Job Offer

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 6

 

 

[JEI’s POV]

 

I arrived at Kyung Hee University. I run to the information booth where a Korean guard is sitting.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyeo. May I know what room Professor Kim was assigned to?”

 

“Professor Kim?” The guard looked up to me with his tiny eyes. So CUTE!

 

“Neh. The one from Philippines who was invited to teach English here.” I smiled.

 

“Oh!” He then looked down at his record book. “She’s at the 3rd floor.” He smiled back. WWAAAHH!! I love those CUTE eyes!!

 

I reached the 3rd floor in no time. I quickly search the room 308. “There it was!” I sighed.

 

 

~Knock.Knock~

 

Vina saw me at the glass and excused herself in the class. She opened the door and I quickly handed the book to her.

 

“Sorry if it was a bit late.” I apologize.

“You just came on time.” She smiled sweetly.

 

“Uhm. . .where’s Prof. Kim?” I noticed that Prof. Kim wasn’t inside.

 

“Oh. She told me you can proceed to the guidance office, she’s there having her break.”

 

“Ok.”

 

 

 

KNOCK FIRST BEFORE GOING IN says the guidance office’s door.

 

I knock and slowly opened the door.

 

“There you are!” Prof. Kim stood up and face to the man sitting beside him. “Come, I’ll introduce you to someone.” I quickly went inside and face the man.

 

“This is Jei. The one I’ve been talking about lately.”

 

“Annyeong Hasseyeo!” I bowed to the man.

 

“So, I heard that you’re good at things . . . mostly.” He smiled. I can’t help but blushed at his complement. “I want to offer you a job, are you ok with it?”

 

HELL YEAH!! I don’t want to waste my stay here!!

 

“Deh.” I smiled.

 

“Since you’re still a student, I won’t give you a hard time. So, is it fine with you being an assistant?”

 

“Assistant? Isn’t that a bit high in terms of position?” I asked.

 

“It is. What I’m concerned about is . . . .” he hesitated at first. Then looked at me again.

 

“You’re going to assist 6 guys.”

 

I blinked. What did he say?

 

 

We took a seat and discussed the job offer clearly. “The boys are going to have their comeback on May. Their manager suggested having an assistant – . . . .er. . . .  do you know the boyband BEAST? Are you a fangril” I shook my head. BEAST? It’s the first time I heard about it. “Good. The manager suggested having an assistant to help him and the boys out. He doesn’t want it to be a fangirl/fanboy. I still can’t find someone trustworthy until I found my colleague Prof. Kim and she recommended you to me. I heard you’re taking up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy! That makes me feel even better. You have Management subject in your course right? I’m pretty sure you can do the job easily. And don’t worry about the salary; it will be very deserving according to your performance.” Mr. Hong explained.

 

All I did back there is nod and smiled.

 

“So . . . . . can you start tomorrow?”

 

 

 

[KIKWANG’s POV]

 

The interviews ended smoothly. It was already 5 in the afternoon. We’re still at the studio resting while the staffs are already packing up.

 

“So . . . . . a girl that doesn’t even know you saved you actually from getting troubled again?” Yoseob asked for 100th time.

 

“Yah, when are you going to stop asking me those same questions?” I said, starting to get annoyed.

 

“She’s SMART! I want to meet her!! Do you know her name?”

 

“Now you mention it, I didn’t even bother to ask her.”

 

“Pft. Lazy-head!”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Kikwang ah, can I have your sandwich? It looks delicious, and I’m really starving.”

 

“Sandwich?? What sandwich??” I turned around to HyunSeung sitting with my jacket on his lap and a sandwich in his hand. How come there’s sandwich there??

 

“You didn’t know?” HyunSeung asked with a confuse look. I stared at the sandwich then laugh. The guys looked at me as if I was crazy talking to a sandwich.

 

“HAHA! So, she still gave me the sandwich huh?!” I said wiping the waters inside my eyes.

 

“What does she actually look like?” DooJoon joined the conversation.

 

“She’s hot.” I simply said and grinned while remembering the curves and her small tummy when I embraced her at the bus. But there was something bothering me. I saw something on her neck near her ears.

 

“Oooohhh . .” Oh great, now they’re seems interested. They gather around me and throw questions non-stop.

 

“Oh look! The staffs are already gone!” I point at their back trying to change the subject. They all look at where I was pointing. HAHA! FOOLS! The staffs who still packing up also looked at us with a HUH? written on their faces. I run when I get the chance.

 

“Yah! KiKwang!! We’re not finished yet!” Yoseob chased me. I stuck out my tongue to him.

 

“Waah! This sandwich tastes really good! So creamy! YUM!” I saw HyunSeung gobbling up the sandwich.

 

“Hyung! I bet the girl put some spell there!” I yelled at him chuckling.

 

He stared at me. Now what?!

 

 

“OH! KiKwang! Why are you so pretty today??! Let me give you a kiss!” HyunSeung played along and chased me! Waaahhhhh!!!! He’s really fast!! He grabbed my waist and reached my cheek.

 

“YAH! YAH! YAAAAAAAAHH!!!”

 

SMACK!

 

“There! You have creams on your face! BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!”

 

“Eww!” I wiped the cream in my face. EW! So disgusting!

 

“Hi there boys!” A man’s voice behind us caught our attention. We all turned around and noticed that it’s Manager-Hyung.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyeo!” We greeted him. He seems so happy and hyper all of a sudden.

 

“What happened?” I straightly asked him. The other members became curious too upon hearing my question.

 

He grinned.

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~Lee Kikwang ^^

 

 

how to post the edited picture??