Meet You Now

My Unbelievable Princess

"And everyone is going to come late since there's a big meeting."


Ji-hyo furrows her eyebrows. Confused.


"A.. big meeting?"


 


Everyone already gathered in a big hall. They're taking their own seat while talking to each other. President Kim is already there, sitting right at the center. Everyone greet him in a polite manner.

Just then, the door is opened. Prime Minister Kim is here. He greets everyone there.

President Kim smirk. He knows really well that half of the people in this room is currently on Prime Minister Kim's side. He knows that soon, these people will turn their back from him and choose Prime Minister Kim as their new president.

And of course, President Kim won't let that happen.


"Aigoo.. I'm sorry for coming late." Prime Minister Kim said as he bows to President Kim. President Kim chuckled.


"You're intentionally coming late so you can brag how busy you are these days. Right?"


Prime Minister Kim laughs. He take a seat at the left side.
 


"You have a good sense"



President Kim's smile is gone. He rolled his eyes.


"I invited everyone from every department to come so they'll know how bad your works this past 5 years."


Prime Minister Kim laughs. He clearing his throat.


"Omo. I'm busted then."


President Kim just quiet. Just then, the door is opened. Everyone turns their attention.

And soon, a smile come into President Kim's face.

"Welcome, General Park." President Kim said as he get up from his position. Prime Minister Kim chuckled.


"How can that little rat come into this kind of meeting?"


"That little rat is not little anymore." President Kim said as he take a look at Prime Minister Kim.


"He's bigger now, and ready to fight."


Chanyeol bows to President Kim. "I'm here, President Kim."

Then, Chanyeol turns his head. He also bows to Prime Minister Kim.
 


"Hello, Prime Minister. You're really busy these days."



Prime Minister Kim laughs. He cross his arms.


"You too must be really busy. Starting from today, General."


Chanyeol just smile. He bows his head and take a seat beside Minister of Defense. President Kim take a look at around him. Then, he take a breath.


"So.. Shall we start now?"

 

 


Taemin open the door slowly. He take a look at around the house.


"Noona?"


Taemin just quiet as he got no answer. He take a look at the dining table, but seems like no one is having any breakfast.

"Aigoo.. Where's she?" Taemin said as he scratch his head.

Just then, he hear a sound from President Kim's room that slightly ajar. Taemin hurrily walk heading there. He peeking behind the door.


"Ey? What is she doing there?!"
 


Ji-hyo is there. Sitting at President Kim's chair. She's watching something.


A clip of Chanyeol's coronation day.
 


"I'll show you the truth and i'll make sure everything will be worked in the right place. Just wait."
 


"Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she looks annoyed. She take the remote and rewind it from the beginning.


Taemin sighs. His eyes softened as he sees Ji-hyo.


"I never know she's enduring everything so much. I feel bad for her."


"Aigoo.. What if President knows you're here while watching some clip of your ex boyfriend coronation day?" Taemin said as he entering President Kim's room. Ji-hyo shocked. She hurrily turn off the TV.


"YAH! DON'T YOU KNOW SOME MANNER TO KNOCK FIRST?!"


"I know. I know." Taemin said as he nods. He take a seat at the sofa.


"Why you keep watching that when you know it'll hurt you a lot?"


Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a look at the remote in her hand.


"I don't know. Maybe that's the only way i could see his face without anyone knows."


Taemin turn his eyes. He looks worried.


"Noona.."


"I know." Ji-hyo said as she let out a sigh. "I can't do anything. I can't fix anything. We're a completely strangers now and eventough i keep dreaming about him, we can't getting back together."


Ji-hyo take a look at Taemin. Then, she smiles.
 


"Because i can feel the pain everytime i saw him."
 


With that, Ji-hyo put the remote and leave the room. Taemin just quiet. He gets up from his position.


"I hope you'll find your happiness, Noona."
 

 


Ji-hyo is walk heading to the dining room when suddenly, Madam Seo is coming into her direction.


"Yah. Change clothes. We're going to have a Presidential lunch."


Ji-hyo turns her head. She raised her eyebrows.


"Huh? What..-


Madam Seo turns her head. "Aigoo. Hurry. Your father is waiting. At least change that training into a dress!"

Ji-hyo take a look at her clothes. She furrow her eyebrows.


"I'm not going. What now? Trick me into some stupid coronation day again?"


Madam Seo sighs. She take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Ji-hyo. Please. Trust your father this time."


