Kevin Woo

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 16

 

[Kevin’s POV]

 

“BWOH?!”

 

I can’t believe that my poor Korean made her leave like this. I can’t forget myself for making her and the other members misunderstood it!

 

 

I have to talk to her.

 

 

 

 

“I’m starving~” I whined after having some talk with JunHyung.

 

“Oh. Right. Mianhe.” Jun Hyung said and got some food.

 

“keke~” I chuckled. I turned to the guys sitting in the living room and noticed an unfamiliar face.

 

“Oh. Kevin, meet Jei. She’s a fan. Xander bias.” Eli introduced her to me.

 

“HEHE . . .” She smiled. Her shy smile made a tingling effect inside my chest. And that’s how it all started.

 

 

 

 

I like her.

 

 

 

 

I like her even more when we became comfortable to each other. It’s fun talking to her, with her frank and out-going personality.

 

Many things happened to me for the first time the moment I met her. The director scolds me for being late in the taping yesterday. The taping site wasn’t near their apartment or in the same street as theirs. It was 3 streets ahead. But I didn’t regret it. It was fun actually!

 

I came to the studio as early as possible so that I could have some time to talk to her. But sadly, our roads didn’t even meet even if we’re on the same destination.

 

 

I want to do many NEW things with her. That’s why I wouldn’t let this misunderstanding build a high barrier between us.