Bring It On!

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 11

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

My upcoming week seems to be likely fun after hearing some interesting news. I barged in the practice room making the members surprised by my surprise entrance of course.

 

“ANNYEONG!” I greeted them cheerfully!

“O- A-annyeong Jei ah! Where have you been?” HyunSeung-ssi asked me with his stuttering voice.

 

I’ve been here a moment ago. NO. I guess . . . . all the time? I laughed in my thoughts.

 

“I went to Mr. Jung’s office. Manager-ssi gave me some task. Mianhe for being late.” I gave them an apologetic smile, yet in my head’s back, I’m smirking.

 

“Oh. That’s ok.” DooJoon-ssi sweetly smiled at me back.

 

The choreographer then came inside.

 

“Sorry. It was an emergency call.” He apologized. The members let him know that it was fine and go back to practice.

 

 

 

Confused??

 

Let me clear things up.

 

I was skipping through the hallway back to the practice room after inviting EunJi and BoMi for a dinner in case they have their free time this week. BoMi and I seems to like each other because first: we’re on the same age. Second: we both LOVE dancing!

 

 

I was about to open the door when –

 

“YAH! It’s really interesting and fun!” I heard Yoseob-ssi’s voice all warmed up and seems excited. I stopped myself from entering and listen first to their conversation. I know it’s bad! But hey, don’t blame curiosity! Curiosity leads actually to discovery! ^^,

 

“What is it?” HyunSeung-ssi asked. Yeah, Yoseob-ssi! What is IT?!

 

“Let’s have a bet. The last person who can make Jei ah call him ‘Oppa’ will be a 1-week-servant to all of the winners!! Everyone will only have 1 chance! If anyone didn’t make it at the time given, he will be automatically nominated and will wait for the last person who didn’t make it also! We only have 1 week to finish the task! Are you in?” Yoseob said. I think I heard my name.

 

Silence first. Then . . .

 

“I’m in!”

 

“Me too!”

 

“This sure is a fun thing.”

 

“K!”

 

. . . . .

 

 

“Of course I don’t want to be a servant for you guys!” KiKwang-ssi said. They all cheered.

 

I was actually planning to call them ‘Oppa’ if they’ll let me. But hearing this “fun” and “interesting” challenge . . . . . well then . . . . . BRING IT ON!

 

 

 

~Binggeul binggeul binggeul binggeul! ~~

 

My phone suddenly rang. I excused myself at them and run towards the door. I looked at the caller’s ID . . . . it’s my cousin Vina.

 

“Hello.”

 

“Jei? How are you doing?

 

“I’m great! You?”

 

“Perfectly fine. Listen. Didn’t you say U-KISS is going to have their comeback?”

 

“Yes. Why?” I walked further as I curiously asked her.

 

“I had hear some of the students talking about their comeback tomorrow in –“

 

“TOMORROW??!!!!!” My eyes widen.

 

“Y-Yeah.”

 

I sighed. I can’t think of anything. It’s TOMORROW. I don’t have time to prepare my banners! I was so focused on my work that I didn’t have time to check on them! The last thing I know is that they released their mini album BREAKTIME with a FREAKING girl in a music video!! After that, studies for the midterm and final exams blinded me. Hard times were over, I opened my twitter and found out that they’ll be having a comeback in March and at the same time, my cousin told me about her flying to South Korea. And before I knew it, I am already here living with properties of Seoul.

 

WHAT DO I DO?!!!!!!!!

 

Will Manager-ssi give me a day-off tomorrow? I’ve been a good girl to him so I guess he’ll let me, right?

 

“Jei, are you still there?”

 

I suddenly realized that I was silent a moment ago. She told me the show where they will be first performing. I thanked her and hung up. I run to Manager-ssi’s office door. I sighed. I’ll give it a try.

 

I was about to knock on the door when Mr. Lee (A/N: I gave Manager-ssi a name. kekeke~) talks.

 

“Did you prepare the things already?” . . . . “Good. Please be there as early as possible.” . . . . “Yes.” . . . . “I haven’t told the members yet.” . . . . “Ok.” “Yes.” “Thank you. Bye.”

 

I realized he was talking to the phone since there’s no other voice that answers him. He started talking again.

 

“Mr. Grayson! It’s me Mr. Lee.” . . . . . “Tomorrow’s the first pictorial right?” . . . . *chuckles “Yes. Yes, of course!” *chuckles. . . . “Ok then. Thank you for your cooperation!” . . . “Yeah. I’ll see you then, goodbye!”

 

 

 

Tomorrow. First pictorial. That’s the schedule . . . tomorrow!

 

 

I came back to my senses and was about to knock the door again when it opened. I saw Mr. Lee at the door with his phone on the other hand.

 

“Jei ah. Is there something you need?” He asked me.

 

“Uh- uhmm . . . . .” After hearing the conversation on the phone, I can’t find the right words to say my request.

 

He looked at his phone and widened his eye. “I’m gong to be late!” He closed the door behind him as I stepped back. “Since you’re here, I want you to know that TOMORROW is their first pictorial. There are IMPORTANT things TO DO so I really NEED you there. Tell also the group about the sched to get them ready their selves. I still have meeting to attend so I’ll go first.” He turned to his right and walks his way to the elevator.

 

The words keep echoing in my head. TOMORROW. IMPORTANT. DO. NEED. All I did at that moment was to look at him with a ghastly face.

 

May I take a day-off tomorrow? . . . . was all I want to say.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! My crush finally looked at me straight into the eye!! It’s an unforgettable day for me!! 01.15.12~

FYI: He’s an officer in our ROTC class. He’s still a student but a skilled one.

~just sharing . . . ~ keke. .

Next Chap: 0330: DooJoon’s Strategy