Ji-hyo chuckled. She ruffles her hair.


"Trust? My father? How can i?"


Ji-hyo straightened her position. She take a look at her mother.


"I'm not going. Excuse me."


Ji-hyo bows into her mother. She walk straight to her room and slam the door. Madam Seo let out a sigh. She take her phone and make a phone call.


"Oh? Junmyeon ah?"



"Don't worry too much. You can go first. I'll take her." Junmyeon said slowly and soon he hung up the call. Junmyeon peeking to the meeting room. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"He's doing well."
 


"In first quarter of 2018, our country has succeed to increasing the development in export around 1,5% from last year." Minister of Finance said. She points at the screen.


"We can said that under President's command, our country is at good condition. Better than 7 years ago."


Everyone in the room clap their hands. Except for Prime Minister Kim. He smirks.


President Kim just smile. Just then, a sound of chair moving can be heard. President Kim turns his head.


And soon, his smile is gone.


"But.." Prime Minister Kim said as he take the spotlight. "From what i've been working, around 57% citizens is upset to our President."


President Kim just quiet. Prime Minister Kim take a look at Chanyeol, who is looking at him too.


"Because they think, President choose the wrong people to protect our country."


Chanyeol's face look stern. He clenched his fists.


Prime Minister Kim continue his words. "How can, a guy that only trained for 10 years in military, can protect this country? At least you need 20 years of experience! Do you think this country looks like a game?"


Chanyeol smirk. He take a look at Prime Minister Kim.


Prime Minister Kim smile. He take a look at President Kim.


"I'm sorry, President. But i sugest you to re-think about your decision to choose this..-


"Do you know that almost 80% citizens in our country is not satisfied by your works, Prime Minister?"


Prime Minister Kim turns his head. Chanyeol get up from his position.


"I heard that Seoul Art Center project is not even finished yet. It's already 3 years.. Right? Where all the budget that the government give for that?" Chanyeol said as he take a look at Prime Minister Kim.
 


"I'm curious."



Prime Minister Kim chuckled. He loss words. President Kim can't help but smile.


President Kim gets up from his seat. He looks satisfied.


"Well Prime Minister. I got so many complains trough presidential website, saying that they're upset about your works. Should i talk about that too?"


Prime Minister Kim laughs. He let out a sighs.


President Kim shrugged. "But i guess everyone will angry since it's already lunch time. Let's just cut this meeting and have some lunch, shall we?"

Minister of Finance clap her hands. Following by everyone at the room. Chanyeol smile. He take a look at President Kim.


President Kim also smile. He give Chanyeol a satisfied nods.

 


"Ji-hyo?" Junmyeon said as he enter the house. Junmyeon take a look at around him. The house seems too quiet.

"Ji-hyo? Kim Ji-hyo?" Junmyeon said as he walks approaching Ji-hyo's room. Just then, he can see a light from Ji-hyo's room as it slightly ajar. Junmyeon take a peek to her room.


"So she's get ready actually?"


Ji-hyo put some make up into her face. She take a look at herself in the mirror.


"Kim Ji-hyo.. You said you didn't want to join this but ended up wearing your best dress."


Ji-hyo take a look at her finger. She's staring at her wedding finger.


"It's gone. My finger looks lonely."


"But still pretty." Junmyeon said as he enter the room. Ji-hyo turns her head. Then, she smile.


"Heol. Since when you're there?!"


"Hmmm.. 3 minutes and 23 seconds?" Junmyeon said as he take a look at his watch. Ji-hyo laughs.


"How can you count that? Tsk. Stupid."


Junmyeon smile. He take a seat at the couch near the balcon.


"What is more stupid.. Than saying you're not going but ended up wearing your best dress?"


Ji-hyo chuckled. She take her earrings and wear it.


"This is my first presidential lunch. I just curious what kind of food they will served."


Junmyeon smile. He gets up from his position.


"Thank you."


Ji-hyo turns her head.


"For what?"


"For trusting your father even just once."


Ji-hyo let out a sighs. She take a look at the mirror.


"It's only a lunch. What kind of trick he can do? He doesn't like messing up with food."


Junmyeon laughs. He give his hand to Ji-hyo.


"Let's go. I heard that foie grass is served there."


 


President Kim, Chanyeol and everyone is walking out from the meeting room. President Kim take a look at Chanyeol.


"Thank you."


Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows as he confused. He take a look at President Kim.


