Yang Yoseob

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 17

 

[Yoseob’s POV]

 

I really can’t help it anymore! I don’t want to see someone who’s feeling so down, and the worst part is she’s trying to smile despite of the pain. I didn’t know the story yet, but I’ll find out.

 

I followed her to the rooftop where she had just said. I saw her on the corner, her elbows on the corridor and her mind on space.

 

“Are you okay?” I ask her as I leaned on the corridor beside her.

 

“Deh oppa. I told you not to worry.” She’s TRYING to smile.

 

“What’s the problem?” I asked her ignoring what she had just said. She just stared at me and I stared her back straight into her eyes. Her eyes didn’t deny of what she feels right now. She’s hurt. I’m hurt.

 

I looked away and sighed.

 

“I won’t force you to tell me, but I just want to let you know that i’m here . . .” I turned to face here. “Always ready to help.” I added.

 

She gazed down on her foot.

 

“Yah! You already saw our music video in bad girl right?” I changed my serious attitude to a hyper one.

 

She looked back at me and nodded.

 

“Did you see the part of Doo Joon while talking to himself in the mirror? He was like ~ Amuri saeng gakhaedo maldo andwae, bad girl. Jakkuman ni saenggage michyeo michyeo, bad girl!!~” I tried to mimic Doo Joon’s part as funny and exaggerated as possible.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!! That’s SOO mean!” She laughed. I stared at her for a bit and that made her awkward.

 

“Mianhe.” She apologized as she clears .

 

“Why?”

 

“Because . . .” a smile is forming on her face again. I think she’s imagining what I have done a while ago.

 

“You know, I really like your smile.” I smiled at her. She looked away from my gaze but still can’t get out of her mind the image of Doo Joon since she’s giggling.

 

“I love it when you smile . . .”

 

 

But, I love it more when I’m the one making it.

 

 

 

She looked at me again while biting her lower lip.

 

“Yah, don’t ever remove that smile again!”

 

“Kamsahamnida Oppa.” She smiled.

 

“For what?” I blinked innocently.

 

“For making me laugh.”

 

I reached for her hair that falls in front of her right eye and tuck it back to her ear.

 

“The first time I saw you so down . . . it hurts me. If it wasn’t for the bet I made, that should be me who comforts you and make you happy.”