.



As it was locked from the outside.
 



"Standby." Junmyeon said as he, Minseok, and Taemin gathered in front of Ji-hyo's room, since they can heard a door knob's sound. Taemin sighs.
 


"Get ready. Because she will-



"OPEN THE DOOR!!" Ji-hyo said as she yelled from inside her room. She knock the door hard.


"OPEN THE DOOR!! YAH!! PARK CHANYEOL!! I NEED TO CONFIRM SOMETHING FROM YOU!! YAH!!"


Minseok close his eyes. Then, he sighs.


"I wish i could unlock this door now."


Junmyeon turns his head. He let out a sighs.


"Once she cry, i don't know what to do."



"HEY!!" Ji-hyo said as she keep knocking at the door. "OPEN THE DOOR!!"
 


Just then, she remember something. She turns her head.



"Balcon." Ji-hyo said as she walk heading to the balcon. But unfortunately,



It was locked, too.



"Bastard!" Ji-hyo said loudly. Tears start to falling from her eyes.



"So many things i want to tell you, but it's not the right time. So many things i wish i could do with you, but it's not the right time. I've thinking for billion times that i would regret about this, and i know i've regretted this. Once you read this letter is the moment i'll regret this for the rest of my life for leaving you like that."



Ji-hyo just crying loudly. She can't handle the pain anymore. She run into the door.



"Open.. The door.. Please.. I need to ask him at least one question.."

 


Chanyeol just quietly staring at the outside. The car start to leaving the blue house more further.




"I know that sorry isn't enough for leaving you with a pain. I know i was definitely wrong. This is completely my mistake. And i know, ended all of our story from a letter is more hurting than any slaps."

 


Ji-hyo just crying. She keep knocking the door.



"I want to ask him something.."
 



"Oh.. I can't." Taemin said as he wipe his tears. He turns his body to unlock the door, and got a glare as a return from Junmyeon.
 


"This is an order."

 


Chanyeol takes out something from his trousers pocket. His phone. But then, he turns his phone.


The photo of him and Ji-hyo is there. Placed on his transparent case. He smile. Tears falling from his eyes.


"You can hate me with all your heart. You can push me and decided not to see me for the rest of your life. I'll let you do that. But.. can i still looking at you? Can i still loving you with all my heart?"



"Open the door.. Park Chanyeol.." Ji-hyo said as she keep crying eventough her eyes are all puffy now.

 


"Ji-hyo.. Now.. I know.. That a love too deep.."

 


Chanyeol walk out from the car. He's arrived at the airport now. Taeil, who drive him to the airport, bows to him.
 


"Return safe and sound, captain."



Chanyeol smile. He nods.



"Thank you."

 


Ji-hyo still crying. She looks pale now as she keep knocking the door.
 


"Open.. The.. door.. Open..-



And just then, Ji-hyo faints. A seconds later, the door is opened as Junmyeon run with his worry face and widen eyes.
 


"JI-HYO!!"



"Brings a sad ending."

 


Chanyeol entering the gate after he finished check in. He walks heading to the aviobridge.
 


But then, he turns his head to the back. As if his wall finally collapse.



"I know i'll regretted the moment i left you. And now.."



Taemin and Minseok put Ji-hyo slowly at the ambulance. Junmyeon is also there, stay right beside her. Ji-hyo looks really weak with a breathing apparatus.



Chanyeol keep staring at the outside. He wish Ji-hyo will run to him and tell him to stop, because he will stop right now.



Because he also can't bear the pain.



"I regret it, I regret the moment i leave you, Ji-hyo."


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLOOOOOO I'M HEREEEE. Omo what a sad chapter😭😭 I'm sorry but you know every story has their own plot twist right? Yeah so this is it. I hope you'll enjoy the story! And again, i'm sorry for such a late update.