Rude Girl, Sly Boy

My Unbelievable Princess

Everyone is in a mess as they run into everywhere, split up into every direction. Ji-hyo hurrily run into a little road. But unfortunately, Chanyeol is also running into her direction.


"YAH YOU RUDE GIRL!"


Ji-hyo turns her head. She sighs.


"AISH! DON'T FOLLOW ME!"


But Chanyeol doesn't hear her. He's running faster and catch her in no time. Ji-hyo surprised. She bite his hands.


"AAAAAAH HURTS!" Chanyeol yelled in pain. Ji-hyo hurrily run from him.


"WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU STUPID!" Chanyeol said as he run following her. Ji-hyo let out a sigh. She takes out her phone and make a phone call.


Soon, someone is anwering her call.


"HELLO? JUNMYEON OPPA!"


A guy in his 30 shocked as Ji-hyo yelled to him. He sighs. That guy, Junmyeon, straightened his position as he was lay on the sofa.


"Why, Ji-hyo?"


"Uh.." Ji-hyo said as she keep running. She turns her head, to the left, to the right, looking for a safety place.


"Send the secret service to pick me up and command the police to take back their members!"


"WHAT? WHAT'S HAPPENED?!" Junmyeon said as he get up from his position in panic. He widen his eyes.

Ji-hyo sighs. "I'll tell you once i home. Now, just do that, okay? I'll wait!" Ji-hyo said as she hung up the call. And soon, she run and hide behind a big truck.


"JI-HYO? JI-HYO?!" Junmyeon said, worried. He bit his lips. Then, he make a phone call.


"Pick up Miss Ji-hyo. Detect her location from her phone number and tell police to take back their members, now!"
 


Ji-hyo is trying to catch her breath as she hold her knee. Of course, running with a 12 cm high heels is more tiring than anything!

"Aish that ahjumma! How can she called a police just because a little argument?!" Ji-hyo said as she massaged her legs.

"Do you think that's just a little argument?!" Chanyeol said as he suddenly come. Ji-hyo surprised.


"You! What are you doing here?!"


Chanyeol looking at her in disbelief. "Hiding. What else?"


Ji-hyo take a look at him. "You can't hide here. Go away."


Chanyeol frowning his eyebrows. "Why should i? Is that any rules saying that you're the owner of this street?"


Ji-hyo gritted her teeth, angry. She feels more angry now to him.


"If i own this street, what will you do then?"


Chanyeol laughs. He shake his head.


"Crazy girl."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She blinked her eyes.


"Yeah. I might be crazy because i'm the president's daughter."


Ji-hyo lean her back into the truck. Chanyeol take a look at her. Then, he turns his attention into her legs.


"How can she run with that high heels?"


"Your leg must be injured now."


Ji-hyo take a look at him. "Not your problem."


Chanyeol chuckle in disbelief. He cross his arms.


"You're so rude."


"I know." Ji-hyo said. She take a look at her watch. Chanyeol rub his forehead. This girl is quite unbelievable.


"Aish! Where are they?!" Ji-hyo said angrily.

 


"Junmyeon!" A guy barge into Junmyeon's room. Junmyeon turns his head.

"They're going to pick her up in 2 minutes, Minseok. Don't worry."

That guy, Minseok, sighs. He take a seat at Junmyeon's chair.


"How can she was being chased by police?!"


"Let's just wait her and hear her reason." Junmyeon said as he staring at the outside. Then, he remember something.


"And don't tell President Kim about this."




Ji-hyo and Chanyeol hide together behind the big truck. It's almost 30 minutes and they don't know is the situation is already normal or not.


Or for Ji-hyo, she doesn't know that Junmyeon already success his mission or not.


"Hey." Chanyeol said as he take a look at her. "Let's play hide and seek. We can't just hiding at this for a long time."


Ji-hyo looking at him in disbelief. "Are you stupid? Police is out there looking for us!"


Chanyeol nods. "That's why! To make the police confused, let's pretend we're playing hide and seek!"


Ji-hyo still not believing in him. But then, nods.


"Yeah. Maybe that's not a bad idea."


Chanyeol smile. "So, let's have a rock paper scissor to decide who is the seeker."


Just then, Ji-hyo and Chanyeol have a rock paper scissor to choose the seeker. Both of them facing each other.


"Ready?" Chanyeol said. "Rock paper scissor!"


Chanyeol rock. Ji-hyo paper.


Soon, a smirk appear on Chanyeol's face. And just then, he push Ji-hyo to the road. To where everyone can see her.


Ji-hyo surprised. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"


"I'm sorry, but since i lost i should be the seeker." Chanyeol said as he put his hand into his jeans pocket. "And you should looking for a place to hide. That's how it works, right?"


Ji-hyo widen her eyes. She's really angry now because she just got played by him.


"YOU!" Ji-hyo said as she points her finger to him. "I'll make sure you pay everything! I swear! You damn stupid rock brain guy!"


"Tsk." Chanyeol said. He cross his arms. "Go now."


Ji-hyo rub her back neck. She let out a sigh.


"HEY?! WHO IS THERE?!"


"AISH!" Ji-hyo said as she's going to run again. But then, a black sedan car suddenly appear in front of her. And the car suddenly opened.


"Hurry!"


Ji-hyo hurrily enter the car. And soon, the car is gone. Chanyeol is still there, watching all the scene, dumbfounded. He blinked his eyes.


"What the hell?!"


"What took you so long, you brat!" Ji-hyo said as she smack her assistant's head. That guy, Lee Taemin, screaming in pain.


"Ah! That's hurt, noona! Ah!"


"Argh i'm so angry!" Ji-hyo said as she take off her high heels. She put her legs into Taemin's lap.


"Noona! Your leg is red!"


