Stories: 5 years ago (Part 1)

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

 

CHAPTER 19

 

[No One’s POV]

 

A 13 year old girl enters the weirdest school as she could say it. In the first month of school, her name has been the talk of the town. She might be still a little girl, but her principles in life make her a matured one. What she hates, she refused it. What she think is right, she defends it. What she wants, she will do her best to achieve it. Many girls in her age had been harassed by the older students, and there she was, becoming the hero of their batch.

 

Her exams’ score are higher than that of a 3rd year student. The way she recites is just like a President’s speech. She is the top of their batch and a promising student. Many guys like her and been chasing her. She dated them just like a friend. But none of them survive.

 

If there are lovers, there should be haters. The girls from the Korean Students Area envy her. And there is the leader named Park Cho Rong. She is in junior high school, and last year was her Golden Year. All of the attention was on her, until the brat came to their school. She will flirt the guys whom had been dated lately to the new girl in town just to win back her crown. But of course, she wasn’t that low. She only dated the older ones or the same age as her. She would treat the younger ones just like a brother to admire her. But active volcanoes cannot sleep for a long time.

 

 

“Yo~ what’s up!” A guy said to the other guy who was sitting on the corner seat with his feet on the table as he enters the door.

 

“Where were you?” His name is Yong Jae Soon. A Korean guy who enrolled for almost 2 years.

 

“Girlfriends.” The guy smirked. Then his gaze went down to the bag of the Jae Soon below the table. “Hey! Is that an apple?!?” It wasn’t a fruit, but a computer’s name.

 

“WoW! I can see why every girl likes you!” He added.

 

“Tell me about that.” Jae Soon scoffed.

 

“I heard that Cho Rong really likes you.”

 

“She just likes my family, not me.”

 

“Oh come on dude! If you think all of the girls here like your money, how would you fall in love with one of them?”

 

“Not interested”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

*KRRRIIING!!!

 

It was the end of class for today. The freshmen are starting to race their way out of the room.

 

“Jei?”

 

“Yes sir?” The ‘talk of the town’ asked.

 

“Can you help me? Mrs. Wong really needs these documents in her office, but unfortunately, I have a meeting to attend in five minutes. Can you help me bring these to her?” He handed down the files of documents to her.

 

“No problem.” She smiled.

 

“Aww. . thank you! You’re such a sweet girl! You know the building right?”

 

“Yes. But, I haven’t been there, so I don’t know where to fund her.”

 

The teacher gave her the instructions and she grasped it well. She headed to the building and began exploring the hallway.

 

‘It’s an opportunity, so I’ll grab it.’ She thought while smiling.

 

After a long walk, she finally reached the third floor. She began scanning the names in the top of every door.

 

“Mrs. Wong . . . Mrs. Wong. . . Mrs. Wong . . .” She murmured.

 

 

 

“AAHHH!”

 

That wasn’t a scream of fear neither excitement.

 

*BANG! PLAK!

 

Jei’s fell on the floor with the papers flying in the air.

 

“Oww. . .” She whined.

 

“Are you okay?” The man’s voice scared her of. Fearing it was a teacher or something like that. She stands up as soon as she can and bowed.

 

“I’M SO SORRY!” But her painful back made her balance unstable. She almost fell on her left side not until the guy in front of her pulled her right shoulder with his other hand rounded her waist and pulled her up.

 

“I . . . .” The moment she saw the guy’s face, her words are empty. They just stood there staring at each other’s faces with their bodies one inch apart.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

“I’m Yong Jae Soon, actually.” The guy introduced himself after a long silence between them. They are in an empty classroom. Jae Soon volunteered to help her arranged the papers that were scattered a moment ago.

 

“Oh. I’m Jei Merdiega.” She smiled. “Nice to meet you . . . .er . . .”

 

“Just call me Jae Soon Oppa.”

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Yeah, that’s what a girl call to an older brother in Korean term.”

 

“Ohh . . .” She nodded as if she gets what he meant.

 

 

Awkward silence greeted them again.

 

 

‘Geez! Why is my heart pounding like this?! It feels like a contest was about to announce the winner.’ She thought.

 

“Jei ah.” He called.

 

“Y-Yes?”

 

“Are you okay? Your face is red. Are you sick?” He reached for her forehead and feels it.

 

‘Oh, please! Don’t do that!!’ She thought.

 

“It seems normal.” He then let go.

 

‘NO! Put it back!’ She thought. ‘Wait. What’s wrong with me?’

 

“Uhm . . I think it’s all done. Ha-ha-ha.” She laughed nervously as she puts the papers back to the folder.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

A day or two, they’ve become friends. Jei is very happy since she’s always with him every after class. Jae Soon is known as a cold hearted guy, but it seems he’s enjoying every seconds of moment with her.

 

 

They are sitting beneath a tall tree while telling jokes with each other.

 

“I like you.” He confessed after a round of laughter.

 

After the confession, Jei couldn’t say a word. What would she answer?

 

“I . . .” Her heart began to beat furiously. She looked away to hide her boiling face.

 

“Do you . . . have any feelings for me too?”

 

“I . . . .” She looked again at Jae Soon’s eyes. She knew he was telling the truth. Her eyes told her.

 

“I don’t like you.” She answered.

 

“W-Wha. . . . . W-Why?” The sincerity on his eyes has been poured on with doubt and sadness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you.”

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Comments and Suggestions are highly much accepted and appreciated!!

Thank you for reading!