"Pardon, Sir?"


President Kim just smile. He continue his steps, following by Doyoung and Minseok. Chanyeol also walk following them.


"For doing a good job." President Kim said, without even looking. Chanyeol just quiet. But then, a smile appears on his face.


"Good job, General." Doyoung said as he bows to Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughs. He nods.


"Thank you. Please take care of President."

 


Junmyeon walking out from the car and about to open the door for Ji-hyo, when Ji-hyo is already walking out by herself. Junmyeon chuckled.


"Yah! What if i get scold by your father?!"


Ji-hyo furrow her eyebrows. "Heol. For what?!"


Junmyeon just laughs. Then, he Ji-hyo to the hall where President Kim and Madam Seo already wait for her.


"To this way, Miss."
 



Chanyeol is on his way out from the hall. Just then, he sees someone familiar in front of him.


Someone really familiar.


Chanyeol's face turns into stiff. He's staring at the front.


"Ji-hyo is here."


Junmyeon turns his eyes. Just then, his eyes meet with Chanyeol. Junmyeon surprised. He take a glance at Ji-hyo.


But Ji-hyo doesn't react. She looks normal.


The distance between Chanyeol and Ji-hyo is getting closer. Chanyeol can't take his eyes off from Ji-hyo.


"Ji-hyo."


As if there's only Chanyeol and Ji-hyo in the hall. Time seems froze for Chanyeol as Ji-hyo walks passing him.


Sadly, casually. Without even looking at him.


Chanyeol stop his steps. It feels like a thunder just coming and wake him up. Chanyeol just quiet. He turns his head.


"Yeah. You're right. This is our reality."


Chanyeol just quiet. He keep staring at Ji-hyo's back.


"I can't do anything."


Just then, Jongdae come at the cruicial time. He rushed walking to Chanyeol.


"Sir. There's another appointment is waiting."


Chanyeol shut his eyes. He rub his forehead. He let out a sighs, and continue his walk.


"Let's go."
 


Just when Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen, Ji-hyo stop her steps. She turns her head to the back.


"He's here."


Junmyeon turns his head, as if he can read Ji-hyo's mind. He let out a sighs.


"He's here having a meeting with President."


Ji-hyo chuckled. She's staring at the floor.


"Meeting, huh? So he's becoming one of my father's slave. What a sad story."


Junmyeon just quiet. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Ji-hyo ah.."


"I'm fine." Ji-hyo said as she turns her head. She smile.


"Don't pity me. You keep doing that for almost 11 years."


Junmyeon just quiet. He thinned his lips.


"Fine. Let's hurry to the hall then. You must be hungry."


Ji-hyo smile. She pats Junmyeon's shoulder and continue her walk.

 


Chanyeol just quiet. He keep biting his nail. Jongdae, who is in charge to drive him, take a look at him.


"General. What are you waiting for?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He take a look at the building in front of him.


"Let's wait for a while."


 


Ji-hyo entering the hallroom and heading right to the table where her parents is there.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Ji-hyo said as she bows politely. Everyone in there gets up from their position to appreciate her.

"Come here." President Kim said as he points the empty seat beside Madam Seo. Ji-hyo nods. She take a seat.

Junmyeon smile as his duty is finished. "Now, with much consideration, i'll go first." He said as he bows to President Kim. President Kim nods.


"Please have a good rest. You're doing a good job today."



Junmyeon nods. He take a glance at Ji-hyo.


Ji-hyo just nods slowly, telling him that she's fine. After make sure his dongsaeng is perfectly fine around everyone she hates, Junmyeon walk out from the hallroom.



Chanyeol keep staring at the outside. It's been 30 minutes but seems like he doesn't get what he want. Jongdae sighs. He turns his eyes to Chanyeol.


"Aigoo.. Really.. General! What do you actually waiting for! It's been 30 minutes and nothing-


Chanyeol turns his eyes as he shocked to see Jongdae talk informally to him.


"YAH! DID YOU JUST TALKING INFORMALLY TO ME?!"


Jongdae sighs. He keeps nagging.


"Ah please! But what is exactly you're going to do?!"


Chanyeol cross his arms. He take a look at the outside.


"I just want to fix some things. Why?"


Jongdae furrow his eyebrows. "Eh?! Just like that?!"


Chanyeol nods. "Yeah. Why? Now stop nagging and just follow me."

Jongdae chuckled. He shake his head as he fix his chair into more comfortable.


