Getting to know the babies

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 8

 

[No one’s POV]

 

“O. . . . . . Ahjussi!” A loop sided smile curved up Jei’s lips then changed to a frown, “ert.” She muttered.

 

“Is she . . . . . . ?” The boys looked at KiKwang confused while pointing at her. KiKwang’s face turned red as the boys started grinning at him, remembering the words he said yesterday.

 

“I’ll leave her here, so that you can get along with each other. She’s younger than all of you so be nice to her okay?” The manager-ssi waved and left.

 

 

 

“Are you stalking me now?” KiKwang asked Jei.

 

“And who are you to be stalked with?” Jei defended while staring at him from head to toe with disgust. “Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.”

 

“Miss MY body?!” He smirked.

 

“Your skeleton-like body? Yeah, sure.” She scoffed.

 

The members laughed at KiKwang’s face, being beaten by a non-korean girl.

 

‘she sure is pretty smart . . . .and brave too.’ Yoseob thought.

 

 

 

 

The boys started to introduce themselves.

 

“Yah! KiKwang, aren’t you gonna introduced your members?” DooJoon scolded KiKwang and turned to face the girl. “Hi! I’m Yoon DooJoon! I’m the leader of BEAST.”

 

“I’m HyunSeung! I’m the lead vocalist.”

 

“JunHyung at your service. The rapper of the group.”

 

“Annyeong! I’m the cute pet Yoseob! I sing!”

 

“I’m DongWoon. The maknae of the group.”

 

Jei is now facing Kikwang which means it’s his turn to introduce his self.

 

“No need. You already know me, right?” KiKwang smirked.

 

“The . . . . . . ert ahjussi??” She blinked trying to act innocent.

 

“YAH! I’m not a ert! I just played along like what you said!” KiKwang exploded with a red face.

 

“Mianhe, I forgot your name.” She said. ‘Dammit! I’m stuck with this ert guy for 2 FREAKING months! Can I resign now??’ She thought.

 

‘Trying to act innocent, are you? Pft.’ Kikwang thought. “LEE.KI.KWANG.” He said one by one.

 

“Ok, then.” She turned again to DooJoon who was still confused of the 2. “Nice to meet you DooJoon-ssi! HyunSeung-ssi! JunHyung-ssi! Yoseob-ssi! DongWoon-ssi! KiKwang-ssi!” She smiled sweetly a she turned to each of them.

 

“Drop the formalities. Call us Oppa okay?” DooJoon said.

 

Jei shook her head. “I can’t.”

 

“Why not?” Yoseob pouted.

 

“You’re my bosses.” She politely said.

 

“No. It’s okay, really!” HyunSeung awkwardly laugh.

 

‘Why are they so awkward around me? The cute one, Yoseob-ssi seems to be the only normal. The other members don’t talk much’ Jei thought. What she didn’t know is the inside minds of them.

 

 

‘WOAH! Manager-hyung and Kikwang is right! She IS hot!!’ (x5)

 

 

“Aniyo. It’s better this way.” She smiled.

 

“Wah! You’re so CUTE!” Yoseob pinched her cheeks. The other members were awakened from their daydreams of Yoseob’s sudden action.

 

“Yah! Starting to flirt now eh?” DongWoon approached Yoseob and Jei. “So, . . .” He turned to Jei.

 

KiKwang seems to read their minds and an idea suddenly puffed out his mind. He smirks as he approach the 3. “

 

“Jei ah . . . do you –“ KiKwang cut DongWoon off.

 

“About the sandwich. .”

 

“Hmm?” Jei turned to him.

 

“You put the sandwich in the jacket right?”

 

“Ohh . . so that’s why I can’t find it in my bag yesterday. So, you still accepted it?” She smirked.

 

“Well, HyunSeung eat it all.” Kikwang pointed to HyunSeung who was a bit shocked.

 

“Ah . . . hahahaha . . . . Your sandwich is good.” HyuSeung smiled shyly.

 

“Thanks.” She sweetly smiled making the boys turned to a jelly.

 

“So, how popular is your group?” Jei asked them out of the blue. Trying to make a topic to erase the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

 

“You didn’t know? I’ll tell you.” DooJoon grabbed her wrist and drag her to a computer. Yoseob and DongWoon came running. KiKwang, JunHyung and HyunSeung left standing there. DooJoon opened a file of their music videos and started to play it. Jei couldn’t help but be amazed of their talents. The boys couldn’t help blushing of her complements.

 

“Wah! You’re so COOL!!” She clapped while watching their debut music video.

 

“WAHAHAHA! JunHyung’s hair is so FUNNYY!!” Yoseob laughed out loud. Jei laugh with him and so the others. JunHyung protested.

 

The first day turned out to be fun. Jei got to know them better and they got to know her more.

 

 

 

[JEI’s POV]

 

My first day ended early yet fun! I think they just want us to know each other better so there’s no work. They’re not bad after all. DooJoon-ssi is nice and responsible leader. They warned me to be careful because when he gets serious, he gets really scary. I want to see his scary side! I wonder if it’s really that scary compared to my past experience! Ehem.

 

HyunSeung-ssi has really this amazing voice! I also heard that he is known as the Eye prince named by his fans. I wonder why I can’t read his mind even though I kept staring at him! They better change his nickname soon.

 

JunHyung-ssi is a bit scary in their MV’s like shock. But I found him lovely when they said that he’s really conscious about cleanliness. Sheesh . . . . better keep quiet before he founds out I’m lazy about that things. . .

 

Yoseob-ssi. . . . . . . I LOVE HIS VOICE!!!!! HIS HEART-MELTING VOICE and HE’S CUTE too!! Sighed. Sorry. I really can’t help myself whenever I can see that kind of person. I TOTALLY HATE IT!

 

DongWoon-ssi is so friendly! He’s the one I got closer than others in my first day. We sometimes separate to others and talk about some childish memories! Oh, and he can do a VERY CUTE aegyo!

 

Now I got to know them a little bit, my heavy work will now begin tomorrow. Since they’re preparing for their comeback.

 

 

 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

 

yey!! I finally got it!! HAHA!! I now have the cover and background!! ;)

Can you make me a better pcover than mine?? I'm not actually satisfied with it.. ><

Next chapter: Old School ^^]

Please tell me what you think . .  Comment box is just below this. . Thank you! Kamsahamnida! Arigatou gozaimasu! Salamat po! ^^,