Scandal

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 30
 
 
 
"Is that true?"
 
"Junhyung Oppa..." Our eyes widened. Did he hear all?
 
"Both of you, answer me." His eyes are on fire.
 
"I-I...we..." Cho Rong stammered. Junhyung diverted his eyes on me.
 
"The cut on your neck...and on your palm...did Cho Rong--"
 
"Aniyo Oppa! Didn't you hear her? She said the cameraman--"
 
"Jei. I'm talking to you." I looked at Cho Rong who was very afraid. Then I looked at JunHyung who waits for my answer with his sharp looks. I bit my lower lip as I think of an excuse. Wait. Do I still have to make excuses? Should I tell the truth??
 
 
"JunHyunggiee!!" Someone called from downstairs. I can feel the tension on Cho Rong's looks.
 
"Have you seen Jei ah?" It's Hyun Seung Oppa.
 
"Oppa, wae?" I asked. He looked at me with dissappointment. What's going on?
 
 
 
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
 
 
 
"The budget for this upcoming event has gone short. The financial statements say that some of the assets and miscellaneous were accounted on your name. Park Jei...What's going on?"
 
 
What's going on??!! Should I be the one to ask that question in this situation??
 
I was called by the Board of Directors of the company. Mr. Hong asked me that st*pid question.
I looked at Mr.Lee -- Beast's Manager with a question on his face.
 
"The documents that I give to you...it has the lists of the expenses, assets and liabilities." He sighed. "I entusted you the account number for beast's needs for their comeback..."
 
"But I didn't do anything!" I panicked. Calm down Jei!
 
"Ms. Park...only you holds the Beast's documents...and the evidences are pointing at you." The financial director said.
 
"Ms. Park...can I have a word to you at my office?"
 
 
 
 
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
 
 
 
"Jei...I trusted you--"
 
"Mr. Hong I'm telling the truth... I don't know anything about that." I almost sounds like crying. First, Cho Rong... Second, secrets to the members and now THIS??!! I mean.. what the heck?!!
 
"I believe  you... but the evidences can't make the others to believe." I sighed.
 
"What should I do?"
 
"You can be sent in prison for that." WHATT!!! "But don't worry. the media still doesn't know about it."
 
"Mr. Hong, what should i do to clear my name?!"
 
"If the true suspect show his self." Then, I'll become a detective?!!
"We can't hire for a detective. The media will be curious about it." He sighed. "I can save you... in one condition."
 
 
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
We were adviced to stay at the practice room. We heard that the committee called for Jei for a scandal. We don't know the details yet but I can feel the tension inside this room.
 
"JunHyungie, what happened at the rooftop?" All our attention was stucked at Hyung's face.
 
"What about it HyunSeung?" Doo Joon asked.
 
"I saw him with Cho Rong and Jei...seems to be a serious discussion."
 
The A-Pink members then entered the room.
"I'm worrying.~" Eun Ji whined. Na Eun is on her side, tapping her shoulder.
 
"Eun Ji ah... what happened?" Dong Woon asked.
 
"I heard that a corruption on your budget happened."
 
"What does it have to do with Jei?"
 
Eun Ji sighed and bit her lower lip. Tears are filling up in her eyes. "She's the main suspect."
 
"WHAT?!!!!"
 
"Wait. That was just an accusation right?!" Doo Joon said.
 
"Yeah! Jei won't do that!" Dong Woon added.
 
 
 
 
"You don't know her." Cho Rong suddenly spoke.
 
"What do you mean by that?" This time I asked her.
 
"Even though it's been months only...she never failed to amaze me. She's not the type of person to do that." Ki Kwang said. The way he said that...hit my heart. He likes Jei...i can sense that.
 
"I know Jei since childhood. She can't do such things!"
 
"Have you been around when she was in high school?" The silent JunHyung caught our attention when he suddenly stood up and walked near Cho Rong.
 
 
 
 
[JunHyung's POV]
 
"You don't know her." Cho Rong said.
 
"What do you mean by that?" I know what she's referring to.
 
"Even though it's been months only...she never failed to amaze me. She's not the type of person to do that." I wish you're right Ki Kwang. But she actually did something in the past.
 
"I know Jei since childhood. She can't do such things!"
 
"Have you been around when she was in high school?" The moment Cho Rong said that, a flashback came to my mind..
 
 
 
 
“I’ve been meaning to ask you this. What really happened?!”
 
“What’s the use? You’re not going to believe me after all.” She stood up and proceeded to the door 
 
but I grabbed her arm and stopped her.
 
“I think it’s better if you’ll ask her, if she still remembers anything. She’s the one that you 
 
believe, right?”
 
“!! JEI, I WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU!”
 
“I’M TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF!! I’M NOT GOING 
 
TO WASTE MY TIME REPLAYING THE PAST . . . . to the person who believes that I’m a .”
 
 
 
 
I stood up and went in front of Cho Rong. I hold her arm ... tight.
 
"Oppa..." She winced.
 
"JunHyung, what are you doing?" Doo Joon asked me. I ignored him.
 
"6 years ago... her blood... my watch... what really happened?" I said.
 
"Oppa... it hurts." She's trying to pull her arm on my hands. I hold both her shoulders.
 
"Cho Rong TELL ME!!" I shook her.
 
"JunHyung that's enough!" Hyun Seung pulled me.
 
"What's going on?" Yoseob asked.
 
"The cut on her palm and the scar on her neck...are you responsible for that?!!" I said while trying to control my temper.
 
Everyone gasped. Shocked of what I said. It's going to be a riot.
 
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
WAAAAAAAAAH!! PANIC BUTTON!!!!!!!!