The End Of The Bet

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 15

 

[No One’s POV]

 

“Jei ah! I thought you already started calling me Oppa in the morning!” Hyun Seung protested.

 

“I did?” The question just made everyone burst out laughing again.

 

“What’s so special about calling you guys oppa?” She asked.

 

 

Everyone stopped from laughing and looked at the girl’s eyes. She seems serious.

 

“I overheard your conversation about making a bet.”

 

“Jei, it’s not what you think.” Dong Woon defended.

 

“No. I’m not thinking it that way. I also thought it would be fun but situations will come to ruin the mood. I give up. . . . . I’m not really in the mood right now.” She muttered the last sentence.

 

She stood up and put a smile on her face. “I’ll start calling you oppa now. Doo Joon oppa, Hyun Seung oppa, Jun Hyung oppa, Yoseob oppa, . . er. . . Gi Kwang oppa and Dong Woon oppa. Now, if you’ll excuse me.” She headed to the door but Yoseob made her stop.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Rooftop. I’ll just go get some fresh air.” She smiled at him. “Oh, one more thing, sorry if there’s no one who will do the house chores. I’m not going to do it either, remember, I’m an assistant and not a maid.” She joked.

 

The blank expression of the 6 guys turned into a smile. At least, she leaves with no one frowning on his back.