Feelings

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 20

 

 

WARNING! Long Chap ahead!

 

 

[No One’s POV]

 

It was already late morning when Doo Joon, Yoseob, Gi Kwang and Dong Woon arrived at the dormitory with plastics of foods on their hands together with Eun Ji, Bo Mi and Na Eun. Eun Ji and Bo Mi promised Jei to have a dinner with her whenever they have free time, and Na Eun pleads them to join them in their jam.

 

They found Jei and Hyun Seung sitting on the sofa while watching a movie.

 

“Ah~~ I’m so tired!” Yoseob bounced on the sofa as he sits.

 

“You must be buying a lot of foods lately.” Jei chuckled.

 

“Annyeong Jei ah!” Eun Ji waved.

 

“Eun Ji ah! Bo Mi ah! You came!! Why didn’t you call me?” She jumped off her sit and approached the two.

 

“Annyeong Unnie!” Na Eun said.

 

“Na Eun! Annyeong! Let’s enjoy our break time!”

 

The four girls cheered. That is when Jun Hyung got out of his room and walks towards the front door.

 

“Annyeong Jun Hyung Oppa!” Na Eun greeted to the emotionless guy. Jun Hyung stops on the side of the girls as Na Eun greeted her. He turned his head to face them but his eyes were glued on the person facing him. His eyes told her that he’s angry, but at the same time sad, mixed with disappointment and regret. Jei become unstable by his gaze and so she looked away. The other guys in the room noticed their awkwardness to each other but they just remained silent and puzzled.

 

Jun Hyung starts to walk again until he got a hold of the doorknob.

 

“Where are you going?” Doo Joon asked the strange Jun Hyung.

 

“I’m just going out for a walk.” He twist the door and was about to open when he turned around. “Na Eun, where’s Cho Rong?”

 

The question made Jei’s heart pounds because of nervousness.

 

“She’s at the dorm right now. Why oppa?” Jun Hyung ignored the question and proceeded to the hallway.

 

“What happened??!” Curiosity is now written on everyone’s face. It was written repeatedly.

 

 

 

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s POV]

 

I don’t know myself now. Oh God! Please help me!

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“Yong Jae Soon.”

 

We remained silent for a moment, unable to say a word to each other. I know she’s shocked. Her expression says it. I am shocked too. For the person in my past has been with me for almost 2 weeks.

 

 

“How are you?” She asked while her gaze is on the floor.

 

“I’m fine.” Was all I said. I didn’t also know where to start.

 

“I . . . . .” She sighed, still not looking at me.

 

“It’s been a long time.”

 

“Yeah, . . . .” She then looked at me straight in the eye. “You really changed a lot. I didn’t recognize you at all.”

 

“I’ve been meaning to ask you this. What really happened?!” I’m mad. Thirst to know the truth.

 

“What’s the use? You’re not going to believe me after all.” She stood up and proceeded to the door but I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

 

“I think it’s better if you’ll ask her, if she still remembers anything. She’s the one that you believe, right?”

 

“!! JEI, I WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU!”

 

She swings her arm hard to release herself from me. “I’M TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF!! I’M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME REPLAYING THE PAST . . . . to the person who believes that I’m a .” Her voice croaked at the last thing that she said. She run outside the room and left me standing at the middle of it, dumbfounded.

 

 

*end of flashback

 

I have to talk to Cho Rong, I think I’ll find the answers on her. . . . hopefully.

 

 

 

 

[Cho Rong’s POV]

 

I left the dorm 10 minutes before Eun Ji, Bo Mi and Na Eun left. They said they’re going to the BEAST oppas. I’m going to meet Hyun A for a get together in their dorm. Hyun A said she wants to tell me something that’s why it’s the best time for us to talk. The other members left for their schedules and only her and So Hyun remained.

 

I’m in front of their dorm’s door and was about to knock when I heard Hyun A’s irritated voice.

 

“Urgh! I really hate her! She is full of stories! She acts like an innocent and helpless child! That brat only uses her naiveness just to flirt the BEAST Oppas!”

 

I smirked. Finding allies seems to be easy these days.

