The Bet

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 21

 

 

WARNING! Long Chap again! >,<

ENJOY!

 

 

[Gi Kwang’s POV]

 

“You Oppas watch it, we’re going to have a girl talk.” Eun Ji said happily. Doo Joon offered his room for them and they get inside and make a locking sound. As intrusive as I am, I motioned the other guys to sit beside the door and listen to their “Girl Talk”.

 

“Yah~ is it okay?” Dong Woon whispered.

 

“It’s going to be fun!~” I whispered. We positioned right next to the door and glued our ears to it.

 

 

“Now, who wants to talk first?” It was Eun Ji’s voice.

 

“Who do you like in BEAST?” Jei ah asked.

 

“Actually, it’s Jun Hyung Oppa, but it’s YoSeob Oppa now.” Eun Ji said. I looked at Yoseob’s face. I’m pretty sure that guy is now smiling up to his ear, but I was wrong. He’s expressionless.

 

 “How about you Bo Mi ah?” Jei asked again.

 

“Doo Joon oppa.” Bo Mi answered.

 

“Why?” Jei.

 

“He’s responsible, handsome and so manly.” Bo Mi giggled. Doo Joon is very happy.

 

“Na Eun?” Jei.

 

“I. . . .” Na Eun trailed off.

 

“Tell us!” Eun Ji said.

 

“Gi Kwang oppa.” Na Eun answered. It didn’t surprise me though. I expected it. *smirks.

 

“BWOH?!! WAEIRE??!” Jei shouted. My right hand that supports my body slips and makes my head bang on the door. The other guys shush me. Good thing it wasn’t so loud and they didn’t seem to notice it. Does she really hate me that much?!!

 

“Sorry.” Jei said. Apology accepted.

 

“It’s ok.” Na Eun.

 

“So, why him?” Eun Ji asked.

 

“Is it because of the music videos??” Bo Mi asked.

 

“Deh.” She said. Oh right, I was the one who paired her on the Beautiful and Soom music video with Jun Hyung. Good thing Jun Hyung wasn’t here. He likes Na Eun since in the Soom music video.

 

“How about you Jei ah?” This time, Na Eun asked her.

 

“Err . . . . me? . . Uhmm . . . . . .” Who is it Jei ah?

 

“There’s none.”

 

“Bwoh?? How come?” Bo Mi said in disappointment.

 

“It’s impossible. You’ve been with them everyday, so I’m very sure there’s one!” Eun Ji said. Yeah! It’s really impossible!

 

“Well . . . . . . . Dong Woon oppa?” I looked at Dong Woon and he seems very happy. But is she asking? It seems that she isn’t sure of her answer.

 

“Yah, Jei ah, just tell us the truth!” Eun Ji whined. So, she’s lying?

 

“I really don’t know.” How could you don’t know!!

 

“It’s alright to us if you like the person we like.” Yeah! It’s really alright!

 

“Yeah.” Na Eun agreed.

 

“Is it Yoseob Oppa?” Eun Ji asked. Hmm . . . now you mention it . . .

 

“I . . . . don’t know.” Jei answered in not-sure tone again.

 

“Doo Joon Oppa?” Bo Mi asked. It’s possible. Doo Joon comforted her last week.

 

“No.” Hmm . . . .

 

“Gi Kwang Oppa?” I waited for her answer.

 

“N – “ N?? No? Never? or Not yet?? HAHA~

 

“A-Ani.” She chuckled.

 

 

Eun Ji gasped and it made us jumped back to the door, afraid that she had find out that we’re eavesdropping.

 

Doo Joon pulled us all away. “That’s enough.” He whispered. Afraid of the master, we go back to the couch quietly.

 

 

 

[Yoseob’s POV]

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” The lady in the movie shouted. Her shout made myself back to normal, now I didn’t get the story at all. Since it’s a horror movie, let’s just assume that the monster already appeared.

 

‘Actually it’s Jun Hyung Oppa, but it’s Yoseob Oppa now.’

 

The thought of it didn’t leave my mind. Is it because of my sweetness a while ago that Eun Ji had liked me instead of Jun Hyung? I really hate the feeling of getting the places of others because of my simple jokes. *sigh. Eun Ji misunderstood it. I have to explain it later to her.

 

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

“I KNOW!” Eun Ji yelled as she clapped her hands together.

 

“What is it??!” Bo Mi and Na Eun asked her curiously, and I just stared at her.

 

“Let’s make a bet! You have to make the Oppas blush today without touching them and gesturing at them. Only cheesy words are allowed. If you failed at the end of the day, you have to tell us the story between you and Jun Hyung Oppa!” Eun Ji said. “ARASSO?!!” She glared at me like I’m going to die if I’ll say no.

 

“Deal!” Bo Mi and Na Eun agreed.

 

I sighed. “K.” It leaves me no choice. I don’t want to tell them about it especially Eun Ji who likes Jun Hyung.

 

 

We got out of the room and the 3 pink girls sang, while I’m walking behind them as if they taken my candy.

 

“Hey girls! Want some snacks?” Dong Woon oppa offered the junk foods. We all seated beside them and watch the movie.

