Hyun Seung - HAHAHAHA! + AJ

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 14

 

[No One’s POV]

 

*The time is, 8 o’clock.

 

The talking alarm clock said. It was Thursday. The 18 year old girl is still dreaming, unaware of her daily schedule. Her cousin Vina went inside the room only to find out the peaceful face of her cousin.

 

“Jei, don’t you have work?” She slightly shook the girl’s body.

 

“mm. . .what time is it?” Jei moaned.

 

“9AM.”

 

“BWOH!!!!” Jei automatically sits as she heard the time.

 

“Oops, sorry, 8AM.” Vina corrected.

 

“BWOOHH!!!” Jei repeated this time facing her cousin. She hurriedly went to the shower room inside the bedroom.

 

“It’s your fault, texting until midnight to some guy. We’ve been only here for 1 week and you got already a boyfriend?” She said, but Jei couldn’t hear her since the running water inside the bathroom is so loud.

 

 

*Bingeul, bingeul, bingeul, bingeul~

 

Vina looked at Jei’s phone in the table as she read the caller’s ID.

 

“Hyun Seung ssi?”

 

 

Jei got out of the bathroom and was about to change when she hear her phone ringing.

 

“Who is it?” She asked.

 

“Work.” Vina answered. She grabbed the phone and handed it to the owner.

 

“Hello~” Jei answered.

 

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?! IT’S ALREADY 8:30 AND YET YOU’RE STILL NOT HERE!” Hyun Seung shouted which made her winced.

 

“Mianhe. I overslept. I’ll be there in a minute.” She apologized.

 

“YOU BETTER BE. WE HAVE THINGS TO DO!” He protested. Another call is pending so Jei bid goodbye to the boss and hung up. She then answered the phone without looking at the caller’s ID. She’s busy grabbing random clothes to wear.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Jei, it’s me. Do you have work?”

 

“Kevin Oppa? Uhh . . . yeah. Why?”

 

“I would like to invite you here in the recording studio. I’m all alone~ I think I came here too early.” He whined.

 

“Where are the other Oppas?”

 

“They’re still in the dorm, sleeping? Keke~”

 

“Mmm. . . .” I think for a moment. What about the angry boss?? Of course I want to see U-KISS again! But work??? Geez. . . . HARD!! Come on Jei! Think! THINK! THINK!

 

“Jei?”

 

“I will go to Hyun Seung-ssi to settle some matters. . . . .”

 

“. . . .is it long?”

 

“Aniyo. It’ll be fast.”

 

“Ok, then. See you later!”

 

“Deh.”

 

 

The line disconnected. Jei went outside the apartment happily. It seems luck has it’s free time today!

 

 

 

 

She arrived at the company in no time and run to the practice room of BEAST.

 

“Hyun Seung-ssi!” She screamed, trying to catch her breath. She dropped at the floor while panting hard.

 

“Are you okay?” Hyun Seung knelt down to asked her.

 

“D-Deh!” She stood up and took a long breath.

 

“What now?” She asked.

“Huh?”

 

“You said there are things to be done? What is it? I’ll finish it in no time!” Jei said impatiently.

 

“Oh . . . uhm. . .” Hyun Seung put his fingers on his chin while thinking.

 

‘Come on, Hyun Seung ssi! Just asked me to call you OPPA!! I have a date!’ Jei thought.

 

‘I can’t ask her straightforward. Doo Joon made her call him OPPA without asking. He’s so good! I want to beat it in a short time!’ Hyun Seung thought.

 

“Yah.” Jei broke the silence between them since there are only them inside.

 

“Oh. I want you to listen to my song and tell me if it’s okay or not.” Hyun Seung posed to start singing.

 

“BWOH?” Jei frowned. ‘I came all the way here just to listen him sing?’ She thought.

 

“Tell me if the song I choose fits me.”

 

“IT FITS YOU.”

 

“I didn’t start yet.”

 

“ANY SONG FITS YOU.”

 

“Just help me pick one.”

 

“WHY DON’T YOU SING ALL.”

 

“I can’t sing all. I need to give the other parts to the members.”

 

“THEN LET THEM CHOOSE IT FOR YOU. I’M NOT A SINGER.”

 

Hyun Seung just blinked. ‘Why is she being so hard today?’ Hyun Seung thought.

 

“JUST TELL ME!”

 

“Tell you what?”

 

‘URGH! I can’t tell him I know about their bet! He might think I’m an eavesdropper’

 

“The song.” This time she’s said  it softly.

 

“Ok then . .” Hyun Seung clears his throat and started singing. “Oneul nae –“

 

“UWAH!! IT REALLY FITS YOU!” Jei clapped her hands non-stop making Hyun Seung stopped. “Are we done? Yey! Bye.” She started to run towards the door.

 

“PARK JEI AH!!” He shouted.

