It's Not Like I Intended to Hurt You

My Unbelievable Princess

"The one.. That gives a command to attack President last time that injured me.."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. He let out a sighs.


"Is there."


Ji-hyo's eyes widen in shocked. She hold her bag tightly.


"That's why, i need to rescue you." Chanyeol said as he still focus driving. He bit his lips.


"Because i need protect you, from that guy, no matter what happen."


Ji-hyo turns her head. She take a look at Chanyeol. Without saying any words, just staring at him.



"Miss Ji-hyo is safe, Sir. General Park already brought her to Blue House." Taemin said. President Kim let out a sighs, reliefs.


Madam Seo furrow her eyebrows. She take a look at Taemin.


"General.. Park?"
 


Both Ji-hyo and Chanyeol finally arrive at The Blue House. Chanyeol walking out first from the car, then he open the door for Ji-hyo.


"Thank you."


Chanyeol turns his eyes. Ji-hyo take a look at him.


"For still protecting me."


Chanyeol just quiet. He guarding Ji-hyo out from the car. Just then, he take off his blazer and put it on Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo surprised.


"It's my responsibility to take care of our country's citizens." Chanyeol said as he guarding Ji-hyo entering the house. Ji-hyo thinks for a while.


"By the way.."


"Hmm?"


Ji-hyo bit her lips. A bit hesitated.


"Who's.. That guy? The one that command to attack my father."


Chanyeol suddenly stop his steps. He's a bit taken aback by Ji-hyo's question.


"Maybe this is the time. Maybe."


"If you know, promise me you won't blaming anyone except that guy."


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes, confused.


"Huh? Why?"


Chanyeol just quiet. He lowering his head.


"Just.. Promise you won't do anything or trying to taking care if it by yourself. I want you to be rational if you know who is it."


"Is everyone keep seeing me like that? That i do everything without thinking first?"


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo is a bit mad now.


"Yes. I'm not mature. I have a bad temper. But you know? I also have a brain. I always think the consequence from what i've-


"That guy is Kim Byung-han."


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. Her body is trembling as she heard that name.


"Do.. Do you mean.."


"Yeah. Junmyeon's father." Chanyeol said as he trying hard to hold his anger and tears.


"The first time i know it, when i was at West Point. I looking out from Kim Byung-han's family and then i found out that his third child, is Kim Junmyeon. I'm trying hard to think rational altough i can't! I come back to Korea, trying to think what is actually Junmyeon's plan becuse he is fighting against his father but then i realized.."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a look at Chanyeol, full of sadness.


"Junmyeon is trying hard to repay what his father's did. He is trying hard to protect President and stop his father's greed. And he is trying hard to protect you. That's when i realized there's no use to hate on him. Junmyeon is not guilty. But his father does."


Chanyeol let out a sighs. His eyes already red, about to cry, but he is trying hard to hold it back.


"That's why, Kim Ji-hyo." Chanyeol said as he take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Act rational. Be mature. You need to do that if you want to stay alive until your father finish his duty."


Ji-hyo just quiet. No one knows what's going on in her mind.




"Noona.." Taemin said he knocks the door on Ji-hyo's room.


"You don't want to eat some cakes? Even me and Minseok already ate 2."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a glance at the door. But soon ignore it. She sit at her bed, covering herself in the blanket.


"Junmyeon is trying hard to repay what his father's did. He is trying hard to protect President and stop his father's greed. And he is trying hard to protect you. That's when i realized there's no use to hate on him. Junmyeon is not guilty. But his father does."


Chanyeol's words keep repeating on Ji-hyo's head. Now she realizes, or finally realizes, she needs to be mature.


Because her own enemy is someone that close to her family.


Chanyeol close his eyes, trying hard to calm himself. He's still inside the car eventough he is already at the military base. He let out a sigh.


"Am i being too harsh?"


Chanyeol just quiet. He turn on the radio on his car.


"This is 2.00 PM Live Radio. Let's read some letter from our listener."


Chanyeol leans his head to the window.