 

After the movie, the Oppas got up and parted ways. Yoseob and Dong Woon oppa went to their room, Hyun Seung proceeded to the comfort room and the ahjussi went to the kitchen. It leaves Doo Joon Oppa who started to take a paper and pencil outside the small drawer. I think he’ll write lyrics for their song. I just stares at what he’s doing while thinking of a plan. They said he’s so scary if he gets angry . . . THAT’S IT!!

 

I nudge the arm of Eun Ji trying to get her attention.

 

“I need some distractions.” I whispered to them. They all nodded.

 

“YAH! DID YOU SEE THE CHARACTERS FACE IN THE MOVIE??!! IT’S SO FUNNY!!” Eun Ji shouted.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” They all faked a laugh.

 

“IT’S SUPPOSE TO BE SCARY, WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?” I joined the act.

 

“BECAUSE! . . . . IT’S FUNNY!”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I smacked a squared-pillow on Eun Ji’s face playfully.

 

“YAHH!” She did the same to me. And we did the pillow fight while jumping up and down on the couch. I glanced at Doo Joon Oppa’s face. He’s frowning.

 

Eun Ji deliberately throws a pillow right at Doo Joon Oppa’s face. And that made him angry.

 

“YAHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!” It is called a pillow fight. DUH?!

 

“DON’T YOU SEE I’M WORKING ON SOMETHING!!” His eyes widened. His height became taller. And his jaw clenched. The pink girls get scared of him. They all got down and apologized with their heads down. I felt guilty towards them. I looked at the boiling face again. He noticed it and looked at me with those “scary” eyes.

 

“WHAT! AREN’T YOU GOING TO APOLOGIZE!” He said.

 

I went down from the couch but I still didn’t look away.

 

“You know what Oppa? You look more handsome when you are angry.” I told him with a serious face.

 

“R-Really?” He stuttered as his height is going back to normal. “He~He~He~” He chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. He gazed at the floor and since I’m smaller than him, I still can clearly see his face. . . . . blushing.

 

 

1 down, 5 to go.

 

 

Hyun Seung Oppa got out from the comfort room and walks towards us.

 

“What happened?” He asked after hearing the monster voice of their Appa.

 

“Hyun Seung Oppa! Why is your voice like that?” I asked him in a shock tone.

 

“Wha- what’s with my voice?” He panicked.

 

“It’s music to my ears.” I smiled at him with sparkling eyes.

 

“Oh. Komapta!” He smiled up to his ears and blushed furiously.

“It’s MARS!!”

“NO! It’s SUN!”

“I told you, SUN is not a PLANET!”

“But I asked something about STARS!”

 

Yoseob Oppa and Dong Woon oppa got out of their room while arguing something.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked them.

 

“Jei ah, SUN is a STAR right?” Dong Woon Oppa asked.

 

“Right.”

 

“And it is the hottest star, right?”

 

“YAH! We’re talking about planets!” Yosoeb Oppa yelled at Dong Woon Oppa then faced me. “Jei ah, SUN is not a planet right?”

 

“Right.” What nonsense are they talking about?

“The hottest planet is MARS, right?”

 

“I told you it’s not planets! STARS!”

 

“No! PLANETS!”

 

 

 

“Yoseob Oppa cannot be the hottest star.” I finally said to stop them from arguing with nonsense things.

 

“See?! Wh-What?” They turned their attention to me.

 

“I said, Yoseob Oppa cannot be the hottest star, it will be Dong Woon Oppa.” I smiled at Dong Woon oppa and the remarks made him blushed and chuckled awkwardly at the same time.

 

“Yoseob Oppa . . . .” I trailed off as I remember the ‘MY’ incident. Why does it keep on replaying in my mind??

 

“I hate Yoseob Oppa.” I didn’t look away. I just stared at him straight in the eye.

 

“W-Why?”

 

“I really hate cute and cool guys like you . . .” I pouted.

 

“WHY?!” He whined while doing an aegyo. Urgh! I just said I hate that kind of thing! >:/

 

“I HATE IT! It makes me –“ fall in love easily. Is that really what I feel?

 

“Makes you what??” Doo Joon Oppa asked me. I looked at him as if I found drugs inside my pocket and afraid to be caught by him.

 

“I’m hungry~” Gi Kwang whined as he enters the room. I’m SAVED!

 

“We forgot to buy my chicken ! I want it for dinner!” He protested.

 

“There’s no need for chicken , you already have your healthy .” I turned back. My eyes widened as I realized what I have just said. I sounded like a ert! EEEWW!! I’m now facing the 3 girls and their eyes widened too.

 

“What did you say? I didn’t get it.” Phew~ Good thing the ahjussi is an idiot too.

 

“Nothing~” I sang. I’ll try again later.

 

 

 

3 down, and 3 to go.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guys! How are you? Have you been reading well? You better be. I’m going to make a poll for you guys to vote after our last contestant will be introduced. >,< HWAITING!

 

Comments and Suggestions are highly much accepted and appreciated!!

Thank you for reading!

 

Schedule of posting new chapters:

Every Tuesday and Friday afternoons . . >,<

And some available time. I will update as soon as i can but the days (tue-Fri) are very sure to update chaps.

 

Have a nice day!! MUAH!