Present: Phobias

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

 

CHAPTER 25

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s POV]

 

I reached the dorm of A Pink. It wasn’t that far away. It’s only a street ahead. I knocked on the door, and Ha Young opened it. She was the maknae of them.

 

“Is Cho Rong here?”

 

“Hmm. . . she left after the Unnies left.” She said.

 

“Oh, where did she go?”

 

“She . . . didn’t tell me.”

 

I sighed. “Ok. I’ll just see her tomorrow at the company. Tell her, I looked for her.”

 

“OK.” She put her thumbs up. I smiled at her and waved goodbye. I’ll just go back to the dorm. I’m sure the guys were shocked because of my sudden actions.

 

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

3 down and 3 to go.

 

Hmm. . . Yoseob Oppa, the ahjussi and Jun Hyung Oppa. Speaking of him, where is he right now? I hope the situation wouldn’t get any worse.

 

Eeee~

 

The door opened and we the girls got the attention of it. Jun Hyung Oppa came in. My heart suddenly beat abnormally, as I remember the scene inside his room.

 

“Yong Jae Soon.”

“I’m Yong Jae Soon.”

“I’m Yong Jae Soon.”

 

Ok. Stop it. I get it.

 

“Yah~” Bo Mi nudged me that made me look at her. “There goes Jun Hyung Oppa. You still have to make him blushed.”

 

“Oh yeah right. Wait. WHATT!!!” O.O

 

“Do it.” Master Eun Ji commanded. Oh. Great. The awkwardness will always be awkward.

 

“Annyeong Oppa.” I lamely greeted. Yes. What a great start, as if nothing happens.

 

“Oh. Annyeong.” He said. He started to walk away from the living room when the 3 masters pushed me to his side that made him stop.

 

“What is it?” He said. Wow! How cool!! Right, as if nothing happens. I can do this!

 

“err. . .” I rubbed my palms to each other as I think of an excuse. “Do you like pink, right?” WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! It’s SUHW embarrasshing!!

 

I looked at him straight in the eye to see his reaction.

 

“Wha-what?” He looked at me confused but then he understood what I meant. His gaze trailed down and I noticed that his looking at my lips. I’m so embarrassed that unconsciously I bit my lower lip. He looked away and started to walk away. Geez. . . what did I do?!!

 

“You like pink?” Doo Joon Oppa asked him but he just avoided Doo Joon Oppa’s question.

 

Someone pulled me down. It was Eun Ji. I looked at the 3 masters and their eyes are sparkling.

 

“YAH!! What’s with the pink?!!”
“OMO! He blushed!!”

“KYAAAAAHHH~~ *faint.”

 

They half whispered half yelled. It was something he said when he was about to kiss me in the past. But of course I couldn’t tell them!! It’s even more embarrasshinG!!! And that’s why I’m doing this task to not tell them about anything!! Right?!

 

 

************************

 

It was evening. The boys are now preparing the dinner. Bo Mi and Eun Ji helped the kitchen masters Hyun Seung Omma and Gi Kwang the ahjussi.

 

“I’ll take care of my chicken!!” The ahjussi happily said.

 

Na Eun dragged me and Yoseob Oppa to the kitchen. She said she wants to watch them cooking.

 

“Omma! Appa! I’m hungry!” Na Eun acted like a child. How cute~!!

 

“You kids watch as the chicken master will make his recipe!” The ahjussi proudly said.

 

“I didn’t know that an ahjussi still has tastebuds.” I .

 

“Yah! You can’t even cook rice. How will you take care of your future husband?! Huh?!” He teased back. He was holding a knife on his right hand with a onion on his left.

 

“He is going to take care of me. Bleeh!” I stuck my tongue on him.

 

“Pft. Lazy head.”

 

*Thud. Slice.

 

He sliced the onion in half with full force. It even made a loud thud on the table that made me remember some scene. I backed and looked away out as the knife got itself on the table. My strange reaction got Na Eun and Yoseob Oppa’s attention.

 

“Are  you okay?” Yoseob Oppa asked me.

 

“Unnie, you look pale.” Na Eun added.

 

“ . .er. . it’s nothing, I’ll just go watch tv with Dong Woon Oppa. Annyeong~” I waved as I stood up from my seat and went to the living room where Dong Woon and Jun Hyung Oppa are watching some movies.

 

“Sup?”

 

“Jei ah, come and watch. This is my favorite actress!” Dong Woon Oppa clapped. I took my seat beside him and watch the movie.

 

“Wow, she’s so beautiful, who is she?” I asked him.

 

“Jung Ji Hun!” He smiled up to his ears.

 

“Omo! What’s the title?” Na Eun said as she and Yoseob Oppa went to the living room as well.

 

“Daisy.” Dong Woon oppa answered. The 2 took their seat in front of the tv monitor. It seems interesting, sadly it was already in the middle.

 

 

The shooting place was on Paris as the background describes it. Then a guy with flowers on his back is walking on the street with many painters and sketchers while another guy is watching or maybe spying on him since he uses telescope and he seems suspicious. Then this flower guy approached a beautiful young lady whom they said is Jung Ji Hun sunbae. She was one of the painters on the street then he gave the flowers. The telescope guy is spying again. I’m guessing that the telescope guy likes this girl.. Hmm. . . They’re talking about flowers and the guy asked the girl if how much does she know about him. What kind of genre is this actually??

