New Discovery

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 18

 

[Jun Hyung’s POV]

 

It’s Sunday, our rest day. The members went to the market to buy foods leaving me and Hyun Seung in the dormitory.

 

I went to the to be included in our first full length album. Gyu Seong sunbae who is my co-worker in composing the kitchen to get some fresh milk inside the fridge. Even if it’s our free time, it’s still going to be a long day. I returned to my room and sit in front of my laptop with many papers on its side. I’m composing a song song is busy today so I’ll work my part first.

 

sesang-i eodu weojigo
Joyonghi biga naerimyeon
Yeojeonhi geudaero

 

(When the world turns dark
And the rain quietly falls
Everything is still)


oneuldo eogimeobshi nan
Beoseonajil mot hane
Neoui saenggak aneseo

(Even today, without a doubt
I can’t get out if it
I can’t get out from the thoughts of you)


ije Kkeut iraneun geol aljiman
Miryeoniran geol aljiman
Ije anil geol aljiman

(Now I know that it’s the end
I know that it’s all just foolishness
Now I know that it’s not true)

 

geukkajit jajonshim-e neol jabji mothaettdeon naega
Jogeum aswi-ul bbuninikka

 

(I am just disappointed in myself for

Not being able to get a hold of you because of that pride)

 

 


Gyu Seong sunbae wrote all that. Now it’s time for my part.

 

Chwihaettna bwa geuman mashyeoya dwil geot gat-e
Biga ddeoleojinikka nado ddeoleojil geot gat-e
Mwo niga bogo shipdageona geureon geon anya
Daman uri ga kajin shigan-i jom nalkaro-ul bbun
Niga cham johahaesseottdeon ireon narimyeon
Ajik neomu saengsaenghan gieok-eul kkeonaenohgo
Chueokiran deoche ilbuleo bal-eul deuryeonwa
Beoseonaryeogo balbeodungjocha chiji anha


(I must be drunk, I think I need to stop drinking
Since the rain is falling, I think I might as well fall as well
Well this doesn’t mean that I miss you,
No it doesn’t mean that
It just means that the time we had together was a bit sharp
When it’s the type of day that you really liked,
I keep opening the raw memories of you
Making the excuse that it’s all memories
I take a step forward
I don’t even make the effort to escape)

 

 

 

The song doesn’t still have a chorus yet, and that’s what I’m going to make plus the other parts needed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wooaah!! Jun Hyung! You’re wasting papers.” I jumped off my seat because of Hyun Seung’s voice. I’m so focused of the song that I didn’t noticed that there’s so many crumpled papers in the floor.

 

“I’ll clean it later.” I turn my back and start writing again.

 

 

*Ding Dong.

 

 

“I’ll get it.” Hyun Seung get out of the room.

 

 

Hmmm. . . . I tap the pencil according to the ticking of the clock. . . . I can’t think of anything now.

 

I think I need to take a break. I stood up from the chair and –

 

 

 

“ANNYEONG JUNHYUNG OPPA!!” a girl’s voice shouted at my back which made me jumped off the table and dropped the papers in the table.

 

“Jei ah! You’re going to kill me!” I said as I rubbed my chest.

 

“Oh. Mianhe. I brought foods. And . . . Hyun Seung Oppa told me you’re having trouble writing. Can I help?” She said while smiling innocently.

 

“Sure. Good timing.” I smiled as I sat down on the chair and motioned her to sit on the bed next to the table.

 

“So, what was it about?”

 

“Rain.” I said with a poker face.

 

“Rain? As in Bi Rain or just rain?”

 

“Can you really help me?” I chuckled.

 

“Just kidding! Hehe.” She grinned. I turned my face to the papers and handed it to her for her to read.

 

 

 

“Hmm . . . so you’re comparing a girl to a rain? Let me think about it.” She handed me back the papers and rest her hands on bed with her back slightly oblique and stared at the white ceiling.

 

I looked at her while she’s thinking seriously. Her innocent face, sparkling eyes, pink lips, with her short curly hair, I wonder why she doesn’t have a boyfriend in that case.

 

“How about this.” I blinked for what she said, I think I’ve been a ert a while ago.

 

“On the rainy days you will come and find me, torturing me through the night, and when the rain starts to stop, you follow slowly, and later, you will stop as well.”

 

I just stared at her just like that. It seems that she reminded me of someone.

 

“You can change the words to rhyme it.” She added.

 

I grabbed the pencil resting at the top of the paper and write the things she had just said. I studied the lyrics then, I turned to her again.

 

"It's good!" I praised her.

 

"Well, experience is all we need." She laughed.

 

"Ohhh... so you experienced it already?"

 

"Yeah, my first love."

 

I studied her face. I really want to ask her something that keeps bothering my mind

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.” Without hesitation, she answered yes.

 

“Would you promise oppa that you’ll say the truth?”

 

“W-Why? What is it?” She stuttered.

 

“Promise me first.”

 

“ . . . . . . . . o-okay.”

 

“You do know Park Cho Rong right?”

 

“D-Deh?”

 

“Your expression at the party says that you do know her, especially when Eun Ji wants you to meet her, you suddenly refused. What’s the story behind you and Cho Rong?”