 

Her shoes screeched as she stopped herself from running. ‘He’s angry alright. But I’m mad.’

 

“OPPA!!” She stomped her foot in protest, trying to act like a child.

 

“W-What did you say.”

 

“OPPAAA!” She pouted.

 

“O-Okay . . Y-You can go now.” He smiled awkwardly.

 

“KAMSAHAMNIDA!” She bowed then run outside.

 

 

Hyun Seung jumped in joy. ‘I beat Doo Joon!! BWAHAHAHA! I am the best!!’

 

 

 

 

 

Jei arrived at the recording studio where Kevin instructed her. She gets in the company’s building easily because of her workers’ ID. She knocks at the door and slowly opened it the moment someone talks about coming in. She then gets inside only to find AJ sitting comfortably on the couch.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyeo.” She bowed.

 

“Annyeong! Kevin?”

 

“Deh.”

 

“He said the director wants to see him and might come back as soon as possible.”

 

“O-Okay.”

 

“Hey, would you mind listen to my song?”

 

“A-Aniyo.” ‘Great. I thought I already escaped to someone who wants to sing yet here’s another one.

 

AJ motioned her to sit next to him.

 

“I’ve been writing it for our next comeback.”

 

“But . . . you just have comeback in stage. Why so advance?”

 

“I want to practice my song writing skill. I’m just halfway through it.” He clears his throat.

 

“Neon eoneu byeoleseo watni kachigwani neomu dalla ddokgatji anha

Teulryeodo teulryeodo jeongbandaeya himgyeoweoseo jinsim na gaseum apa.

Malman you know my mind jeomjeom neon meorojyeo ga

An majaseo majchweogado heojimyeon gyeolgugen dareuji anha~”

 

(What planet are you from? Your values are so different, it’s not the same.

So different that it’s the exact opposite. It’s so hard that my heart truly aches.

You just say that you know my mind but you’re getting further apart.

We’re not a good fit so even if I try to match your level, If we break up, nothing will be different.)

 

 

He stopped his rapping and looked at the girl’s face.

 

“What do you think?” He asked.

 

“It’s harsh.” She frowned.

 

“Yeah.” He chuckled.

 

“I like the changing of tune, like in the ‘you know my mind’ part. It’s really good. You’re a pro!” She smiled with thumbs up.

 

“Thanks.” AJ looked down trying to hide his red face due to the girl’s complement.

 

“To get that skill, you must be experiencing some . . . . . . .” She gazed at the ceiling trying to find the right word.

 

“Obsession?” He answered.

 

“Yeah.” She turned her face to AJ.

 

“Well, I’m planning it to entitle it ‘obsession’.” Jei just nodded at what he said.

 

“Did you have the same experience?” He asked.

 

“Aniyo.” Jei laughed awkwardly. “I’ve never been in such commitments.”

 

“BWOH? Why not? You’re cute and attractive, I’m won’t believe you if you tell me you didn’t have suitors.” He said. Jei was a little bit shocked for his straightforward words.

 

“well . . . I do have some, but. . .”

 

“But?”

 

“It’s a long story.” She smiled awkwardly. “So, uhm . . . what would be the concept of the song?”

 

“Oh. . uhm . .” ‘She’s obviously trying to change the subject. I’m curios.’ AJ thought.

 

“Dongsaeng! You’re here!” Kiseop, Eli, Soo Hyun, Hoon and Dong Ho entered the studio with plastic of foods in their hands.

 

“Annyeong!” Jei waved. Somehow, she gets comfortable with the easy going guys and the same goes to them.

 

“Annyeong Noona! I’m Shin Dong Ho!”

 

“Yea, I know.” Jei smiled at the teenage boy.

 

“What blood type are you?” Dong Ho asked.

 

She hesitated. She watched U-KISS Vampire and knew that they’re scared of blood type’s AB. But it made her curios on what will the reaction of them if they founds out.

 

“AB.” She smiled.

 

“Are you sure??” Kiseop asked.

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

“Well, you seem like a type O. You’re confident and easy going!” Eli answered.

 

“No. She’s like a type A. She’s shy sometimes.” Kiseop disagreed.

 

“No! Type B! Noona is mysterious!” Dong Ho joined.

 

“Why? You consider yourself as a mysterious?” Soo Hyun teased the maknae.

 

“Of course Hyung! I’m mysterious in my own way.” He boasted.

 

 

He’s the maknae alright.

 

 

 

 

“We’re going to have an interview in the afternoon, so let me tour you around here.” AJ grabbed Jei’s wrist and pulled her to the door.

 

“Hyong! Le me go to!!” Dong Ho whose mouth is full of foods was about to stand up but Eli pulled him back to his seat.

 

“Yah, finish this first! You opened it all so you finished it all.” Eli said.

 

“Uwah! I’m so full!” Soo Hyun was satisfied after finishing their snack.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AJ kept on pulling Jei out of the hallway.

