Haunted House (Part 1)

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 27

 

 

[Kevin’s POV]

 

It’s been a week after our promotion for 0330 in Korea has ended. After that, a promotional tour around Asia is schedule a week later. This week, our manager gave us free times to practice and to relax.

 

It was the day after those tiring week. I woke up late in the morning and that helps me gain my sleepless nights. Sleepless nights because of on going schedule and because of Jei. I still haven’t got the chance to talk to her, and I think it’s the best time now. I took my phone and dialed her number.

 

A couple of ring has passed by. I sighed. I haven’t got any text or call from her. I can’t blame her, since I don’t have the time to do it too.

 

“Hello?” I froze after hearing her voice. What will I say?? It seems that all the things I have rehearsed last night have gone.  There no words coming out from my mouth.

 

“Kevin Oppa?”

 

“uhh . . . .”

 

“Just tell her what you feel.” Kiseop sitting next to me said. I think he understand my situation.

 

 

“uhh . . . Jei ah, mianhe.” My voice is kinda shaking.

 

“… … …” No answer.

 

“Jei ah?”

 

“Dongsaeng annyeong!!” Kiseop shouted.

 

“Kevin ah! Are you still busy?? Come with us! We’re going to have a vacation!” It’s not Jei, it’s Dong Woon’s voice.

“D-Dong woon?”

 

“Yeah. We’re leaving this afternoon, are you with us?” He asked. Wait a minute, where’s Jei??

 

“I .. uhh..” I looked at Kiseop to help me decide. He just nod his head furiously.

 

“uh . . ok.”

 

“See you! Bye!” He then hung up. What just happened??

 

“Yeyy!! Guys!! We’re going on a vacation!!” Kiseop then informed the others. I just stared at the air with blank expression.

 

“Yah, cheer up! You’re going to see her later.” Kiseop patted me. And realization hits me. OH YEAH!~ Why didn’t I thought about that?! Kekeke~

 

 

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

It was before lunch when the Mr. Hong the boss informed us that we are going to have a 3 day vacation for relaxation. After that, the members on each group have gone wild. Many ideas came up. Suggestions.Comments.Random.Random.Random. *sigh.

 

“How about you Jei-ah? Any suggestions?” Dong Woon Oppa asked me.

 

“I’m good. As long as it’s majority.” I tried to smile. I’m not really that interested. Especially when I found out that all Cube Family is going to be there. And there’s no exception . . you know who I meant right? It’s the monster.

 

I just opened my small bag and looked for my phone to play some games. But when I touched it, it was vibrating. I looked at the caller’s ID. ‘Kevin Oppa’. It’s been a week when he said something about hating me. I lowered myself as I pressed the accept button.

 

“Hello?”

 

No answer.

 

“Kevin Oppa?”

 

“uhh . . . . .” What’s taking him so long?

 

“uhh . . . Jei ah, mianhe.” He finally said. Someone tapped me from my back. I cupped the mic of my phone and turned around. It was Dong Woon Oppa.

 

“Who’s that?” He whispered.

 

“Kevin Oppa.”

 

“*gasp! Give me! Give me!” But before I could react, he grabbed my phone.

 

 

 “Dongsaeng annyeong!!” I heard Kiseop Oppa’s voice.

 

“Kevin ah! Are you still busy?? Come with us! We’re going to have a vacation!”Dong Woon oppa said on the phone.

 

“Yeah. We’re leaving this afternoon, are you with us?” He asked him.

 

 “See you! Bye!” He then hung up and gave me back my phone. Oh well, I’ll just asked him later. But . . . it feels awkward.

 

 

 

**************

 

It was already 6 in the evening when we arrived at the place. It is somewhere in Seoul with a peace and quiet ambiance. The nature is very relaxing especially the fresh air. We will be staying at the twin bungalow made of fine woods. It’s very native looking and fitted for vacationers like us.

 

The moment we’ve arrived, Mr. Hong assigned us to our rooms. We have big numbers of members so they picked these twin bungalows. Two big bungalows just a meter apart to be more specific. The left side is for boys and the other side is for us girls. We have A Pink (7), 4 minute (5), Gina Unnie, Mr. Hong’s wife, me and 3 other staffs. All in all, we are 18. Wow! So Big!! What if all of the staffs are with us right now?? But it didn’t happen since they still have work to do. Mr. Hong only chooses some of us to help them. Good thing the house is big.