"Good afternoon. I'm Lee Eun-ji from Gangwon. Just a moment ago i have a fight with my boyfriend and we broke up. The reason is he wanted to protect me because he said he's surrounded by many bad people. Yeah. My ex boyfriend is actually a gangster and he wanted to protect me from his enemy. I don't know what to do now. What should i do? I still love him but he doesn't want me to go back to him."


Chanyeol open his eyes. He turns his eyes to the radio.


"Aigoo.. Her story is a bit sad, right? Yes. Sometimes you need to hurt the one you love in order to protect them. You can't do anything about this, too. I like this words, If you love large, you've got to hurt large. If you've got a lot of light, you've probably got an equal amount of darkness. So that words is true, though."


Chanyeol just quiet.


"If you love large, you've got to hurt large. If you've got a lot of light, you've probably got an equal amount of darkness." Chanyeol said as he repeated the DJ's words.

Just then, he remember what he said earlier to Ji-hyo. He didn't mean to hurt her. He just telling her the truth. That hurtful truth. Sooner or later she would know about that. And before she find it out from anyone without any explanation, he need to do that.

"Let's just clear our mind with this song. I hope i can heal Eun-ji ssi's heart with this song. Let's hear Sung Si-kyung, Somewhere Someday."


"Tto neujeun geon naya neol gidarige han geon.."
(It’s me who’s late again. The one who made you wait)


Ji-hyo sighs. Tears fall from her eyes. She take a look at the outside.


"It must be hard for him. But i just thinking about myself."


"Nega utneun sun-ganmada nan hangsang mianhae."
(Every moment you smile, i always feel sorry)


Chanyeol take his pendant. He's staring at it.


"If you love large.. You've got to hurt large."


"Sojunghan geon eonjena nal geobnage mandeureo.."
(Precious things always makes me afraid..)


Ji-hyo open her drawer. The baby shoes is there. Ji-hyo smile. She take out the baby shoes.


"What if i didn't abort this at that time.. This baby must be 2 years old now."


"Neon naega cheo-eum gajyeoboneun.. nae jeil apeun sonkarak~"
(Out of the fingers that I have.. You’re the finger that hurts the most)


Chanyeol smile. He remember how hard it was for him to choose this ring. He even call his friend and asking for help.


A memory of him and Ji-hyo walk together at the beach in Gangneung come again. Chanyeol sighs. He looks sad.


"I must be the greatest pain for her."


"Eodiseon-gan eonjen-ga neoreul manna saranghada~
meoreojyeobwatdeon saramcheoreom.. neol bomyeon.. nae ane eodin-gaga jakku apa~"

(Somewhere, some day, i met you and fell in love.
When I look at you as if you’re someone going far away, something inside of me keeps hurting.)


Ji-hyo staring at her finger. For 2 years she doesn't want to take that ring off but then, one day, she take it off and threw it. Ji-hyo just quiet. Slowly, tears falling from her eyes.


"Because i need protect you, from that guy, no matter what happen."


"You don't know at the day i was leaving, i was standing in front of your room for 2 hours. Just staring at that door blankly, thinking what to do."


"Why, Park Chanyeol? Why you make me fall over and over again?"


"Eodiseon-ga eonjen-ga uri dasi meoreojyeo ijhyeojyeoya halkka bwa, duryeowo~ neoui soneul jabgo itneun sun-ganedo~"
(Somewhere, some day, what if we get far apart again?
What if I have to forget you? That scares me. Even during this moment when i'm holding your hand.)


Chanyeol let out a sighs. He walking out from his car. He turns his head as he staring at the sky.


"If you love large, you've got to hurt large. If you've got a lot of light.."


Chanyeol take his pendant. He smile as he looking at it.


"...you've probably got an equal amount of darkness."




Prime Minister Kim staring at the TV. Seems like he think of something. Just then, his secretary come.


"You're calling me, Sir. Is there something you need?"


Prime Minister Kim nods. He points his finger to the TV.


Where Ji-hyo is there.


"That girl.. Is Kim Jae-moon's only daughter, right?"


His secretary nods. "Yes, sir. But we can do anything to her since she never create any-


"She must be." Prime Minister Kim said. He turn off the TV.