 

“AJ oppa, slow down please.” Jei whined. AJ suddenly stops that made Jei banged his back. He turned to her.

 

“Just call me Jae Oppa. AJ is just my stage name.” He smiled.

 

‘Pft. Ugly.’ She thought. “Ok.” She smiled.

 

AJ starts to walk normally with Jei beside him.

 

“Now, tell me.” He said out of the blue.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“About the suitor-thingy. I know there’s a story behind it.”

 

‘You really fond of listening to stories are you?!’ She thought. “Well . . . . . it’s not that important.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yep. Don’t worry.” She smiled at him.

 

“Why do I have to worry? It’s because of something of course.” He emphasized. He’s really trying to know the story behind it and he wouldn’t give up.

 

“Ok.” She gave up.

 

“High School times, guys like me for my brain. I was always the top in our school and always the center of attraction.” She began narrating.

 

“Wow! You’re really popular then.”

 

“I think so.” She said without emotion. “I really didn’t think it that way.”

 

“Really? Why not?”

 

“Well, I don’t join any contests; I’m just focused in academics. I’m a shy type person and very conservative. The guys said they like me for that and with my . . . .” She seems shy to say the words.

 

“Beautiful face? Attractiveness?” He filled on the blanks.

 

“Y-yea. But of course, if there’s the lovers, there’s the haters. And that made become the center of attraction.” She turned to face him.

 

“Oooh . . . OH! You mean . . .” He pointed at her, while understanding the parts. She just nodded.

 

After a long walk, they got back to the studio. Dong Ho made a surprising prank that made the two jumped back. The Kiseop, Eli, Hoon and Dong Ho burst out laughing seeing the expressions of AJ and Jei.

 

“Kevin hyung was here a moment ago.” Dong Ho said.

 

“He said that he hates you outside.” Eli said.

 

“W-What?” Jei stuttered and she feels like her knees became marshmallow.

 

“Are you sure that’s what he said? You do know Kevin is poor in Korean.” AJ asked Eli.

 

“Yeah. But seeing his expressions, I think his serious.” Kiseop answered.

 

 

Random thoughts kept running in Jei’s mind. ‘Why? Is it because I made him wait for too long? How the –. I thought I’m going to get along with Kevin oppa but this happens. What should I do? I feel like I’m useless. I need help!’

 

God seems to hear her prayers. The terrain of her thoughts broke when her phone started to vibrate. He grabbed it and saw the caller’s ID.

 

“Doo Joon Oppa?”

 

“Where are you? Are you okay? Why didn’t you go to work? Are you sick?” Doo Joon throws her questions.

 

 

To be able to escape from the awkward atmosphere, she pretended to be busy.

 

“Oh. I’ll be there in a minute.” She cover the phone’s mic and turned her attention to the guys. “I have to go, work. Hehe. .  thank you for the time and food.” She bowed and headed to the door.

 

“I wonder why Kevin hyung said that.” Dong Ho said after Jei had gone.

 

 

Minutes later, Soo Hyun entered the studio.

 

“Yah, Kevin asked if Jei has been here a while ago.”

 

“Yes. Why?” The 5 guys chorused.

 

“Did you tell her.”

 

“Yes, why did Kevin Hyung said that?” Dong Ho asked while sitting backwards.

 

“Huh? What are you saying? Kevin’s been waiting outside for her. What did you tell her?” Soo Hyun frowned, confused of what’s happening.

 

“We told that Kevin hate’s her.”

 

“BWOH?!”

 

“But . . his expression tells it.” Kiseop defended.

 

“He’s been running up and down to look for her and normally his face would be so tired and exhausted!” Soo Hyun exploded.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already afternoon. Jei arrived at the Cube Entertainment’s building. She went inside to the practiced room which made her regret from entering the beast’s lair.

 

“Are you okay?” times 5.

 

“Are you sick?” times 5.

 

 

“I’m okay.” She said only once. She then walks towards the couch and sit heavily. She sighed.

 

‘Doo Joon Oppa, I need you.’ She thought while staring at the floor. ‘Why do I always feel useless and helpless?! I hate this attitude of mine!’

 

“Annyeong Jei ah!” Hyun Seung greeted her. ‘I’ll let you see guys.’

 

Even with her mind full of thoughts, she still manages to look up to Hyun Seung and smiled. “Annyeong Hyun Seung-ssi!”

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD

 

 

Doo Joon, Jun Hyung, Yoseob, Gi Kwnag and Dong Woon burst out laughing! A moment ago, Hyun Seung boasted about his 5 minutes success but seeing the result, they can’t help laughing.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the delay!  Don't worry, I updated 3 chapters today. enjoy reading!! Hugs&kisses >,<

New COVER!! yey!!

 

 

Comments and Suggestions are highly much accepted and highly much appreciated.

Thank you for reading! ^^