We're Dating

My Unbelievable Princess

President Kim walk heading to the backyard following by Minho. Minho take a look at President Kim.


"Sir. I'm not sure if i can say this.."


President Kim turns his head.


"Hm?"


Minho blinked his eyes. Then, he smile.


"From what i see, i think Miss Ji-hyo likes Captain Park.."


President Kim stop his steps. He widen his eyes in shocked.


Minho surprised. He hurrily shakes his head.


"N.. No! I.. I mean.. In a good way.. That she hear what Captain Park-


"So i'm not the only one who think about that?"


Minho raised his eyebrows. Taken aback by President Kim words.


"Eh?!"


President Kim laughs. He start to walk again.


"I think someone just succeed to break a wall on Ji-hyo's heart. Seeing how much Ji-hyo changed because of him.. I recently think about it."


Minho chuckled. He walk following President Kim.


"I hope you won't make her marry to one of the minister's son."


President Kim chuckled. "I don't want either. It's better if she can find her future husband by herself-

President Kim suddenly quiet. Minho take a look at him.


"Sir?"


Just then, Minho following President Kim's eyes and soon, he jump in shocked.


President Kim raised his eyebrows, in shocked, as he see the view in front of him.


His only daughter, laying at the mattress, with a guy on top of her body. Which father is not shocked to see this sight?!


"Can you tell me what's going on here?"


Ji-hyo kick Chanyeol's leg and hurrily gets up from her position. Chanyeol hurrily gets up too and standing behind Ji-hyo. He lowering his head.


"I.. Uh.. Miss Ji-hyo is practicing judo again and i becoming her opponent.."


President Kim blinked his eyes. Ji-hyo shut her eyes in fear. She wish that she can just vanished from there.


While Chanyeol, on the other side, he really wish that Ji-hyo would not saying something stupid that can make her father faint in shocked.


"Judo?" President Kim as he turns his eyes to Ji-hyo. Well yeah, fortunately, she wear the judo uniform and President Kim know really well that their position is one of Judo's technique.


"Why you practice it again?"


Ji-hyo take a look at President Kim.


"Y.. You know.. Because of the last time attack."


President Kim staring at Ji-hyo as he cross his arms. Trying to dig the truth. But seems like he believe Ji-hyo's words.


"Change your clothes and let's have a lunch."


Finally, President Kim leave from there. Soon as President Kim can't be seen, Ji-hyo let out a sighs. She rub her forehead.


"How can he suddenly come.."


Chanyeol sighs. "I don't know."


Taemin and Minseok walk approaching Ji-hyo. Minseok tap Ji-hyo's shoulder.


"Yah. Let's go now before he changed his mind."


Ji-hyo thinned her lips into a straight line. She take a look at Chanyeol.


"Don't forget to lunch."


Chanyeol nods. He smile as he ruffles Ji-hyo's hair.


"I'm going now."


Chanyeol walks leaving the trio, that still look shocked. Taemin relieved a sighs.


"Fortunately, Junmyeon isn't here.."


Minseok nods. "Or maybe he'll fainted as soon as he arrive."





Prime Minister Kim arrive at his house. Just then, he can hear his wife giggling happily at the dining room.

"Who's there?" Prime Minister Kim said ad he walk straight to there.


But soon, his eyes widen in disbelief.


Junmyeon is there. Sitting in front of his mother that looks really bright. There's also his noona with her baby beside his mother. Prime Minister Kim furrow his eyebrows in anger.


"WHY THE SECURITY LET ANY MERE CITIZEN COME INTO MY HOUSE?!"


Mrs. Kim turns her eyes to his husband. She looks upset.


"He's not a mere citizen! He is your son!"


Prime Minister Kim chuckled in disbelief. He points at Junmyeon.


"He? My son? Which son is trying to destroying his biological father?"


Junmyeon gets up from his position as he facing Prime Minister Kim. Then, he bows.


"I'll leave after the lunch is ready. You can join us, sir."


That sir words make Prime Minister Kim laughs, he really shocked. He take a look at Junmyeon and then to his wife and his daughter, that staring at him in disbelief.


"Enjoy your lunch with the Blue House Head Secretary, Joo-in, Ha-young."


Just then, Prime Minister Kim heading to his room. Mrs. Kim sighs. She take a look at Junmyeon.