 

I knocked on the door and someone opened it. It was So Hyun, while Hyun A is sitting on the couch with her arms crossed on her chest.

 

“Unnie, you just came on time. We’re talking about Jei.”

 

“What’s wrong with her? You seem very irritated.”

 

“You can say that again.”

 

So Hyun excused herself and left the living room.

 

Hyun A and I are like sister. Even though I’m 1 year older than her, I decided to drop off the formalities since we have the same interests.

 

“Aish! Do you know how she acted at the party? It’s very obvious that she’s trying to get the attention of the Oppas!” She exploded.

 

“Yea~” I sang.

 

“Do you know her right? You said ‘we meet again’ meaning you know each other, right?”

 

“That’s right. And I’m actually planning to take my revenge on her.” I smirked.

 

“Really? Why?” She amused.

 

“Will you help me?” I totally ignored her question.

 

“Do you know how to do it?”

 

“Well, I know some of her background stories that we can use.” I chuckled at the thought of it. Hyun A is right, Jei is really a helpless child.

 

 

 

 

[No One’s POV]

 

Yoseob managed to change the awkwardness to a cheerful one. For a moment, everyone seems to forget the scene a while ago except for one, whose face is still full of questions.

 

‘I know what’s going on, but I didn’t know their story yet.’ Hyun Seung thought. He actually overheard the conversation between Jei and Jun Hyung when he went to Jun Hyung’s room to ask assistance to Jei.

 

“Seobi! Stop it! My stomach hurts!! HAHAHA!” Doo Joon said while holding his aching stomach.

 

Everyone’s laugh is starting to fade away, except for Jei whose giggling. She obviously trying to make her stop from laughing because of her hand cupped in while staring Doo Joon.

 

‘Is she remembering the ‘Bad Girl’ part again?’ Yoseob thought.

 

“That’s right Jei, if you’re feeling down, just look at Doo Joon’s face and AALLL your worries will disappeared!” He said.

 

“What’s funny about my face?” Doo Joon asked.

 

Yoseob and Jei looked at each other while doing their telepathy. They smiled as they both sang –

 

“Down down we gonna get down! Down down we gonna get down!~” They sang as they imitated the 1st part of the song where Doo Joon is taking off her silver jacket with his angry-slash-unreadable expression.

 

They burst out laughing while following the 2 on their mimicking, except for Doo Joon. He’s embarrassed. He run to Yoseob and hold his neck playfully.

 

“I’ma kill you!” He said while on top of Yoseob.

 

“Aahhh~ Mianhe Appa!” Yoseob begged. Doo Joon let go of their pet and sit beside Jei.

 

“You seem so close with my Seobi. He’s only MINE!” He warned her.

 

“Bwoh?” She asked, confused. ‘Why is everybody is fond of saying ‘MY’?’ She thought.

 

“You can take Gi Kwang instead. He’s trying to steal my Seobi too!”

 

“BWOH?” This time, she’s not confused, she’s disgusted.

 

“YAH! I am not going to take care of a childish girl!” Gi Kwang totally disagreed.

 

“SAME HERE! I don’t want to assist an ahjussi!!” She protested.

 

“YAH! I’M NOT THAT OLD!”

 

“I’M NOT THAT CHILDISH!”

 

“You’re acting like one.” Eun Ji commented.

 

“NO, I’M NOT!!” They both shouted at Eun Ji.

 

“Yah! Don’t shout at my Eun Ji.” Yoseob gets in.

 

‘MY . . . . Eun Ji?’ Jei feels unstable again. She deosn’t know why but she feels like she’s suffocating after hearing the word ‘MY’ . . . again. She looked at Eun Ji to see her friend. She’s blushing.

 

“What’s wrong bestie?” Dong Woon asked after noticing the sudden silence of the girl.

 

“A-Aniyo.”

 

 

 

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

After lunch, the boys decided to watch horror movies, but we, the girls refused. Eun Ji suggested to the girl power to have some girl talk. Doo Joon Oppa offered his room for us. We locked the door and started to form a circle on the floor.

 

“Now, who wants to talk first?” Eun Ji started.

 

“Who do you like in BEAST?” I asked her. Oppsie . . . I think I was too fast.