 

Oh, so the flower guy’s name is Jeong Woo according to Hye Young (Jung Ji Hun). Then suddenly, the telescope guy saw suspicious group of men with . . . guns.

 

*BANG! BANG!!

 

 

My hands automatically went to cover my ears after hearing the gunshots. The speaker is too loud and that brings the impact on me. I didn’t watch at all. It’s all gunshots and screams I could hear. And the scene that replayed in my mind a while ago came back replaying again.

 

 

“Ma! Pa!” Screams, gunshots and even the slash sounds of big knives can be heard in background. “Aahhhhhhhhhh!!” “Please, don’t!” “Mama!” “Papa!” I saw it. I saw it all until bloods covered the view.

 

 

“Stop it.” I whispered to myself. They didn’t notice me, they were absorbed by the movie that they didn’t notice me. I took a glance on the tv screen and how I wished that I didn’t took a glance at all. The beautiful girl has been shot.

 

“STOP IT!!” I screamed.

 

“Jei?!! Are you okay??” Dong Woon Oppa who was sitting next to me asked me. I was sweating and panting really hard as my hands are on my ears and my knees are on my chest.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Jei!”

 

The shouting of my name made Doo Joon oppa, Hyun Seung oppa, ahjussi, Bo Mi and Na Eun went to the living room. But the sudden entrance of the ahjussi made me even more scared.

 

“Aaahhh!! Get away!!” I screamed.

 

He is still holding the knife on his right hand pointed downward that reminds me of the man I saw me inside the van. He was holding a long knife on his right hand with blood stains on it and on his clothes. He was shocked to see me still alive, of course to a criminal, witnesses are the important enemies. He stepped forward to me and after that it’s all blackout. I woke up inside of a hospital and wondered why I’m still alive. And that was the start of my Achiruphobia and Hoplophobia/Ballistophobia. It was something about fear of pointed objects specifically knives and the other two is fear of firearms/being shot, according to the doctor. I didn’t know such name exist. All I know is that I hate knife and guns especially gunshots after that incident happened.

 

 

“Oppa!! Get that thing away!” Eun Ji told the ahjussi. I stood up but failed. My body is trembling and my knees are so weak. But the good thing is, Yoseob oppa catched me on time.

 

“Oh Gosh! Jei, you’re trembling!” He said as he rubbed my shoulders to calm me down. I hugged him tightly and buried my face on his chest. I couldn’t take the scariness anymore. As if anytime I will passed out.

 

 

“S-sorry.” The ahjussi said.

 

“What’s happening?!” Doo Joon oppa asked. His voice is cracked. He’s worried and confused.

 

“Jei-ah has a fear of knife and gunshots.” Eun Ji explained. I suddenly felt another pair of hands on my back. “Come, let us bring you at the rooftop for some fresh air.” It was Na Eun. She and Yoseob oppa then brought me to the rooftop.

 

 

****************

 

“Are you feeling better now?” Eun Ji asked after a couple of minutes. We are on the rooftop and I am feeling better now.

 

“Deh. Gomawo Eun Ji-ah.” I answered weakly.

 

“It’s ok.” She smiled at me. At least her sincere and honest smile made me brighten up a little. “I’m going back now, you wanna come?”

 

“Ani. I’m just going to stay here a for a little bit.”

 

“Ok. But don’t forget dinner, I’m gonna get you here in dinner time.”

 

“Ok.” I smiled at her. She then turned and went to the downstairs.

 

 

“Mind if I ask something?” I looked at Yoseob oppa on my left side. We are sitting on a tall bars with our feet swinging on the air.

 

“No.”

 

“What’s the cause of it?”

 

“My parents were killed right before my eyes, with other people. The accident is very famous in our country. It is called ‘Maguindanao Massacre’. It was election month, journalists went to that place for an interview on the candidates and to update people around the country. But, the trip wasn’t finish yet when many armed man with their black vans blocked our way. They started pulling each persons on each vans. Both of my parents are journalist so they are no exception. My mother got scared of the sudden happenings and hid me under the seats. The people inside our van were emptied. I was forced to look for my parents and . . . . . that what I saw.” I sighed. I narrate all the happenings to Yoseob oppa while he listens carefully.

 

“I’m sorry.” I looked at him. His eyes were very sad. I just smiled at him to make sure that I’m ok.

 

“Koktchong maseyo. (Don’t worry) This kind of things doesn’t make me cry anymore. It just scares me.” I laughed.

 

“So, you mean, you haven’t cried for a long time?”

 

“Hmm . . .” I thought for a moment. When was the last time I cried? “When I was accepted by our university was the last time I cried.”

 

“But that was because of joy! I mean, you cried because you were hurt or scared?”

 

“Oh yeah, High School.”

 

“So, if I can make you cry, will you fulfill a wish for me?” He asked. I blinked at his question. And thought. Well, I guess it would be challenging.

 

“Sure.” I agreed.