The Stranger . . . It’s Him.

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 4

 

KIKWANG’s POV

I woke up and get up of my bed while my eyes still closed. I stretched so that I can finally get myself fully awake. After that, I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I noticed Yoseob’s brief relaxing itself at the top of the closed toilet bowl. Geez . . . when will that kid grow up??

 

 

“Yoseob ah!” I started to call his name, but didn’t get any response.

 

“Yah! Yang Yoseob, you’re brief is staring at me!” I paused and waited for any response.

 

There’s none.

 

I quickly finished brushing my teeth and drag myself to the living room.

 

“YAH!” I stared at the empty room. Where’s everybody??

 

I gasped as I realized that we have a schedule today!

 

“!” I cursed. I run off to my room and stopped at the front door when I saw a paper stick on it. I pulled it and read.

 

We ALL tried to wake you up, but you won’t so we decided to leave you since the van has arrived. Don’t worry, we’ll cover you up! And DON’T FORGET. . . interview will start at 10AM! If you don’t show up, PREPARE TO DIE! Love: Doo Joon Appa:)

 

It gives shiver down to my spine as I looked again at the word “10AM”. Unconsciously, I jumped to my bed and shove the pillows away. I found my phone and tried to look at the time. CRAP! The battery’s dead! Now it’s time to PANIC!!

 

I kneeled down to my drawer and pulled the battery charger. I plugged it and started to open it.

 

“Come on. Come on. Come on!!” My patience is starting to get thin. URGH!! Why TODAY??!

 

FINALLY! The clock showed up in front of the screen. 7AM! 3 hours to go!! I flew to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I change to my casual clothes and is about to step outside the dorm.

 

“Wait. I probably wear my disguise.” I said to myself realizing that I’ll be walking around in public. I went back and wear my disguise. I took out my wallet and found that I only have 100 won. Enough to take a bus. GREAT! My hyungs probably robbed me while I was sleeping!!

 

 

**********

 

 

Now I’m stuck here in the bus with an annoying girl! Why did I help her at the first place?! I’ve been a gentleman for crying out loud then this is all I get from her?!!

 

How many hours do I have to arrive at Kyung Hee University? I am SO getting out of here!!

 

 

I tapped my foot impatiently and crossed my arms while waiting for the bus to stop. Suddenly, I heard my stomach grumbling. Oh yeah, I haven’t eaten my breakfast since I threw myself in here. HYUNGS!! You gonna have to feed me when I got there!!

 

I heard her chuckle. I ignored her.

 

“Here.” I looked down at her hand holding a sandwich. Is she trying to be nice now? I stared at her, trying to read his face. What have gotten to her??

 

“Are you trying to behave now with your oppa?”

 

She sighed. “Sorry if I’ve been rude to you. . . . . . . but you started it first.” She mumbled the last words. As f I didn’t hear!

 

“YAH!”

 

“Thank you for the jacket and as for exchange, I’ll let you have this sandwich, if you’re willing to take it.” She smiled innocently, as if nothing happens.

 

“Is this the effect after realizing that you’re sitting next to an idol?” I smirked. But still confused of sudden changes.

 

She shook her head. “I’m still not convinced of what you said. Where’s your chauffer by the way? Or do you have any car? What is an idol doing in the bus? I doubt you’ve been kicked out by your boss.”

 

My jaw dropped. “Yah! I haven’t been kicked out by my boss!!” She turned away. I scoffed. This kid really got things to say!

 

I was about to explain to her what happened today when she asked me so sudden.

 

“What was your name again?”

 

“LEE KIKWANG!” I yelled. Irritated.