Haunted House (Part 2)

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

 

 

CHAPTER 28

 

[No One’s POV]

 

Mr. Lee came back to the house to inform the challengers that the preparation for the game was done. They all headed to where the others were. The moment they got there, They seem to understand what the game is all about.

 

“I can’t do this.” Jei whispered to myself, but Ki Kwang had heard her.

 

“So, you’re scared of ghosts?” His tone of voice was a sign of disbelief.

 

“Yah! I’m a human too you know! I have feelings too.” She rolled her eyes.

 

“Yeah. Yeah~”

 

“Don’t worry, I’m here.” Kevin said to her. Jei just smiled but it was written all over her face that she is really scared. Ki Kwang looked at Kevin as if he’s a stranger, and then looked at Jei. He bent down a little to reach Jei’s hand but she pulled back. She doesn’t want to hold him because of his insult a while ago.

 

‘Pft. Such sensitive child.’ Ki Kwang thought. He glared at her but Jei just gave him her tongue.

 

 

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

“This is Mr. Yong. He is the care taker of this resort for almost 20 years and knows all the stories behind this building.” Mrs. Hong introduced the old man at his 70’s.

 

“This place was been a port in War times and that building . .” He is referring to the old building. “.. was been a hospital for injured soldiers. And the back yard was been a cemetery for dead soldiers. After many years, it was innovated into a hospital for the citizens that live here. But due to lack of supplies, all the patients here died. The hospital closed. Some by passers here had different stories. They can hear marching steps. A woman and baby’s cry. And even white and black figures.” Now that even gave me the creeps. Omma!! I want to go home! Is someone from the group want to replace me??!!

 

“Omo!! Oppa! I’m so scared!!” Hyun A unnie hugged the ahjussi’s arm.

 

“It’s just a tale.” He simply said. Now that was so cool.

 

“Why didn’t they just demolish the building?” Eun Ji raised her hand and asked the question.

 

“This place is historical that’s why historians even signed this land for preservation.” Wow! They want to preserve the ghost! Well, we have many in our country. XP

 

 

We all started a prayer and some rituals to avoid us from this bad spirits. My eyes kept on glancing in every corner of the building. I can’t help it though. It’s the abnormality of my eyes every time I’m in a creepy place.

 

 

“Alright! Let the game begins!” Mrs. Hong said happily. But she got no response. Everyone are scared even the beastly boys.

 

“Every group has assigned colors. Group 1 is brown. Group 2 is black and group 3 is gray.” The colors are a bit similar. How can we find it in that dark place?!!

 

“You need to find this ball that has the answer to your riddle. Don’t expect that in your color there is only 1 ball. It has ten. The staffs here put it inside randomly. The group with the longest time to finish the task will camp inside.” WAAHHHAAATT!!!!

 

“Yah, where did you put the black ones?” I heard Hoon oppa whispered to Ha Young.

 

“I don’t even know what color I was holding. I just threw it somewhere. You know how scary it is inside!” Ha Young almost yelled and her expression was about to cry. WAAHH!! I want to cry too!! T_T

 

 

I took a big sigh to calm my chest. It is really unstable right now. As if anytime I’m going to have a heart attack. ~,~

 

I felt someone hold my hand and leaned on my shoulder softly.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m here.” Ki Kwang oppa whispered.

 

(Note: If I’m a bad mood, I call him ahjussi . . hehe~ It might be confusing to you why I call him oppa sometimes. x)

 

 

 

 

[Yoseob’s POV]

 

I saw how Ki Kwang’s hand cupped her hand and the way he whispered from her ears made me want to break them apart. I don’t know why, so don’t ask me. XP

 

“Ok. Group 1, here’s your candles.” Omma (Mrs. Hong) gave Ji Yoon, Na Eun, Dong Woon and Dong Ho their candles and they all get inside. We heard the maknaes yelling the moment they get inside and we just laughed.

 

The other members of group 1 cheered them. Phew! Good thing I didn’t joined. I don’t have the mood to play games tonight.

 

 

“___________________________. What do you think is the answer?”

“Maybe it means something . . . .”

 

Urghh! I hate this! Every group gathered around and no person from other group is allowed to mingle with others. I just want to be with Jei! I know she’s scared right now and I want to cheer her up. =.=

 

 

“AAHHHHH!!!!” The group 1 yelled as they run outside. They had finished the task for 15 minutes.

 

“Next group!” Our representatives Ji Hyun, Cho Rong, Doo Joon and Eli stand up. We cheered them as they get inside.

 

 

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

“I think I saw something!! Uwaah!!” Na Eun said as the members of group one tell their groupmates what happened inside.

 

“Oppa, don’t leave me ther, arraseo?” Hyun A unnie whined, while cuddling the ahjussi’s arms.

 

“Yah, Hyun A, just focus on this riddle.” Hyun Seung oppa scolded her. He’s just jealous. I can see it in his eyes. . . . wait. UWAAAHHHH!! I can finall read Hyun Seung oppa’s eyes!! Remember when I first saw him? Fans said that his the eye prince but I couldn’t prove it! But now, I can!! WAHAHAHA!!! XXD

 

“Jei ah, are you ok?” Kevin oppa asked. I just realized that I was smiling like crazy. WAAHH!! Embarrassment. =.=

 

“Did you find the answer?” AJ oppa asked. (I’m calling him oppa now! :))

 

“Nothing. I was just . . . “ I shook my head and returned my attention to the paper. Our riddle is something like this. ‘____________________’

 

“Kevin ah, don’t be scared alright? Just do your best.” I took a glance to Kevin oppa and AJ in my right. AJ ruffled Kevin oppa’s hair, as if he is his child. AJ, YUCKKED!! (ahmm . . . better not call him oppa.)

 

 

 

Group 2 finished their task in 21 minutes. A bit longer than group 1’s time. Meaning, they are in great danger. I took another sighed but this time, I’m determined, I can do this!! Fighting!!

 

 

“Ok, group 3!” that’s our cue. The ahjussi, Kevin oppa, Hyun A unnie and I stood up. But as soon as I streshed my legs, I was stuck. I’ll just eat what I said. I CAN’T DO THIS!!!

 

“Jei ah?” Kevin oppa said.

 

“Yah! Come on, we don’t want to lose!” Hyun A unnie said with irritation.

 

“C-Coming ..” I said. The ahjussi grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. WAAAAHH!!! I CAN’t DO IT!!!

 

“Don’t let go of my hand.” He whispered as we took our post in front of the door. That made my chest calmed down a BIT! He tightened his grip in my hand and do the same. But I felt . . .  awkwardness. ??