The Stranger

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 2

 

JEI’s POV

 

IT’S SOOO BBOOORRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!

 

It’s been 3 days since we got here. And all I did was to sit my and watch TV! And as usual, I’m all alone again!

 

It was already past 7 in the morning. My cousin Vina and Prof. Kim already started their work at Kyung Hee University. I heard that it was really famous and expensive. They said that some celebrities are studying there finishing their college. It would be such a great honor working there! But I didn’t bother to come. I heard that U-KISS are going to get busy this month since they’re COMEBACK is this month. So why waste my time playing hide-and-seek with them if I can’t SEEK them in their HIDE-out?

 

~Binggeul Binggeul Binggeul Binggeul! Nae juwireul.

Binggeul Binggeul Binggeul Binggeul

Binggeul Binggeul ~~

 

My phone rings. I quickly reached for it and saw the caller’s ID : Vina. At last! Help!

 

“Hello?” I blinked.

 

“Uhm . . . Would you mind –“

 

“NOT AT ALL!” I cut her off. Finally!! I can breath fresh air!!

 

“Uhm . . okay. I left the book that I need badly.”

 

“WHERE IT IS?” I excitedly said and started heading off to the room.

 

“Above the television’s cabinet.” Oh, why didn’t you say so. I went back to the living room and stood in front of the TV set.

 

“FOUND IT!”

 

“Okay, you do know the address right?”

“YEP!”

 

“See you then.” She hung up. I hurriedly grab my sweater hanging on the sofa and run outside.

 

 

 

I reached the bus stop in no time. Geez. . . . . because of excitement, I didn’t know that it’s raining. Oh well, It’s just raindrops, probably starting to stop. I put my hands in my pocket and reached for my phone.

 

WHAT THE – ?

 

I put my other hand in my other pocket and reached out for my phone. DON’T TELL ME – ?

 

I rubbed my pockets again trying to check if I wasn’t imagining things.

 

“!” I finally let out the evilness inside me. And I’m now receiving glares from people around me. I frowned and let out a big sigh.

 

Great! I left it on the couch! Just GREAT! I sighed and calmed myself a bit.

 

I started to imagine my way to the apartment. Our apartment is not far from here. Just 2 houses and TA-DA! There I am! Then run to the stairs until I reach 4th floor and open the door. Then run my way back here! I can do it in 5 minutes right?? I can’t let my cousin wait for this book! It’s my first help that I will give them and I don’t want to disappoint them! Plus! It will be a good help if I bring my phone with me!

 

AND WHAT THE HECK AM I STILL DOING HERE??! Aishh!! STUPID MIND!! I should have gotten here if I already throw myself to that damn building!!!!

 

 

I was about to step my foot out of the waiting shed when the rains started to pour . . . . . REALLY hard.

I sighed and started to embrace myself.

 

I stopped myself from thinking. I can feel 2 pairs of eyes looking at me.

 

NOPE.

 

Staring!

 

I looked at the corner of my eyes. There’s this strange guy. He’s body was all wrapped as if he was caught by a transferrable disease. I looked away trying to erase my thoughts. What if he’s a robber? Or Kidnapper?? Worst, ??! I sighed in nervousness.

 

This day can’t get any worse, can it?!

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Beep!Beep!

 

Finally! The bus has arrived. I ignored the strange guy to got myself in first. I took the last seat to be away from cold air and keep myself warm.

 

I closed my hands together and opened a small hole and blow it. I rubbed them so that heat will produce. I’m a bit wet and I only have my sweater on, with a shirt under it.

 

SHOOT! It’s DAMN cold!! I can feel myself shaking. I’m not used to this kind of weather! I can imagine myself lying in bed for the WHOLE FREAKING MONTHS!!

 

“Ehem . . .” I heard a voice beside me. I turned around and saw the strange guy sitting beside me.

 

WHAT NOW?? I thought to myself. I raise my eyebrow trying to tell him what he needs. Those round, big and dark sunglasses looked at me . . . . . . . then turn away. HUH??

 

“Ahjussi . . . do~you . . er. . need some~thing?”My voice is shaking. He looked at me one more time and started to take his jacket off and handed it to me. WOW! He sure seems to have a pretty body wearing that fit black sweater!

 

Back to reality! I stared at his jacket a bit and wondering why he’s displaying it in front of my face.

 

“Yah.”He half-whisper, half-yell. I look at him with a What-The-Hell face. “Aishh . .” his voice seems irritated. And before I knew it, he wrapped the jacket around me and seat comfortably. I make an ‘o’ face. Now I get it! Hehehe. . .

 

“Idiot girl.”I heard him muttering.

 

“Yah. Ahjussi –“

 

“Do I look like an ‘ahjussi’ to you?”I paused and looked at his sunglasses. He’s not that old, but I don’t know what to call him.

 

“What’s your name then?”I politely ask, carefully not wanting to be rude again.

 

At first he hesitated. “. . . . just call me oppa. . .” He lowered his voice. Is he shy??

 

“bwoh?? Oppa . . . ssi??” Is my Korean correct or just my mind is still cracked?