Lee KiKwang

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 5

 

 

KIKWANG’s POV

 

“LEE KIKWANG!!” I yelled.

 

 

 

. . . .

 

 

 

. . . .

 

 

 

. . . .

 

 

 

. . . .

 

 

 

We paused for a moment after realizing what I had yelled and turned our heads in front. People inside the bus are staring at us.

 

“Omo!” the girl in front of us said softly. CRAP! This is all HER fault! Come on, Kikwang! THINK before a stampede might happen!!

 

 

 

 

“BWOH??” the annoying girl screamed in front of my face. I turned to her and she scoffed.

 

“Oh come on BROTHER! We just arrived here from PARIS!! And now you’re telling me that YOU LOOK LIKE THAT idol here in KOREA?? You’re NOT that even handsome!” She emphasized the words and said it loudly so that the people would here. She then ruffled my hair hard. I just stared at her. . . . . . shocked, trying to figure out what she was doing.

 

“Aigoo. . . mom is gonna kill you if she founds out that you desperately want to be like the kid he idolized!” She chuckled. “AM I RIGHT??” She said in English and gave me an answer-or-I’ll-kill-you face.

 

“Uhh . . . . YEAH! YEAH! HAHA. . . Then I’ll be SIWON from SUPER JUNIOR! YEHEY!” I nervously cheered as I raised my hand and made an excitement gesture, just like a kid. GAAHH!! This is so embarrassing! Take note: I said it in English! Who said I don’t speak English??

 

“WHEN ARE WE GOING TO ARRIVE AT MOM’S PLACE? I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER!” Sadly, that’s all I know. I can’t understand what she’s talking about right now. I gave him a HUH face.

 

“Aigoo . . you’re so cute!! Come here!!” She grabbed my messy hair and pulled my head down.

 

“Sorry about my brother. . . He had this mental disability. . . . with his scary eyes, that’s why I put a shade on it to not bother you guys. . . hehehehe . .” She awkwardly chuckled at the people staring at us. WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?? MENTAL DISABILITY?? She tightens her grip at my hair. I think she wants me to play along. I’ll show you!

 

“Noona!! What color did you wear this day?? Can I see it??” I innocently and excitedly requested.

 

 

 

JEI’s POV

 

“Noona!! What color did you wear this day?? Can I see it??” He yelled.

 

 

WHAT THE –?

 

My eyes widened and can’t help my face to heat up in embarrassment!! URGH!! I am SO going to KILL you!!

 

“Poor kid.” The girl in front finally said. The people stares are now turning away. They believed me alright.

 

I even tightened my grip at his hair before letting him go!! I turned away and trying to cool down my face!

 

“Noona! I –“

 

“Stop it! It’s over now okay?” I half whisper half yelled at him. GEEZ!! He did play along but she embarrassed me!!

 

He chuckle as he fixed his messy hair. I face him to scold him about the latter but he was faster.

 

“Now you know?” He whispered still smirking.

 

“Fine. You win.” I scoffed.

 

 But before I could say anything, he quickly came closer to my ear. I froze of the sudden action. “Thanks.” He whispered. He put his sunglass a bit lower so that I can see his eyes, then he winked.

 

“She’s your sister, don’t hit on her!” The man seated next to him said in a serious tone. I think he slash they fall for that one.

 

He moved even closer and wrapped his arms around me. I can feel his warm breath on my neck. “You smell nice.” He whispered.

 

He raised his head and took a breath in  . . .then, “I LOVE MY NOONA! DOES IT MATTER?!” he yelled to the man with his back facing him.

 

The man leaned forward and trying to check on me. Facing him, I gave him a shy and apologetic smile.

 

 

********************

 

 

The bus finally stopped as the rain starts to ease. I quickly stood up and run out. Fresh air! Finally! I can see the university from here.

 

“I don’t know that you still want to be with me.” I turned around and jumped a bit after seeing his smirking face.

 

“As if!” I scoffed.

 

“Don’t stalk me okay?”

 

I glared at him. “AS IF!!” I yelled.

 

 

I took off his jacket and throw it at him. “Thanks.” I turned around and leave.

 

“Back to normal, eh?” He shouted.

 

“ert.” I muttered to myself.