The Plan

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER10

 

[No One’s POV]

 

It’s been 3 days since Jei started to work for the members. She’s been busy the whole days that she didn’t notice what’s happening on the outside world.

 

At the front of some ambitious company, there stood crowds of girls and boys at different ages. Shouting and cheering the names of their favorite members while holding their banners.

 

UWAH! They’re gonna come down soon!” squealed a young girl at her 17’s.

 

“WAAH! CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!” said another girl, jumping up and down.

 

“I saw the new members on the news.”

 

“What do they look like? I didn’t watch tv for 1 week because my omma grounded me!” Another girl gets in, protesting.

 

“They’re actually handsome. But I hope they’re more handsome in personal!”

 

Even though their anger and hatred towards the previous actions of the company for the group – replacing 2 members – didn’t stopped them to continue supporting the group. The controversy was finally cleared up but they’re hearts we’re still protesting.

 

Little by little, they’ll understand the situation.

 

Respect the decision.

 

Accept the incoming members.

 

And love the NEW them.

 

 

 

The gates were finally opening, letting the crowd make way to a huge van.

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

 

“SARANGHAEYO OPPA!!!”

 

 

 

 

“U-KISS OPPAS!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

 

The sun is getting warm. Summer is on his way. Jei is getting ready for another tiring day. She gets the files and documents on the table that the manager’s group wanted to see today. After arriving the company’s place, she then proceeded to the Manager’s office.

 

“Annyeong hashimnikka!” She greeted sweetly.

 

“Annyeong!” He greeted back. She handed the folders to the manager who was sitting at his table. “Thank you for bringing them today. Did you finished it already?”

 

“Neh. It’s all done.” I smiled.

 

“You are really of good help.” He praised. Jei couldn’t help but blushed for the manager’s remarks.

 

“I’ll proceed now.” She bowed and headed to the door.

 

“Oh. Wait. If you see Mr. Jung, tell him that I need to meet him at the conference hall around 10am.”

 

“I will.”

 

“Thanks!”

 

 

 

 

 

Jei looked at the time on her wrist watch. 8:10AM. ‘still early. I think I’ll just roam around for a bit and find Mr. Jung’ she thought and skipped her way to the coffee machine. She put a coin and pressed the hot chocolate button.

 

“Annyeong Hashimnikka Jei ah!” A voice was heard to her left. She turned and see the young secretary that she first met and talked to.

 

“Annyeong Hashimnikka ChanHee Unnie!” She waved.

 

“You’re so early today.”

 

“Neh. My cousin was out too early that’s why I managed to come here early.” She grinned. ChanHee nodded.

 

“Oh. I didn’t see the Beast members in their practice room a while ago. Maybe they’re having trouble with KiKwang’s laziness again. hehe. .” She chuckled awkwardly.

 

‘lazy head!’ Jei thought. She paused for a moment after thinking the words that the older girl had said.

 

“You were on the practice room?”

 

“Y-Yeah . . why?”

 

Jei let out a gasped. “Do you like someone in Beast?” She asked straightforward making the older girl stunned for a moment.

 

“Jei ah ~” She chuckled nervously and hit jei’s shoulder playfully.

 

She let out another gasped. “You Do! Who?” She clapped her hand and waited for ChanHee’s answer with sparkles in her eyes.

 

She blushed while thinking the man in her dreams. “D-DooJoon s-ssi.”

 

“DooJoon ‘ssi’?” Jei emphasized the word ssi. “I thought you’re close to all of the staffs and artists, why were you calling him ‘ssi’?”

 

“Because . . . . .” she trailed trying to think of a reason. “. . . he’s 1 year older than me?”

 

“Then, you should call him ‘Oppa’. ‘Oppa!’” Jei insisted.

 

“O-Oppa?” ChanHee blushed.

 

“Yeah!”

 

“How about you? You call them ‘ssi’ right?” ChanHee tried to turn the attention on Jei since her face is heating up.

 

Her question made Jei thought. “It’s because, it’s been only 3 days since I started working for them and . . . . .”

 

“and?”

 

“It’s REALLY awkward to say the word ‘OPPA’” She finished. ‘Come to think of it. I haven’t called anyone ‘Oppa’. Hmmm . . . except for the ahjussi that wants me to call him oppa!’ She shook her head trying to erase her thoughts.

 

“Then you answered your question.” She smiled.

 

“Deh?”

 

“Got to go. I still got work to do. See you later!” She waved and turned to leave, leaving a confused Jei.

 

 

 

“Speaking of which, I think I’ll try calling them oppa.” She said to herself.

 

 

 

Minutes have passed and the group had finally arrived at their practice room while Jei was still strolling the building. They stretched and did the first routine. The choreographer excused himself for a phone call which made the others rest for a bit. KiKwang and HyunSeung continued the practice.

 

“I really don’t like her calling us ‘ssi’.” Yoseob started to make a conversation.

 

“She?” DooJoon asked, drinking his water.

 

“No. He.” Yoseob sarcastically said. “I mean, it’s already 3 days yet she still use the ‘ssi’ word.” Yoseob pouted.

 

“Maybe she’s still shy on us.” JunHyung joined the conversation.

 

“We’re close.” DongWoon boasted. The 3 of them stared at him. “But . . . she call me ‘ssi’ not ‘oppa’” He looked away trying to hide his embarrassment.

 

 

After moment of silence, Yoseob began to squeal and laugh with excitement.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” KiKwang seems irritated with his actions.

 

“Yah! Do you know what I’m thinking?” Yoseob smirked.

 

“I don’t.” KiKwang said.

 

“YAH! It’s really interesting and fun!” He protested. Kikwang rolled his eyes and continued practicing the dance.

 

“What is it?” HyunSeung joined the conversation.

 

“Let’s have a bet. The last person who can make Jei ah call him ‘Oppa’ will be a 1-week-servant to all of the winners!!” Yoseob said happily. “Everyone will only have 1 chance! If anyone didn’t make it at the time given, he will be automatically nominated and will wait for the last person who didn’t make it also! We only have 1 week to finish the task! Are you in?” Yoseob challenged.

 

 The others stared at Yoseob who has a big smile on his face while waiting for their answers. They looked at each other then back to Yoseob.

 

“I’m in!”

 

“Me too!”

 

“This sure is a fun thing.”

 

“K!”

 

Everyone turned their look at KiKwang who was still busying himself in dancing. KiKwang paused, knowing what’s going on. He looked at them with a smirk on his face.

 

“Of course I don’t want to be a servant for you guys!” KiKwang winked.

 

They all cheered. Ready for the challenge.

 

“Who’s first then?” DongWoon cut in.

 

“Let’s do it by oldest to youngest!” DooJoon grinned.

 

“YAH! That’s not fair!” Being the second to the youngest, KiKwang protested.

 

“Really, Hyung!” DongWoon pouted cutely, trying to get the oldest with his aegyo. DooJoon looked away, trying to not see DongWoon’s aegyo. He might fall for it, ya know!

 

“I agree with DooJoon.” HyunSeung, being the second oldest, of course will definitely agree on DooJoon’s idea.

 

“It’s taken cared then!” JunHyung concluded.

 

 

The door suddenly opens with a jumping teenage girl came rushing in.

 

“ANNYEONG HASSEYEO!” She energetically cheered as her short curly hair waved with her.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry guys!! I can’t help it! I will probably include U-KISS as one of the characters. And Big Bang probably.

Since this is my FIRST fanfic, I’ll just include the three of them. (my favorites) ^^

I’m still thinking it over.

Anyway. . . Thanks for reading and subscribing . . and commenting! Keke~