Is That You?!

My Unbelievable Princess

"Hurry change your clothes, Ji-hyo!" Madam Seo said as she take off her apron. 

 

"The guests are here!" 

 

"What?!" Ji-hyo said as she widen her eyes. She hurrily take off her apron. 

"Let's go!" Madam Seo said as she run to change her clothes. Ji-hyo let out a sighs. 


"What kind of guests that come so early?!" 

 


Chanyeol take a seat at the front row. Beside him, there are 2 guys and 2 women, but they look so serious as they're going to a war. Chanyeol bit his lips, prevent him from laughing. 


"Why they look so stiff? Relax, guys!" 


Soon, the door is opened. All of them gets up from his position. 

Junmyeon take the center position as he facing them. He's staring at one by one.. And nods. 

 

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I'm the Head Secretary, Kim Junmyeon. Nice to meet you." 

 

Junmyeon said as he bows politely. All of them bows, except Chanyeol who salute him. 

 

Junmyeon smile after he noticing Chanyeol.


"You must be Captain Park." 


Chanyeol nods politely. Junmyeon nods. 


"So.. All of you is going to have some briefing with me, now. Shall we start?" 

 


Ji-hyo staring at a bunch of dress in front of her. She tap her chin. 

 

"What should i wear.. I don't have any idea.." 

 

Minseok take a peek into her dress. "Hmm.. I think crimson is prefect." 

"Really?" Ji-hyo said as she take her stapless crimson dress. She place it on her body. Minseok give her the thumbs up. 

"Perfecto!" He said as he clap his hand. Ji-hyo rolled her eyes.

 

"You're acting too much."

 

Minseok bit his lips. "You keep asking me about clothes, make up, shoes, etc and i think it's all the same! I don't understand about it at all!" 

Ji-hyo grin. "I wish i'll get a woman secretary." 

Minseok snap his finger. "Don't you know that there are 2 women to work here?!" 

Ji-hyo turns her head. "Really?!" 

Minseok nods. "Yeah! There are 3 guys too.. And i heard that one of them is an army captain!" 

Ji-hyo's jaw drop. "Heol.. What kind of job they're going to have?" 

Minseok shakes his head. "I don't know. They said President going to announce it at the dinner." 

Ji-hyo chuckle. She turns her head into her dresses again. 

 

"They're going to suffered a lot."

 

 

The briefing is over and it's almost 5 pm. Chanyeol get up from his seat, remembering what should he do. Just then, Junmyeon come approaching him. 


"I didn't expect you'll younger than me, Captain." 


Chanyeol chuckled. "You're also younger than my prediction." 


Junmyeon laughs. "We're going to work together in the future." He said as he give him his hand. "Let's be a good friend?" 


Chanyeol take a look at him. And soon, he shakes his hand. 


"Sure. Let's be a friend." 

 

 

Chanyeol is entering the ballroom and soon, he can see the leader of South Korea. 

"You're here, ladies and gentlemen." President Kim said in a warm welcoming tone. Everyone bows politely towards him, and again, only Chanyeol who salute to him. 

 

President Kim smile as he understand. "You must be Captain Park."


Chanyeol nods. He make a polite greeting to him. 

 

"I'm Captain Park Chanyeol from army. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." 

 

President Kim nods. "I'm General Kim Jae-moon, nice to meet you, fellow soldier!" 

 

Chanyeol smile widely. "It's really a pleasure to see you again.. General." 


President Kim laughs. Just then, he gestures his hand to Madam Seo. 


"This is our first lady." President Kim said as he introduce his wife. Madam Seo looks shy. 


"Nice to meet all of you." Madam Seo said. She bows towards them. 


President Kim nods. Just then, he realize that there is one person who's not arrive yet. President Kim make a code to his assistant. 

His assistant nods. She hurrily walk into Ji-hyo's room and knock it softly. 

 

"Miss, they're here." 

 

Ji-hyo and Minseok surprised. Ji-hyo is still wearing her earrings. 

 

"Yah! Tell her to wait for a minute!" 

 

Minseok nods. He open the door, but just a little. He whisper something to the assistant, and she nods. 

 

The assistant walk and bows towards President. 


"She will be ready in 2 minutes." 


President Kim nods. He take a look at the guests.


"She is helping her mother to cook and just changing her clothes, i'm sorry for taking some time." 


Everyone nods. Well, it's just 2 minutes, not 2 years.. 


Just then, the assistant informs that Ji-hyo is ready now. President Kim nods. 


"Let me introduce you to my daughter." President Kim said as he smiling happily. He snaps his finger to one of his assistant.


Chanyeol just quiet. He keep wondering what kind of girl she is. 


Is she pretty? Is she smart? Is she girly? He keep thinking about his ideal type. 


Soon, a sound of high heels can be heard. Chanyeol lowering his head in respect.


Ji-hyo walk out from her room, following by Minseok. She looks really stunning with her crimson stapless dress. Her Christian Loubotin heels make her looks more perfect.


Ji-hyo slowly walk to take her position beside the president, which is right in front of Chanyeol. Since Chanyeol is lowering his head, both of them not seeing each other. 

The sound of the high heels stop in front of him. Chanyeol blinked his eyes. Is she just standing in front of him now?! How lucky he is!

 

"Everyone." President Kim said. "Meet my daughter, Kim Ji-hyo."


Chanyeol turns his head. He smile widely. But as soon as their eyes meet, Chanyeol's jaw drop. 


That girl. The last night girl is standing in front of her. 


And she is the president's daughter?!


"Y.. You.." Ji-hyo's eyes widen in surprised. Chanyeol also surprised. He blinked his eyes. He loss words. 


"How can..- 


"Did you two know each other?" President Kim ask. The two of them shakes their head. 


"No." Said them in union. President Kim thinks for a while.


"Then, introduce yourself properly, Ji-hyo."


Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. She looks really angry. 


"What the hell he is doing here?!"


"How can this kind of rude girl is the president's daughter?!" 


Ji-hyo blank for a while. Just then, she comes up with an idea. 


"Nice to meet you, everyone." She said in a sudden, and bows politely. 


Chanyeol smile, scratch that. Faking a smile. He give his hand to her for a proper introduction. 


"Nice to meet you too, Miss. I'm Captain Park Chanyeol." 


Ji-hyo smile. Trying to look so pretty. She take a step closer to Chanyeol. 


"Last night, you played me. Now, it's my turn." 


Just then, she stepped into Chanyeol's foot. Chanyeol shocked. He's screaming in pain

 

"Ah!" 

 

The President and everyone there is shocked to see Ji-hyo's action. But she doesn't care. She take a look at Chanyeol. 


"Welcome to the hell, Park Chanyeol."


And with that, Ji-hyo leave first to the dining room. Minseok and Taemin, whobis there, hurrily following him. 


"I.. I'm so sorry, Captain Park. It's because of my lack. I'm so sorry." The President Kim said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol shakes his head.

 

"N.. No.. No sir! That's fine! It's not hurt at all.." Chanyeol grin. Pretend to be fine. President Kim sighs. 

 

"Let's have dinner now, all of you must be tired." President Kim said. He take a look once again to Chanyeol. 

 

"Are you sure you don't need any treatments?" He said, feeling guilty. Chanyeol shakes his head. 

 

"No.. Sir! I'm quite fine." He said as he give him a reassuring smile. But soon after President Kim turns his head, his smile was gone. Chanyeol take a deep breath, calming himself. 


"I'm fine, sir. I'll sure to make your daughter's pay for her behavior." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHAHAHAHAH THEY FINALLY MEET! Enjoy the storyyyy 😁