The ahjussi

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

 

CHAPTER 26

 

 

[Ki Kwang’s POV]

 

“Don’t you want to go down?” Yoseob asked Jei. They are still on the rooftop and I am hiding on the door to downstairs. I need to talk to her. I hate to see her situation a while ago, and because of me, her scariness becomes worse.

 

“I’ll come down in a minute.” Jei answered.

“Ok then, I’ll go now. Just call me if you need something.”

“Komapda.”

 

I pushed myself inside behind the door to hid myself so that Yoseob will not see me. He passed by without noticing me. When his footsteps were no longer can be heard, I pulled back. But wait, why was I hiding in the first place?? +,+

 

 

 

I went outside the rooftop. She was leaning on the railings and her back is facing me. As soon as she heard my footsteps, she turned around.

 

“Opp –“ Before she could finish her sentence, I hugged her. Why did I do that? I don’t know, I just want to. And FYI, I’m not a ert! I just feel like doing it. Maybe because of guilt? Yeah! Guilt.

 

“It’s better if you call me ahjussi. I do not deserve to be called oppa by you.” I said while hugging her.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” She said. Her height is on my nose level and half of her head is floating up to my shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry.” I sincerely whispered as I buried my face on her shoulder. Then, there I saw it again. The scar.  (remember in the bus. I saw something on her neck near her ears.) I doubt that it was something to do with her phobia.

 

“Yeah, you better be sorry. It’s the second.” She said.

 

“Huh?” I pulled back from her but my hands were still on her shoulders. “What do you mean?”

 

“It’s the second time you hugged me without reason.” She concluded. A lopsided smile formed on my face, more like a smirk.

 

“Consider yourself lucky. You get a free hug twice from the famous and legendary Lee Ki Kwang. Many girls would be envy at you.” I winked as I said almost laughing at how she misunderstood my apology.

 

“Why would they? A free hug from a ert? Eww!” She said with disgust.

 

“Yah! This kid. . .” I pulled her to me for another hug. And before I knew it, I was hugging her tightly. I just feel the urge to protect her. I want to protect her. I don’t know that an arrogant yet childish like her has such terrible past. Eun Ji told us her past and warned us to be careful next time.

 

“Yah! Ahjussssii!! I can’t breath!!” The terrain of my thoughts broke when I noticed that she was struggling to break free. I let go of her and apologize.

 

“Yah! You almost make me faint a while ago and now you are trying to kill me?!” She said while catching her breath. There, she said it. Guilt. =.=

 

“I’M SOOO SORRYY!!!!” I kneeled down to her. “I REALLY AM GUILTY! CHOESONGHAMNIDAA!!” I looked at her with pleading eyes. I know I’m not good at doing aegyo. Dong Woon and Yoseob were the experts. But I really am sincere.

 

“Stand up.” She commanded. I immediately stood up.

 

“Yes, master.”

 

“Don’t call me that.”

 

“Oh. Sorry ma – . . . sorry.” I bowed.

 

“I want you to dance your part in Bad Girl.”

 

“My part?”

 

“Yes. That bridge thingy.”

 

“Oohh . . .” I get it. She was talking about the cramping part without lyrics. “But . . there’s no music.”

 

“You make the sound.”

 

“Yes. I’ll do it.” I bowed at her then get to my position. She crossed her arms on her chest as she waited.

 

I made clanking sounds first then “DUG. DUG” as my chest bounced thrice. The wind is very perfect to my performance. It makes my beautiful hair fly. “AaH!” I breath out. Then sang the rhythm and beat.

 

 

(Watch the Bad Girl music video to see Lee Ki Kwang’s dance. The one in dark place background. - 2:26)

 

The dance was finished, it’s my time for my line . . “Yeottaekkeot niga haetdeon –“

 

“Ok. That’s enough.”

 

“Kamsahamnida.” I bowed to her again. The moment I got up, I was mesmerized of what I saw. She’s trying to hold her laugh that makes her cute dimples shown. Her eyes were sparkling and that was the very first time I saw her like that. I want to keep that smile of her. I want to treasure it.

 

“You’re beautiful.” I said in a very serious tone. She bit her lower lip and cleared then the girl I knew returned.

 

“Yah, don’t do that.” I walk towards her.

 

“Do what?”

 

“Smile. Smile again. I want to see it.” I said softly.

 

“Bwoh?” Her eyebrows raised.

 

“I said smile.” I tickled her.

 

“YAH!! STOP IT!! HAHAHA!!” She was struggling and so I locked her in my arms so that she wouldn’t escape. She steps backward while I steps forward until her back leaned on the railing. The railing is only her waist level that she almost fell off. I grabbed her back and pulled to me while she grabbed my collar and pulled herself to me.

 

“Yah!” She said while panting.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re afraid of heights too.” I chuckled.

 

“I’m not! It’s just –“ The moment she looked up and I looked down, that is when we realized how close our face to each other and she pushed me away. I don’t blame her. I too, was shocked. Her reaction was too fast comparing to me.

 

 

“Why were you laughing a while ago?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

 

“Because you look like an idiot.”

 

“What?”

 

“You’re the slave and I’m the master.” She smirked. I didn’t say anything. So, she just really make me look like an idiot.

 

“May I ask something?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“The scar in your neck, where did you get that?”

 

“Oh.” She hold her neck where the scar is located.

 

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

“Some monster attacked me.” I answered.

 

“Eh? What kind of monster?”

 

“You know, those things that have long nails and big wings.” I looked at him as innocently as I am. He seems to believe my lie. What an idiot.

 

“So, those things really do exist.” He nodded slowly as if he understood what I meant. He really fell for it. Tsk. Tsk.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Ok. It’s voting time! :) Here’s a poll for you guys! ^,^

 

 

Next Chapter: Haunted House! O.o scary!! I hope it is. Haha!

 

THANK YOU FOR READING! ^^