The Truth and Lies

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

Chapter 29
 
(Jei's POV)
 
"Are you okay now?" Yoseob oppa asked me.
 
"Yes. It's just sort of a scratch. Far from my intestine." I laughed.
 
"You better be careful next time." Doo Joon oppa said.
 
"As if I wanted to do it again." I said to myself. It isn't an ordinary scratch. It happened that night inside the haunted house. It's like a deja vu to me...only that, SHE isn't the one who had done it.
 
"I'll just go and get some fresh air." I stood up and went to the rooftop of the building. By the way..we're back on the city.
 
"Jei ah." A familiar voice called me fom my back. A very familiar voice that always made my fist to clench automatically.
 
"Cho Rong ah."
 
"How are you?" She crossed her arms.
 
"What do you think?" She stared at me from head to toe. "I don't know if it's insecurity or just your natural behaviuor.
 
"What are you talking about." She chuckled.
 
"You know what i'm talking about." I showed her the silver wrist watch. "Is this what you're looking for?" Before she could say anything...I started to say the things she wanted to hear.
 
"I've heard you talking to the cameraman that night before. You said you put this to his jacket for safety...but you didn't know that he will use that jacket for the evil plan of yours. I found this inside the haunted house after that cameraman left this cut on my palm."
 
What everybody knows is that I accidentally cut my hand while finding the tasks. They didn't know that I bumped to a crazy drunk man and made this cut to me. But not until I heard Cho Rong and the cameraman talked to each other at the back of the resthouse. The cameraman is not at fault, he was blackmailed by her..so there's no point on putting the blame to him.
 
 
 
"Is that true?!" A man emerged from the back of the door.