First Day

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 7

 

[JEI’s POV]

 

It’s already 6 in the morning. By the way, it’s my first day going to work. Sighed! I can’t believe it!! I’m actually going to babysit 6 GUYS??!! Mr. Hong just said it in a nice way!

 

But I guess it’s better than just daydream here. And the good thing is, I’m going to earn money. No need for my parents to give me allowance. And I’m 18 now! I’m legal to work!! It’s actually my first time working a part time job! SOO EXCITED!!

 

So much with that!

 

I walked outside wearing light blue sweater that says “Don’t mess with me!” rude right? Talking shirts are fun to wear! People stare at you and try reading it! And at the back, it says “Keep distance.” Cool right?? With matching pair of jeans and black and white tennis shoes. It’s just windy today and no signs of rain and Mr. Hong said I can wear casual clothes, so it’s okay, I guess.

 

I took the bus that drives at Gangnam-gu. After that I took a cab and told the driver the street that was given to me by Mr. Hong. I stopped at the building that says CUBE Entertainment. Wahh . . First job in a building!! SOO EXCITED!

 

As I went inside the building, I can’t help but smile!

 

I didn’t find it hard to find Mr. Hong’s office, since he gave me the direction clearly and in details. I saw a lady in her late 20’s sitting at front table, I guess that’s Mr. Hong’s secretary. I knocked and she noticed it. She smiled at me as she got up.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyeo. I’m here for Mr. Hong” I slightly bowed.

 

“Aigoo. . . you’re really cute and young!”

 

“Thanks.” I shyly smiled.

 

“Mr. Hong is in a meeting right now, but he gave me instructions beforehand. Aigoo . . . how old are you??” She smiled sweetly with her eyes sparkling. She couldn’t stop asking questions about me. I answered it politely. Well, she seems so nice and friendly.

 

We stopped by at the door that says ‘BEAST’. Ok Jei, here’s your turn.

 

“If you need help, don’t hesitate to approach unnie okay? I’ll be just in my office!” She offered.

 

“Neh.” I smiled shyly. . . . again.

 

“Aigoo!! I really want a little sister just like you!! Annyeong!” She waved and headed to her office. I waved back at her.

 

 

I took a deep breath before I knock.

 

 

The door opened slowly. As if a monster or a ghost is going to attack and scare you. Yep! It scares me a bit.

 

“Jei-ssi?” Yeep. . . that’s my name. My name is likely to be sound Korean that’s why Prof. Kim didn’t bother to change it to Korean, except the surname.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyeo! Park Jei imnida.” I greeted happily.

 

“Aigoo . . . Boss is right. You’re really cute and . . . .” He looked at me from head to toe. I blinked for a second, trying to read his mind.

 

“ . . . . . . and young! Of course.” He chuckled awkwardly and cleared his throats. I just made an ‘o’ face.

 

“Come in. The boys are in the practice room. I’ll discuss to you first the instructions.”

 

I got inside and he started discussing some of the things I must do. Most of it is like stalking them everyday. I nodded, and nodded, and nodded. WHAT’S WITH MY HEAD??!!

 

After the discussion, we headed to the practice room where the boys were.

 

They seemed didn’t notice us getting inside. They were practically busy learning the dance steps of their new song. It looks cute and easy! You just have to brush your foot on the floor.

 

Manager-ssi cleared his throat trying to get their attention. Is he doing that everytime??

 

It seems effective. The choreographer-i-guess told them to take a break. I can tell he’s a choreographer since he seems older than them, in his mid-30 I guess, and instead of joining the meeting, he went outside.

 

The 6 guys approached their manager lazily. It seems they’re tired already. It’s only just 8 in the morning.

 

“Guys, I would like you to meet your assistant,” Manager-ssi pointed at me. That’s my cue.

 

I bowed 90 degrees as I introduced myself. “Annyeong Hasseyeo! Park Jei imnida. Manasso bangapsumnida!” I smiled a bit as I realized that it seems to be my signature this day. I mean, I’ve already said it for almost 3 times just this morning! Haha! How funny! Not! Okay, back to reality.

 

I straighten up once I heard they’re responses. At the moment I looked at them, I saw a familiar face also shocked seeing me. “O. . . ahjussi!”

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Composition Writing in English . . . DONE! I featured this story of mine! Hope Prof. will like it! ^^

How's my story??