"Your father's temper is beyond our imagination now. I can't handle him anymore."


Junmyeon smile. He back to his seat.


"I hope you'll always healthy, eomma." Junmyeon said as he hold his mother's hand. Then, he turns his eyes to his sister.


"Noona too. Take care of your child."


"Can't you just bury the hatchet with appa and come back to house? This house feels like a warzone everytime he come."


Junmyeon just quiet. Then, he smile.


"Let's have the lunch. I need to go back as soon as possible."


 


President Kim and Ji-hyo having lunch together. Only both of them since Madam Seo is still busy. Ji-hyo quietly eating her abalone soup. She already dressed in a navy blue dress.


President Kim take a glance at her. He thinks for a while.


"From what i see, i think Miss Ji-hyo likes Captain Park.."


"Ji-hyo."


Ji-hyo turns her head. President Kim take a look at her.


"Have you ever think about marriage?"


And it soon makes Ji-hyo cough in shocked. She take her glass and hurrily drink the lemon tea. Ji-hyo take a look at her father.


"Did the attacker threat you or something?"


President Kim sighs. He cross his arms.


"You're almost 30. Isn't that the age where you should think about marriage?"


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. "Well.. I'm not 30 yet. There's still a year until i turning 30."


President Kim just quiet.


"I need to say this."


"Do you like someone?" President Kim casually ask as he eat his soup. Again, Ji-hyo cough. She punch her chest.


"Do you considering to be a paparazzi after you retired?"


President Kim shrugged. "Why not? That sounds good."


Ji-hyo sighs. She lean her back into the chair.
 


"Yes. I like someone."
 


President Kim take a look at Ji-hyo. Finally. She finally answer his question after avoiding it with some stupid words or conclusion.


President Kim clear his throat. "Why don't you introduce him to me."


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. She's staring at her father.


"But you already know him.."


"Yeah, one day i'll introduce him." Ji-hyo said as she eat a carrot. President Kim smile. He gets up from his position as he finish his lunch.


"I want a son in law who good at fighting, and it'll be good if he's a soldier."


With that, President Kim leave the dining room. Leaving Ji-hyo dumbfounded. She's trying hard to digest President Kim's words.


"Son in law who good at fighting.. And a soldier?"


Just then, Ji-hyo finally realize something. She covering using her hands.


"DID HE REFERRING TO CHANYEOL?!"




"Sir? You look so happy?" Minho said as he take a glance at President Kim through the rearview mirror.


President Kim smile widely. "I guess i was right about one thing. Goodness. I've never though that it'll be turn to be like this."


Minho smile. "I bet this is about Miss Ji-hyo.."


President Kim shrugged. He lean his back into the chair.


"Let's see if this is right or wrong.. I'll think a way to make her spit out everything."


 


Ji-hyo throw herself to the bed. She let out a sighs.


"Argh! I'm bored!"


Ji-hyo take her phone. She is about to call Chanyeol, but then, she put her phone again.

"He must be patrol at this time and briefing with his team." Ji-hyo said as she turns her body. Facing the glass door at the right side.


"What should i do.. Huh? Should i raised a pet or hiking through the Bukaksan?"


Just then, Ji-hyo's eyes fixed to the backyard that she can look clearly from her room. Ji-hyo gets up from her position.


"I think i know what should i do."


 



Chanyeol just finished briefing. He furrow his eyebrows as he sees someone familiar in front of him.


"Hey, Doyoung. Why don't you stay at the front gate?"


"Young lady called me to brought some balloons."


Chanyeol widen his eyes in shocked.


"Huh? Balloons?"


"Yes." Doyoung said as he nods. He points at the backyard.


"She was there now, and she wanted me to brought balloons."


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He pats Doyoung's shoulder.


"Stay at the front gate." He said as he leave Doyoung, heading to the backyard.



"What is she doing now?!"

 



"Waaaaa~" Ji-hyo said as she holds a bunch of colorful balloons. She looks really happy as she walks around the backyard with that.


"Doyoung is super smart as he brought the colorful one. If i asked Taemin or Minseok, they would only brought a pink or blue one!"


Ji-hyo smile. She can feel the wind from Bukaksan blowing into her face. She close her eyes.


"This feels so good."


