Escape

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 31
 
 
"One cappuccino please." I said to the counter. I decided to buy hot stuffs to a nearby store inside the airport. I felt so cold...physically and emotionally.
 
*Bingeul Bingeul --
 
"Hello?"
 
"JEI!!! Are you sure you're going to be ok alone? Just one more week please." It's my cousin, vina.
 
"Yep. It's ok. I think i'd better go first. I still need to prepare my enrollment papers." I said as I took on a sip on my cappuccino.
 
"Ok. Take care! Bye! I still have class. Muah!"
 
"Ok. Bye!"
 
 
I sat on a bench near the store. Is it really the right decision?
 
 
 
 
 
"I can save you... in one condition." Mr. Hong said with a serious face.
"First, You have to go back to your homeland. The company will secretly banned you here--"
 
"But, Mr. Hong...why would I be banned if I didn't do anything? Should i do something to clear my name first?!"
 
"Jei...the evidences are so strong...the Board Of Directors will do anything to make things right. I know there something wrong with the files...i still need to know."
 
"I should help you?" I said with all my heart.
 
"No. Jei...you're like a child to me... I can do everything to save you without leaking you name to the media. That...it can help to save your name." He turned around facing the windows. "This time, all you have to do is to go back...i'll call you if there are any improvements."
 
 
 
 
 
I left a note at the apartment. They still didn't know about my situation I am facing right now. Even the members...i guess.
 
Hayy... it's been two months since I stepped on this territory. And now...I'm leaving everything behind me...no answers. Tears are threatening to fall. I took a deep breath as I felt my phone vibrated.
 
 
Yoseob Oppa calling...
 
 
My eyes wasn't able to help stopping the teas fom falling. I pressed the cancel button. I don't want them to hear my broken voice. Then I just realized that I have 9 missed calls. 1 from DooJoon and JunHyung oppa. 2 from Eun Ji. 3 from KiKwang and Yoseob oppa. with 2 messages from Dong Woon Oppa.
 
I kept on wiping my eyes to stop the tears...to avoid stares from people around me.
 
My phone again vibrated.
 
 
Kevin Oppa calling...
 
 
Kevin oppa didn't know anything. I guess I wouldn't be hurt if i talk to him right?
 
I cleared my throat and tested my voice befoe answering the call.
 
"Oppa!" I sounded as happy and lively as before. As if nothing happens.
 
"Jei ah... where are you? We've been looking all over for you." He's voice is shaking.
 
"'W-We?'" I felt nervous. They are looking fo me. My flight is still in 2 hours. I don't want them to see me.
 
I stood up and went to where my feet dragged me. I want to hide. But where?
 
 
"Yes, we. WHERE ARE YOU??!! PLEASE TELL US!" I accidentally pressed the end button. scratch that. I deliberately ended the phone call. I went inside the powder room and cried there.
 
I know i'll regret it someday.