The Punishment

My Unbelievable Princess

Chanyeol smile. The blood from his corner lips start to covering his teeth. He points his finger to Ji-hyo's room.
 


"I will take the responsibility for her. The woman that i love."



Junmyeon smile. He pats Chanyeol's shoulder.



"I know. I know you won't let her suffered like that."



Chanyeol smile. He wipe the blood.



"Aigoo. Do you have some tissues?"


 


President Kim is on his working room. He is like usual, reading the documents. Just then, a knock come into his room.


"Come in." He said without even looking. Still focus with the documents. Just then, the door opened. President Kim turns his eyes.


And his eyes widen as he sees Chanyeol, in front of him, with a bruise on his face and blood on the corner of his lips. President Kim gets up from his position.


"WHAT'S HAPPENING.."


Chanyeol take a deep breath. He take a look at President Kim.
 


"I want to greet you, as your son-in-law. The one that should be responsible to your daughter's miscarriage."



President Kim widen his eyes, shocked. Never imagine that all these time, this guy, the one that he's fighting for is actually the one who responsible for everything. President Kim froze. While Chanyeol start giving his proper greet.


Not as a General to President, or fellow soldier. But this time, from a guy to his father-in-law.
 


President Kim's trembling. He hold the pen on his hands really tight.
 


Chanyeol take a look at President Kim. "I'm sorry, i can't come on time. Since i need to get rid some people who try to hurt your daughter. But then, i realize i was the one that hurted her, too."


Chanyeol chuckled. He let out a sighs.
 


"I'm no different from Kim Byung-han or that journalist."
 


"General Park Chanyeol."
 


"Hurting her just to follow my ambition was something i regret the most. I can't even face her right now since i'm too embarassed. How can.. A guy leaving without even knowing that his girl was pregnant and even lose the baby.. It's all my fault. I'll take the responsibilities for everything that happened to her."
 


President Kim take a look at Chanyeol.
 


"I'll resign from my position."

 


"Omo!" Taemin said as he covering his mouth. Taemin, Minseok, and Junmyeon are gathering in front of President's room, as Taemin is really curious and Minseok can't do nothing but follow him to prevent him doing something stupid and Junmyeon dragged into all of this just to take care of them.

Junmyeon sighs as he heard that Chanyeol is going to resign. Minseok crossed his hands.


"President won't let him resign easily like that." Minseok said slowly. Junmyeon nods.


"Yeah. He won't. Especially, we're one step closer to win."

 


President Kim looks angry now. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"Resign?" President Kim said. Chanyeol just quiet.
 


"You may hurt my daughter. You may leaving her and even put her into a tragedy, but resign is not the answer for that."



President Kim take a look at Chanyeol. "Fine. If you want to take the responsibilities, i'll give you a punishment. After what you did to my daughter."


Chanyeol's heart beating faster. This is the first time he sees President Kim angry in front of him.


President Kim take a deep breath.
 


"Protect my daughter at all costs. That's your punishment."



Chanyeol widen his eyes. He take a look at President Kim.


President Kim just quiet. Chanyeol's eyes start to teary now.


"You can go now." President Kim said as he sits. "You need to see her. She hasn't eat anything."


Tears falling from Chanyeol's eyes but he's trying really hard to hide it. Chanyeol bows 90 degrees to President Kim.
 


"Thank.. Thank you... Abeoji."




Ji-hyo just quietly staring at the sky while using her earphone. Stars covering the dark sky and it looks really pretty. The moon is also shining brightly. Ji-hyo stretch her hand, as if trying to reach the moon.

Just then, a knock come into her room. But Ji-hyo doesn't hear that. This time, the person in front her room is trying to barging into her room. Can feel the noise, Ji-hyo take off her earphone and walk straight to unlock the door.

And when she open the door, her heart beating really fast as someone, that she missed the most, is now standing in front of her. With that bruise and blood that nonstop dropping as it's still not being treatened.
 


"Aigoo. What take you so long just to open the door?"



Ji-hyo just quiet. Chanyeol smile, looking at her. His eyes full of love. His smile is the warmest smile she ever see in this earth.


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He enter her room casually while Ji-hyo still frozen in her position.



"Yah.. Look at your room. It's still the same."



Ji-hyo just quiet. Her eyes start to teary.



"Why are you here?"



Chanyeol turns his head. He realize that Ji-hyo's eyes turns into red. Chanyeol smile. He take out something from his pocket.


That ring. The ring that he gave to her 2 years ago.



"This might be the old one. This is not one carat diamond. But for now, just wear this, okay? I'll give you the new one after all these matter finish."
 


Ji-hyo just quiet. Tears start to fall from her eyes. Chanyeol bent in front of her, as he put the ring on her wedding finger.



"I'm sorry for being an irresponsible guy for you. To hurt you. To leaving you. I can't even protect you all this time. I can't even talk to you properly. I only give you pain and sadness."



Chanyeol turns his eyes. He take a look at Ji-hyo, who is crying now.



"I got a punishment from your father, after hurting you a lot. And the punishment is to protect you at all costs."



Chanyeol smile as he sees the ring fit Ji-hyo's wedding finger perfectly. He gets up from his position.




"Marry me, Kim Ji-hyo."




And with that words come from Chanyeol's mouth, Ji-hyo now crying out loud. Chanyeol smile. He take her into his embrace and hug her really tight.



"Why are you crying like that, huh?"



"Because your proposal is really bad!"



Chanyeol laughs. He take a look at Ji-hyo and wipe her tears. Ji-hyo touch his face gently.



"Why you get hurt? How can you got this bruises?"



"Is that more important for you?" Chanyeol said as he hold Ji-hyo close to him and kiss her lips.


Finally, after a long time, after many tears, and after many hardship, they can hold each other's hands again. No one could separated them this time. Even ambition can't break their love. That's what they prove.


Chanyeol smile. He take a look at Ji-hyo once again. Ji-hyo also smile.


"Now, can you treat my wounds? It's so damn hurt and the blood smears into your lips."


"Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she wipes the blood from her lips. She smack Chanyeol's chest.
 


"You moron! How can you make me pregnant!"
 


Chanyeol startled. "Hey! That's hurt!"


"You! Come here!" Ji-hyo said as she start to smack him again. This time, Chanyeol is trying to avoid her by running away. But of course, Ji-hyo would catch him.


"Don't ever think of making me pregnant again! Ever!"


"Okaaay i'm so sorry for thaat!!"

 


"Aigoo.. Feels like we come back to 2 years ago?" Minseok said as he crossed his arms. Taemin nods. He wipes the tears from his face.


"They're really meant to be. For real."


Junmyeon laughs. He smack Taemin's head.


"Look at you, tsk tsk.. You crybaby."


Taemin pouted. "Aish! Hyung!"


"Let's eat samgyupsal. Gosh i'm so hungry!" Junmyeon said as he hold Taemin's shoulder. Minseok nods.


"Let them have some good time while we rest for a while. Today is a reaaaaally long day."


Junmyeon smile. The trio leave the residents to have some food.


"Today is a really long day, and so tomorrow." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another updateeeee! Guess what will happen 🙊🙈