 

We all get inside. It has 4 rooms meaning . . . uhm . . . 18 divided by 4 equals . . . . divide, times, carry down . . . 4 remainder 2. Meaning 2 of the rooms will occupy 4 persons while the other two will occupy five persons. Right??

 

“I arranged your names according to your birth date and randomly select so that all of you can get along. Since we are the elders, we will share only 1 room.” Mrs. Hong is referring to the 3 other staffs.

 

“Gina, Ji Yoon, Bo Mi, Na Eun and Nam Joo.” The called names group their selves.

 

 

“Next room, Ji Hyun, Cho Rong, Eun Ji, So Hyun, Ha Young.”

 

 

“And the remaining, Ga Yoon, Hyun A, Jei, and Yoo Kyung.” Yey! I’ll be with Ga Yoon unnie! She has a really sweet voice! I could sleep well in this vacation! >,+

 

 

“Omma,” Hyun A unnie raised her hand. She called Mrs. Hong omma because she is like a mother to them. “Why is Jei ah with us?” Sheesshh . .  do you hate me unnie?!

 

“Because she’s at your age and since she’s the youngest of all staffs, of course she has to get along with you.” Mrs. Hong explained.

 

 

 

[Kevin’s POV]

 

“I arranged your names according to your birth date and randomly select so that all of you can get along. Since we are the elders, we will share only 1 room.” Mr. Hong, the boss of Cube Entertainment assigned our rooms. Good thing, our boss (NH Media) is his good friend so we are always welcome in his company even the two are rivals. He was referring to our boss, our manager, Beast’s manager and the other staff.

 

“First group, Soo Hyun, Jun Hyung, Kiseop, Dong Woon and Dong Ho.” As soon as the names group their selves, the 2 maknaes clapped their hands.

 

 

“Next, Doo Joon, Yoseob, Eli, and Hoon.” Aww! The Doo-Seob are together! But El-Vin has to be separated!!

 

 

“Last room, Hyun Seung, Ki Kwang, Jae, and Kevin.” Jae gave me high five. I know what he’s thinking, the Jae-Vin is together, but I want Eli!!! Shhh . . . don’t tell Jae, he might get angry. Keke~

 

 

************

 

The unpacking has finished, we all gathered in the living room.

 

“This is boring~ The girls are on the other side.” Dong Woon whined.

 

“Let’s play a prank on them!” The other maknae said while jumping up and down.

 

“Yeah~ Good idea!” Doo Joon Hyung agreed.

 

“What kind of prank?” Kiseop joined.

 

“Let’s scare them!” Yoseob Hyung said.

 

 

It was decided. We gather around on their camp and started to make some noise.

 

 

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

We are done of unpacking our things. Eun Ji, Bo Mi and Na Eun came running towards our room.

 

“Jei ah! Let’s go to the sea shore!” Yes, that’s right. There’s a sea at the front of the twin B.

 

“Will Mrs. Hong allow us? It’s almost dark.” I said.

 

“It’s just a meter away from here.” Bo Mi said excitedly.

 

“Come on!” Eun Ji pulled me out of the room. I have no choice but to go with them, and Bo Mi was right, the sea is not far away.

 

When we arrived at the living room, we suddenly stopped. We heard some noises from the outside.

 

“Unnie can we go wi –“

 

“Shhh!” Yoo Kyung, Nam Joo and Ha Young came running towards us but Eun Ji hushed them. We all concentrated to the noise.

 

“pssstt…” There were clanking, laughing and some sounds that made them scared.

 

“uwaa!! What’s that!!” Ha Young the maknae cried. They all compressed to each other leaving me from my spot. I looked at them, they were scared. They are like overloaded sardines in a can.

 

“What’s going on?” Gina unnie asked from the kitchen.

 

I took a step backward with my back going on the windows.

 

“Jei ah!” Eun Ji said. I didn’t mind her, I want to concentrate on the noise. Seriously, ghosts came in a happy atmosphere and the time is only just 7 in the evening. My back reached the wall. I then focused my hearing on the noises, suddenly . .