"Find out everything about her. Every detail ebout her life, her education.."


Prime Minister Kim raised his eyebrows. He leans his back to the chair.


"And maybe, her love life."




Ji-hyo walking out from her room. She take a look at around her, but seems like no one's here. Ji-hyo walks to the dining room, there's no food there. Ji-hyo sighs.


"Again, and again. Nothing to eat here." Ji-hyo said as she crossed her arms. Ji-hyo turns her body, about to go back to her room.


And just then, she spotted something on top of the table in front of the sofa.


Ji-hyo chuckled. She got an idea.



Taemin walking out from thw bathroom. He's humming happily until he reach the living room and about to sit at the sofa, when he realize something is missing.


"Car key." Taemin said as he check his pocket. Blazer, trousers, but nope. He thinks for a while.


"I think i put the car key at....."


Taemin blinked his eyes. He points at the table in front of him.


"Here."


Just then, Taemin turns his head to Ji-hyo's room. He hurrily run into her room.


"NOONA!"


But no one's there.


Taemin ruffles his hair in frustration. He hurrily make a phone call.



"What?!" Junmyeon said slowly as he is at the meeting with President Kim. Junmyeon take a look at President Kim, who's talking with another senator.


"We already put the tracker on that car so it would be easier to find her. Go find her before 11 pm."



And our princess is actually enjoying herself driving around Seoul. She wears a cap, army-colored bomber, black t-shirt, black jeans, and a pair of sneakers. She take a look at the outside.


"How pretty." Ji-hyo said as she staring at the sky. Ji-hyo smile. She opens the window to feel the air.


"I never know Seoul can be this beautiful."


Chanyeol walking out from his office as he is about to return to home. But just then, his phone vibrating. He take out his phone.


Pororo location: Teddy Bear Museum


Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows. What is she doing?




Ji-hyo entering the Teddy Bear Museum. The teddy is not the same like when she came here last time with Chanyeol. There are a lot of new teddy here.

Just then, a memory of her and Chanyeol walking around at here come into her mind. As if she's watching herself and Chanyeol at the past in front of her. She following her memory..


And reach the president family's teddy bear.


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. The teddy is different now. There are her mother, her father, herself, and..


One teddy bear wearing a suit and an earpiece, standing right beside her. Ji-hyo walk closer to the display window.


And slowly, tears falling down from her eyes.


"Presidential Security Service (대통령경호처), or PSS for short, is a South Korean close protection agency. Based on the United States Secret Service, the South Korean PSS is an independent agency responsible for the protection of the President of South Korea and the Blue House.

Among the duties conducted by PSS agents include close protection for the following:

1. The President of South Korea and his/her family

2. The President-elect and his/her family

3. The Acting President and his/her spouse

4. Former Presidents and their spouse and
children receive security service protection within ten (10) years after retirement from office only where it is not against his/her wish

5. Head of a state or head of executive branch of a foreign country visiting Korea, and his/her spouse

6. Any other domestic and foreign persons that the Chief of the Presidential Security Service deems to be necessary to protect"



Tears can't stop falling from her eyes as she read the explanation. Mostly, at the sentences


"Among the duties conducted by PSS agents include close protection for the following:

1. The President of South Korea and his/her family"




Ji-hyo crying in her silent. As she realize now that she missed him a lot. She missed the part of her life where she and Chanyeol still trying to figure out each other or where she keep bickering with him. Ji-hyo cover her face with her hands as she keep crying.



And without she realizes, someone is watching her from behind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi im back agaaiin! I'm glad to finally can update a chapter. Sorry for being such late:( i already planned that this story will finish in 45 chapter.. and i hope i can finish it as soon as possible since i have another new project (smirk). Anyway, tell me what kind of things you wanted to see more, like, jihyo and chanyeol progress or more taemin minseok time? Hehe you can share it in the comment section. Thankyou and enjoy the story! ☺☺

+ note: the song in this chapter is ost legend of the blue sea, sung si kyung - someday somewhere. Go try to listen it so you can get more deeper feeling 😋