 


Chanyeol arrive at the backyard and soon, he raised his eyebrows. There's a tent there, a mattress in front of the tent, and so many snacks. He turns his eyes to see Ji-hyo.


And his eyes softened as he see the most heartwarming scene, according to him.


Ji-hyo is running happily with the balloons on her hand. Her face looks really different, as it shows a happy and enthusiast face that he never seen before. Chanyeol's face softened. He smile.


"For a woman who grow up abroad and alone for almost half of her lifetime, she is the strongest one among them."


Chanyeol staring at Ji-hyo. The wind blowing and her face is covered with her hair. Chanyeol laughs.


"Instead of learning ballet, she learns judo. Instead of stay to read some books, she run away at night to having fun."


Ji-hyo giggling happily as she staring at the balloons, and thanks to her clumsiness, she almost fall. Fortunately, she can keep her balance. Chanyeol chuckled.


"Tsk. How clumsy."


"I never set a goal for my life. I always do the best and handle my life easily. But soon as i know her.."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo, who's still playing around with her balloons.


"I've set my goal, to protect her for the rest of my life."



"Aigoo.. So fun." Ji-hyo said as she heading to the tent. Just then, she realize that Chanyeol is there. Ji-hyo smile happily.


"Yah!"


Chanyeol smile. He walks approaching Ji-hyo.


"What are you doing? Wasting your money over a balloons?"


Ji-hyo laughs. She take a look at the balloons.


"I was bored. And i thought that playing around at the backyard seems interesting."


Chanyeol laughs. He take the balloons from her hand.

"And what are you doing with that?" Chanyeol said as he points to the tent. Ji-hyo grin.


"I.. Thought that spending my time here must be.. Interesting too?"
 



Chanyeol and Ji-hyo sitting at the mattress while eating some snack. Both of them staring at the Bukaksan.


"Hey." Chanyeol said as he nudge Ji-hyo's elbow.


"Have you think about what will you do after your father retired?"


Ji-hyo thinks for a while.


"Well.. I'll move back to Paris and teaching as a kindergarten teacher there.."


Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. "What the? Kindergarten teacher? With that kind of temper of yours?!"


Ji-hyo pouted. "Tsk. What's wrong with that?!"


Ji-hyo turns her head. She's staring at the Bukaksan.


"But now.. After you came into my life.. I think i'll just stay here.. In South Korea."


Chanyeol smile. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Why? So that you can marry me?"


Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows. "Who says that i'm going to marry you?!"


Chanyeol's face suddenly changed. He thinned his lips into a straight line.


"So you don't want to marry with me."


Ji-hyo laughs. She leans her head into Chanyeol's shoulder.


"If you're not doing the proposal good, i don't want to marry you! I'll just becoming a nun!"


Chanyeol chuckled in disbelief. He lean his head into Ji-hyo's head.


"Just wait. You're going to marry me and raising my kids!"


Ji-hyo laughs. She take a look at Chanyeol.


"Okay, Mr. Park! Let's see if your proposal is as good as a drama's proposal!"


 


Junmyeon walk out from the car. The residence seems too quiet for him.


"No one is there?" Junmyeon said as he is about to check the residence, when he can hear a familiar voice.


"But hey.. Are you serious going to marry me?" Ji-hyo said as she turns her eyes to Chanyeol. They're walking back to residence now while holding each other's hands.


"A man always keep his words." Chanyeol said as he pats his mouth using his finger. Ji-hyo nods.


"Then, i should attending a cooking class tomorrow."


Chanyeol laughs. Just then, he can see someone in front of them.
 


Someone familiar.
 


Junmyeon froze in his position as he see Chanyeol and Ji-hyo, in front of them.
 


Holding hands.
 


Chanyeol stop his steps, shocking Ji-hyo. Just then, she turns her eyes to see what Chanyeol see.
 


And her eyes widen in shocked.
 


Junmyeon just staring at them, not sure about what he just see now.
 


"Oppa.." Ji-hyo said as she is about to walk to him, but Chanyeol hold her hand more tight. Ji-hyo surprised.
 


"We're dating."




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HUAAAHHH FINALLY THE MAIN PERSON KNOW THEY'RE DATING. It's been a long time i posted a double updates. How is it? I'm sorry because i need to take some times to updating again. Enjoy the story! 😊😁