"You're not changing at all. You're still that Park Chanyeol."


Chanyeol smile. Just then, he turns his head. And his eyes widen as he sees Junmyeon walk out from the hallroom alone.


"WHAT?! HE'S ALONE?! I need to know something!"


Jongdae turns his body, surprised. Once he turn his head, the door is already opened.


"Haish! Park Chanyeol!"


"Aigoo! Look who's here!" Chanyeol said in excitement. Junmyeon turns his head. Just then, a wide smile appears on his face.


"We just met around 2 hours ago, General."


Chanyeol chuckled. Yeah, actually they just met before. What a clumsy guy.


"Ah? Ahahahahahahaha! You know it that i have such a bad memories!" Chanyeol said as he scratch the back of his neck. Junmyeon laughs.

"I know. From what i remember you're the smartest soldier that can remember every paragraph in military book."

Chanyeol clear his throat. He loss words. Junmyeon smile. Seems he understand why Chanyeol approaching him at the first place.


"She's having a lunch with President Kim and Madam Seo. Nothing important, actually. But this is her first time she obey her father's words."


There's a long silence from Chanyeol right after Junmyeon finish his words. Just then, Chanyeol nods. He smile.


"Ah.. It's.. It's good then."


Junmyeon take a look at Chanyeol, as if he can read his mind.


"You.. Actually really want to know how's she doing, right?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. Surprised and scared at the same time as he looking at Junmyeon.


Just then, Chanyeol laughs. He lowering his head.


"I just feel like i didn't deserve to know about that. I'm such a bad guy for her.. Huh?"


Junmyeon just quiet. He sighs.


"You didn't mean to hurt her. I know that."


Chanyeol take a look at Junmyeon. He thinks for a while.


"She.. She lost some weight.. How can that happen-


"See? You're really dying to know about her."


Chanyeol bit his lips. Just then, he sighs.


"Ah really! Are you a shaman or something?!"


Junmyeon laughs. He cross his arms as he take a look at the sky.


"Around 2 weeks after you left.. She left to Paris. I thought that she could gain more strength and clear her mind....."


Junmyeon sighs. He lowering his head.


"..... But i was wrong. She barely eat and can't sleep at night. She only ate an apple or a clafoutis. I bet she even forget how tasty kimchi jiggae is."


Chanyeol heart sunk right after he hear Junmyeon's words. He clenched his fists to hold his tears.


"Don't worry." Junmyeon said as he turns his head. Realizing that Chanyeol is too quiet for a moment.


"Now, she eat everything she wants. Even she nags about gaining aroung 2 kilos in just 2 weeks after she arrived in Korea." Junmyeon said with a smile. Chanyeol take a look at him.


"I hurt her a lot. I will understand if she decided to pretend like she doesn't know me at all. After everything she had in her life.. I came and make it more hard for her. I'm won't ask for forgiveness at this rate."


Junmyeon just quiet. But then, he smile. Junmyeon let out a breath.


"Aigoo.. 2 years can change people a lot."


Chanyeol laughs. He also let out a sighs.


"I'm glad i finally can talk about this with you. Thank you, Hyung."


Junmyeon smiles. Just then, his eyes meet with another eyes behind Chanyeol.


"Oh? You're finished earlier? How's the food? Is it really delicious like what everyone said?"


Chanyeol blinkes his eyes. Just then, he turns his head.


"Really. Kim Junmyeon."


Ji-hyo is there. Standing awkwardly and shocked as she keep looking at Junmyeon. Chanyeol too. He's trying hard to avoid her appearance by looking elsewhere.


"Oh? Uh? The.. The food is.. Quite good?" Ji-hyo said as she giving a signal to Junmyeon.


"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?! AND TALKING TO YOU?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING AROUND HERE?!"


Junmyeon is trying his best to hold his laugh. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Oh. He's talking to me so why? Can't i talk to my friend?"


"Oh." Ji-hyo said as she slowly walking trough the stairs in a hurry. But her body is trembling really hard.


Chanyeol thinks for a while. He really needs to get out from this scene.


"Ah. I will go now. People might going crazy if i-


Just then, Ji-hyo's heels is suddenly broke. Ji-hyo loose her balance.


"Omo!"


Junmyeon widen his eyes. He's about to run but soon, stop his steps.

 

 


As he watch Chanyeol catch Ji-hyo and hold her waist.





 

 

Helloo it's another update! Thankyou and enjoy the story!