 

“Kekeke~ they are really scared now.” I heard someone whispered from the outside. I scoffed. So, it’s them.

 

“Come on, let’s go out.” I headed to the door.

 

“Wait! There might be ghosts or bad guy something~” Bo Mi said.

 

“Ghosts, there are none. Bad guys, there is.” I opened the door and I saw Doo Joon oppa, Hyun Seung oppa nd Soo Hyun oppa on the front door. They were shocked when they saw me, they tried to hide teir selves but they were too late. “See!” I shouted at them.

 

“Ehh?? Oppa! Why are you like that!” Eun Ji scolded them.

 

“You oppas almost gave us a heart attack!” Na Eun added.

 

“Guys! Our cover was blown!” Doo Joon oppa shouted at the others.

 

“Oh, boys! Omma said that we all eat together.” Gina unnie said to them. The boys all cheered and some of them get inside except for Yoseob, Ki Kwang, Jun Hyung, Kevin, and Eli oppa.

 

“Where are you girls going??” Yoseob asked the 5 of us. I, Eun Ji, Na Eun, Nam Joo, and Ha Young. Bo Mi backed out because her prince was inside. Yoo Kyung . . . hmm . . . I don’t know.

 

“We’re going to the seashore. You coming?” Eun Ji said.

 

 

****************

 

We reached the seashore and all of us played our feet to the cold water.

 

“Jei ah, can I talk to you?” Kevin oppa approached me. We signaled the others and they all just nodded.

 

 

 

[No One’s POV]

 

Kevin and Jei stopped not far from the group.

 

“I think you misundersttod what I said last week . . .you, know the hate thing.” Kevin smiled awkwardly.

 

“Oh. I –”

 

“The others misheard it. I was trying to tell them to tell you that I’ll wait for you outside.” He said in one breath.

 

“It’s ok. Past is past.” She smiled.

 

“So . . . friends?”

 

“Friends.”

 

Well, that went well.

 

 

On the other side, Yoseob also approached Eun Ji to talked about something.

 

“What is it oppa?” Eun Ji said. Yoseob scratched the back of his head.

 

“About the . . .  .” He hesitated.

 

“Hmm??”

 

“You know, the time when I called you ‘my Eun Ji’.”

 

“Oh, what’s about it?” The girl slightly blushed.

 

“I didn’t mean it. I mean, you know I only do that because –“

 

“You heard our girl talk?”

 

“Huh? I . . . .” He trailed off. He didn’t know how to defend, he never practiced about that.

 

“It’s ok. Actually I was joking that time.” She smiled.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Shh! Don’t tell the others that I lied to them.” She put her pointer in front of .

 

“Wha- what’s going on?” Yoseob is now confused.

 

“I actually noticed something interesting.” She smirked and winked at him.

“What is that?”

 

“You want to know?” Yoseob just nodded. Eun Ji leaned to his ears and whispered . . . “Secret.” She then hops her way to the others who were still playing on water.

 

“I’m coming!!” Eun Ji cheered.

 

“What’s that?” Yoseob asked his self. He was left there trying to think of anything.

 

 

**************

 

Dinner was finished. They all gathered on the living room because Mrs. Hong will announce something.

 

“We are here to relax and at the same time we will going to have fun, right?”

 

“YEAH~!!” Everyone cheered.

 

“I heard that there is an exciting building not far away from this place, and we are going to go there to have some fun!”

 

“YEYEY!!!”

 

“Now, I need 2 representatives from each group.”

 

Every group was looking at each other deciding who will be the group’s representatives.

 

“Group 1 – Ji Yoon, Na Eun, Dong Woon and Dong Ho.” Mrs. Hong announced the group 1’s representatives as soon as they get inn front.

 

“Group 2 – Ji Hyun, Cho Rong, Doo Joon, Eli.”

 

“Group 3 -  Hyun A, Jei, Ki Kwang and Kevin. The remaining will members will follow me.”

 

 

 

The remaining members did follow them and only the representatives remained in the house.

 

All the others went to the building.

 

“You will help us make the challenge.” Mrs. Hong explained to them as they walk. As soon as they saw the building, Ha Young and So Hyun (the maknaes) screamed. AJ, Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung were amazed. And the others just stared at it.