"I know." Ji-hyo said. She leans her head into the window. She close her eyes.


"That little moron.. He will got the punishment as soon as possible!"

 


Chanyeol peeking at the street. It feels so empty, for sure.

After make sure that it safe, Chanyeol hurrily run into the main street. He finally let out a relief sigh. He laughs.

"Taxi!"




Ji-hyo arrive in the blue house. She make a light steps so that everyone won't hear her. She slowly open her room's door, but her luck decided to betray her.

"So. Mind to tell me what's going on?" Junmyeon said as he gets up from his seat. Ji-hyo let out a sigh.

"I'll tell you tomorrow, okay? Now i'm so exhausted and need some sleep..-

"But how can you!" Junmyeon put his hand into his hips. "How can a police chased after you?! What if they found out about your identity-


"I'm sorry, oppa. I won't bother you again in the future."


Junmyeon just quiet. Ji-hyo lowering her head, feeling guilty.


Junmyeon smile. He ruffles her hair.


"Aigoo. Our Ji-hyo is mature now."


Ji-hyo surprised. She blinked her eyes.


Junmyeon laughs. "Have a rest. You must be tired."


And with that, Junmyeon leave. Ji-hyo let out a relief sigh and jump into her bed.


"AAAHH SO TIRED!"


Junmyeon smile as he heard Ji-hyo's words. He is still there, in front of her room. He lean his head into the door.


"Good night, Ji-hyo."



*****



"CHINGUREUL MANNANEURA SHY SHY SHY!"


All the soldiers happily sing along together as they did their morning routine: jogging. Baekhyun and Jongin lead the bunch of guys.


"Let's shout it agaaain!" Baekhyun said happily.


"SHY! SHY! SHY!"


And it sure waking up everyone. Chanyeol wake up since it's really noisy out there. He open the window.


"YAH! YOU'RE REALLY DISTURBING EVERYONE!"


Everyone stop in their tracks. And they do the salute to Chanyeol, who is half awake.


"GOOD MORNING, CAPTAIN!"


"Uh, yeah, yeah!" Chanyeol said as he close the window again and soon, he can hear their voice again.


"What time is it actually?!" Chanyeol said as he ruffles his hair. He take a look at the clock.


Just then, his eyes widen.


"WHAT?! 7.38 AM?!" Chanyeol said as he jump from the bed. He hurrily wear his uniform and run out from his room.

"Hyung! Where are you going?!" Sehun shouts from the field. Chanyeol just waving his hand.


"TO MY HOUSE!"
 


"How can you forget about your suit?!" Mrs. Park scolds her son as Chanyeol take out the suit from his wardrobe. He relief a sigh.

"I'm coming back late at night." Chanyeol said as he give his suit to the maid. "Please ironing this suit, thank you."

Mrs. Park shakes her head as she take a seat at the dining table. "What time you have to arrive there?"

Chanyeol take a seat in front of his mother. He take a bite of a bread.

"5 pm. But they'll give me a briefing in 3 pm because that's a formal dinner, and not everyone can't attend this."

Mrs. Park nods. She lean her back into the chair.


"I hope you'll get some job there so you could get out from there."



Chanyeol just quiet. He take more big bite into his bread.
 



"Are you sure we need to do this?" Taemin said worried. Minseok nods. Both of them is standing in front of Ji-hyo's room to wake her up. But of course, this girl is scarier than any ghost.

"Relax.. Okay. Relax. Just take this as our work out." Minseok said as he hold the door knob and twist it. As soon as they entering her room, they are welcoming by a flying pillow.


"I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE! GO OUT!"


Minseok sigh. He keep walking into her direction. Ji-hyo start to throw anything around her. Book, bolster, another pillow..

"But this is the President's command." Minseok said as he catch the book. Ji-hyo sighs.


"BUT STILL-


"President just ask you to help Madam cook some food!" Minseok said happily. Ji-hyo staring at him.


"What? Cooking? For them?"


Minseok nods. "They're not any mere guests. They're going to work here."



Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows. "Work?"



"You finally here." The President said as he looking at his only daughter. He is reading the newspaper. Ji-hyo just quiet as she heading to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here." Ji-hyo said to a woman in her 50. That woman, the first lady, smile widely.

"Of course cooking, honey! We're going to have some special guests!"

Ji-hyo rolled her eyes. "Yeah special. They're going to work here."

Madam Seo laughs. "Yeah.. They're going to make us suffer. So, let's enjoy our last free dinner time."

Ji-hyo start to wear the apron and standing beside her mother. She take a Korean Pear and start to peel it.

"Hey." Madam Seo said as she chop the spinach. "What was happened last night, huh? I'm trying hard to make it a secret to your father."

Ji-hyo turns her eyes, in surprised. "How'd you know..-

Madam Seo grin. "My oldest son."


Ji-hyo sighs. She knows this one person that always worry about her more than anyone did.


"Kim Junmyeon."


"It's a long story." Ji-hyo said as she cut the pear. "I could write a book if i tell you."


"Tsk." Madam Seo said. She walk to the pan to fry some shrimp.

"Yeah. You won't tell me anything! Fine! I'll just hearing this shrimp talking about his life!"

Ji-hyo laughs. She take a look at the outside. The view is really breathtaking.


"I wonder what kind of person that will work with us.."
 


Chanyeol arrive at the Blue House. He take a look at around him, amazed. The green environtment, beautiful park, and Bugaksan behind these beautiful architecture just make it more perfect.

"What a beauty view." Chanyeol said as he walk entering the blue house. Soon, he arrive at the security check.


"Your ID, please."


Chanyeol take out his ID. Then, he smile proudly.


"Captain Park Chanyeol from the army."




 

Double update! Hehe. Enjooy xx