No need to say Goodbye

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

I did some editing and added a song... I really like the song that I can't help myself to edit this. It's just a little. ^^ Enjoy! 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
CHAPTER 32
 
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
We stopped at the Incheon International Airport. Thanks to her cousin we are able to tracked her location.
 
She's leaving??!!! Without a word?
 
WHY?!
 
 
I can't let her leave like this. I still haven't tell her about my feelings yet. We all ran inside the entrance.
 
"Ok. Guys...this airport is big. We need to split up to find her fast. Me and JunHyung. Yoseob and Ki Kwang. Dong Woon and Eun Ji. Kevin and AJ. Kiseop, Na Eun you two wait here. call us if you saw her here outside." Doo Joon said. Hyun Seung and the others went to Mr. Hong to clea things. We still don't have any news yet.
 
 
"Come on!" Me and Ki Kwang rushed inside. Some securites won't allow us to some places but we managed to slip inside. I run where my instincts pull me.
 
I can't let her leave. Not now. I'm still confused.
 
Jei-ah...where are you? Can you hear me? I hope this moment will freeze... so that I can find you.
 
 
 
 
 
"JEI AH!!" Ki Kwang shouted. We spotted her. I run as fast as I could. I want to hug her. I want to say all the things I want to tell her. But...I was a bit late.
 
"Jei ah!! What are you doing! Where do you think you're going?! You can't leave! Not now! Now that. . . I'm loving you!"
 
"A-ahjussi..." Jei was shocked when Ki Kwang hugged her tight and say those words...that I also want to say.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Ki Kwang's POV]
 
I know.
 
The moment when I hugged her that day inside the bus...
 
The happiness everytime she called me 'ahjussi'...
 
The feeling I felt that night at the rooftop...
 
And my heart that's beating as I hold her hand as we went inside the haunted house.
 
and the hate for myself for not taking care of her when I saw the cut.
 
 
 
 
I love her.
 
 
 
 
 
I hate myself. Maybe waiting for the right time is wrong.. I've waited for this moment. To tell these things to her...but it seems that I waited long. I let my feelings hidden inside me...And now i'm telling her all these at a wrong time! Damn!
 
 
 
"Ki Kwang Op--"
 
"It's ahjussi." She stared at me still in shock. I know she never expect this, but I just did confess.
 
 
"Flight 504 to Philippines is going to fly in 1 hour."
 
"I-I think i gotta go."
 
"Why do you have to?" I asked. Can she just stay?
 
"Jei ah...what happened?" Yoseob asked. She avoided our stares.
 
"It's complicated. I'll be back." She gave us a weak smile. I'm not contented...either Yoseob. "I promise." This time, she sweetly smiles.
 
"But why?!"
 
"Jei ah!"
 
 
 
 
 
[Kevin's POV]
 
"Jei ah!" AJ and I with JunHyung and Doo Joon spotted her with Ki Kwang and Yoseob.
 
"Kevin Oppa. AJ Oppa. JunHyung oppa. Doo Joon oppa. I-I need to go." I went towards her. The next thing I know..I'm hugging her.
 
"Do you really have to?" She just nodded.
"Then take this." I handed he a letter. It is a letter I supposed to give that night. when the challenge is over.
 
 
Written there ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.... is my heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
[JunHyung's POV]
 
"Jei, you can't leave like this. There are so many things I want to tell you."
 
"Save it Oppa. I promise I'll be back." I froze. That means, I can do nothing to stop her. She really is gonna leave.
 
 
I hugged her and whispered.. "I'm so sorry." I can feel her smiling and nodding at me.
 
There's so many things I want to apologize with. Cho Rong said it all. She admitted her fault last 6 years ago..
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
They spotted me. And they just asked all the same questions. I'm so sory oppas. I hope It's so simple to explain everything...but it's not.
 
"Jei ah!! What are you doing! Where do you think you're going?! You can't leave! Not now! Now that..I'm loving you." This line... from Ki Kwang oppa... is the line i didn't expect to hear. It hurts. Why did he have to say it this day that i'm leaving?
 
Will the day of return really come? I really don't know when...I don't know if i'll come back ever...again.
 
 
(Now Playing: The Call by Regina Spektor -- click here for a music background)
 
 
It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
 
Kevin Oppa... Thanks for becoming my friend. I love you from the heart of a fangirl. Please tell that to other members of U-KISS! I'm the luckiest fangirl to have you as a friend. 
 
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word
 
JunHyung oppa... I've forgiven you for a long time. Hope you won't worry to much. I'm fine. and i'm glad that you now know the truth.
 
And then that word grew louder and louder 
'Til it was a battle cry 
 
Ki Kwang oppa... I appreciate it.. but will it be the same when I came back here again?
 
I'll come back 
When you call me 
No need to say goodbye 
 
Yoseob oppa... I like you. Do you feel the same way too? Please . . . listen to my heart, when I come back.
 
 
Just because everything's changing 
Doesn't mean it's never 
Been this way before 
 
All you can do is try to know 
Who your friends are 
As you head off to the war 
 
Pick a star on the dark horizon 
And follow the light 
 
 
There are so many things I wanted to say...but it's just happens that the situation wouldn't let me.
 
 
"Goodbye." I smiled at them as i started to walk away.
 
"No need to say goodbye." I stopped from my tracks when Yoseob oppa spoken. That's right Yoseob oppa.. I want to hear your voice for the last time.
 
"You'll come back right? . . . I'll be waiting for you." Yoseob oppa gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead.
 
Oppa~
 
 
Dug.Dug.Dug.Dug.
 

You'll come back 
When it's over 
No need to say good bye 
 
Now we're back to the beginning 
It's just a feeling and now one knows yet 
But just because they can't feel it too 
Doesn't mean that you have to forget 
 
 
 
"We all will." Doo Joon oppa smiled.
 
I smiled back to them. "Goodluck to your comeback! Hmm...can I ask a favor?"
 
"What is it?"
 
"I know it's kind of ridiculous." I comb my hair as I can feel my face warm up.
 
"Name it." Ki Kwang said.
 
"Uhmm..." I put my hands at my back and stand straight. I showed my sweetest smile to them...for the last time.
 
Let your memories grow stronger ans stronger 
'Til they're before your eyes 
 
"Can BEAST and U-KISS compose a song for me?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Welcome to Philippines Ladies and Gentlemen. Please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the seat belt sign is turned off. All mobile phones and other portable electronic devices must remain turned off until doors are open. Please take care when opening the overhead compartment, and remember to remove your personal belongings from the seat pocket. If you need assistance at the airport, please approach our ground staff after disembarkation. It's been our pleasure serving you. Thank you for flying with us."
 
 
 
 
I'm finally home. But i still feel the burden in me. I just realized...i shouldn't have come there. I shouldn't have met M. Hong...becuase of him, I met the persons who complicates everything.
 
But then, problems are meant to be faced. And I'll definitely go back.
 
 
You'll come back 
When it's over 
No need to say good bye.....
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
 
THE END! 
I'm sorry for some forgotten details... I decided to end this story and start a sequeal. All forgotten details will be there. ^^
 
Thanks for supporting my first fanfic! ^^ Hope you'll support my other stories too.