 

“Hmm . . .” She thought for a moment. “Actually, it’s Jun Hyung Oppa, but it’s YoSeob Oppa now.” She smiled up to her ear.

 

I knew it. Bo Mi and Na Eun and I joined too. Not wanting to let them know how I feel. I don’t know why my heart feels uneasy. The word ‘MY’ seems to have some side effects on me. Tsk.

 

“How about you Bo Mi ah?” I asked.

 

“Doo Joon oppa.” She answered.

 

“Why?”

 

“He’s responsible, handsome and so manly.” She giggled.

 

“Na Eun?” I turned to Na Eun to ask the same question.

 

“I. . . .” She looked down as she rubbed her palms to each other.

 

“Tell us!” Eun Ji said impatiently.

 

“Gi Kwang oppa.” She blushed.

 

“BWOH?!! WAEIRE??!” I shout in disgust.

 

 

*Thud~ Sss.

 

I heard a soft thud and a sss against the doors. I think I was the only one who noticed it since they focused their attention on Na Eun. I ignored it thinking that it was the sound effects of the movie in the living room. But it seems that the image of the oppas behind the door is forming on the back of my head.

 

“Sorry.” I apologized to Na Eun. I hope she didn’t get offended of my reaction.

 

“It’s ok.” She smiled sweetly.

 

“So, why him?” Eun Ji asked.

 

“Is it because of the music videos??” Bo Mi asked.

 

“Deh.” She shyly nodded. Oh right, she’s the one on the Beautiful and Breath music video.

 

“How about you Jei ah?” Na Eun looked at me straight in the eye.

 

“Err . . . . me?” I was caught off guard. I really don’t know. Beside of my confused feeling towards the ‘MY’ incident, I really don’t have any other feelings towards them. They are like a big brother to me. . . . well, I guess, except for one. Who should I say, my ex-first love.

 

“Uhmm . . . . . .” I bit my lower lip. What should I say? Wait, there is none right? But why it feels so hard to answer?

 

“There’s none.”

 

“Bwoh?? How come?” Bo Mi said in disappointment.

 

“It’s impossible. You’ve been with them everyday, so I’m very sure there’s one!” Eun Ji said.

 

“Well . . . . . . . Dong Woon oppa?” I’m close with Dong Woon oppa and we treat each other as best friends but other than that, no feelings at all.

 

“Yah, Jei ah, just tell us the truth!” Eun Ji whined.

 

“I really don’t know.”

 

“It’s alright to us if you like the person we like.” Bo Mi added.

 

“Yeah.” Na Eun agreed.

 

“Is it Yoseob Oppa?” Eun Ji asked. I looked at the ceiling to think.

 

“I . . . . don’t know.”

 

“Doo Joon Oppa?” Bo Mi asked. I looked at her.

 

“No.”

 

“Gi Kwang Oppa?” NO WAY!!!

 

“N – “ I didn’t finish what I was going to say. Na Eun might get offended and I don’t want to hurt her.

 

“A-Ani.” I chuckled.

 

 

Eun Ji gasped. As if she sees a monster behind my back.

 

“Is it . . . JUN HYUNG OPPA??!!” She said.

 

“B-BWOH?” I stuttered. What makes her think that??!! Well, he was actually my first love. But I already said ago, HE’S DEAD!

 

“What happens between you and Jun Hyung Oppa?”

 

“Bwoh?”

 

“You know, the awkward gaze a while ago.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“WHAT IS IT??” They shouted in excitement.

 

“It’s nothing really important. He’s . . . I . . .” Geez! What am I going to say?? HELP ME!!

 

“I . . . I won the bet! Yeah, that’s right. I won the bet that’s why he seems angry at me. Hehehe~” I laughed nervously and avoided their stares.

 

They just looked at me as if I’m crazy. Eun Ji sits up straight and crossed her arms against her chest.

 

“Jei Merdiega. Park Jei ah! I know you better than you know yourself.” She gaze at me with her narrowed eyes.

 

“Ehem.” I cleared my throat. I was caught by my monster friend!

 

“I KNOW!”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Comments and Suggestions are highly much accepted and appreciated!!

Thank you for reading!