0330: DooJoon’s Strategy

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

Long Chapter ahead~ Enjoy! ^^

 

 

CHAPTER 12

 

[DooJoon’s POV]

 

After practicing the chorus, we took a rest first. I sat on the floor with DongWoon and KiKwang as I wipe my sweats away. The door slowly opens. The creaks caught our attention to a ghastly girl walking towards the corner. She sat and hugged her knees with a long sigh. She put her head down to her arms.

 

What happened to her? She seems very energetic a while ago.

 

I looked at the guys and they all give me the same answer. Silence and shrugged. I looked back at her.

 

 

 

 

[No One’s POV]

 

As a father-like attitude, DooJoon stood up and walks in front of the hideous teenage girl. He sat beside her and pat her shoulder, making Jei looked up to him. She smiles weakly and returns to her previous position.

 

“What’s wrong?” DooJoon asked with a worry tone of voice.

 

She sighed. Still in her turtle position.

 

“Did Manager hyung scolds you?”

 

She sighed.

 

 “Did you and EunJi ah got into a fight?”

 

She sighed.

 

 

He exhaled. His patience is getting invisible. He suddenly transformed his worry and concerned face to a serious one. Even the members were alarmed of their leader’s face. They know the result once he evolved like that. Yoseob was about to get up when DongWoon stopped him. “Let him handle it. He’s the first to do the task right?” DongWoon whispered.

 

Being the member who cheers others when they’re down, Yoseob can’t stand seeing the girl that way. “This is serious!” he half whispered half yelled.

 

“Jei ah!” HyunSeung whispered, giving a warning to the girl.

 

“Did you break up with him?” DooJoon asked once again with his scary face. The question made everyone to look at the two in front of them.

 

After hearing the question, Jei finally looked up to DooJoon one more time with a disgust.

 

“Him? What makes you think that? I don’t even have a boyfriend . .. .”She looked at straight to DooJoon’s eyes. Unaware of his serious face, she didn’t look away. “. . . . for once.” She muttered the last part.

 

The members were shocked of the braveness of the girl in front of them with a monster beside him.

 

“Then what is it?” DooJoon asked with his level 2 scary face.

 

She thought for a moment.

 

“It’s not that important.” She then turned away.

 

“Not?” He scoffed. He motioned the others to let them alone first. They stood up and headed for the door. But that doesn’t stop them. They stood behind and glued their ears to the door.

 

Wanting to comfort the girl, he erased the thought of the deal.

 

“Look, Oppa can help you, just tell me what’s the problem.”

 

She hesitated.

 

“Jei ah. .”

 

“It’s not that important, really!” She tried to convince the older man.

 

“Maybe for me, but for you, I know it’s a big deal. Just tell me okay?”

 

Jei’s eyes widened a bit. She was amazed of DooJoon’s thought. He knows how to handle and understand things. His eyes full of sympathy. His voice sounded worried. A big brother she always wished to have.

 

“I-I . . . .” She dropped her gaze, finding the right words to explain and blushed at the thought of telling him about her feelings.

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Banners are shaking.

 

Voices are screaming. Not with pain but with excitement. The staffs are getting ready for the show to start. Back-up dancers are calming themselves for the numbers. Idols are praying for their performance’s success.

 

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

After saying all inside me to DooJoon Oppa yesterday, I found myself laughing. I laughed not because of his corny jokes but because of the fact that I was actually protesting against a small matter. DooJoon Oppa is like a brother to me after those care and advices. He said not to worry because U-KISS will be showing up for more like 3 weeks after the comeback. I felt relieved.

 

Did I say ‘Oppa’?

 

I mentioned that I will start calling them Oppa right? But only in my mind! Let’s see how they will capture my difficultness! Keke~

 

 

 

What makes me curious is that, did he totally forget about their deal? I mean, he didn’t even mention to me to call him ‘Oppa’. And that convinced me that he has a good and TRUE heart.

 

After our conversation, DongWoon Oppa, KiKwang ahjussi, Yoseob Oppa, JunHyung Oppa, and HyunSeung Oppa asked me with the same questions.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Did you see his scary face?”

 

“How scary is he?”

 

And all I said was.

 

“BWOH??!!! Did he transform to a monster lately? Why didn’t you told me! You know I badly want to see his scary side! I didn’t notice it!” I whined.

 

And all did they do is stare me with a weird look on their faces. They seemed surprised with a little disappointment.

 

“WHAT?!!” I asked them.

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

Silence.

 

 

. . . .

 

 

 

 

“What are you?” The ahjussi broke the silence with an unreadable face. (Sorry! Can’t help to call him ahjussi! Because he is still the ahjussi I know!! >:\ )

 

“HUH?! What are you trying to imply now?” I glared at the ahjussi’s face.

 

“Didn’t you . . . . really not noticed?” HyunSeung Oppa asked.

 

I turned to HyunSeung Oppa and nodded.

 

“Uwah! You really are something!” Yoseob Oppa (*sigh. So many Oppa. . .) commented. Is that an insult or a complement?

 

 

I frowned. . . trying to think of something. Then a thought comes into my mind.

 

“Maybe it’s because of my blood type.” I grinned. They looked at me, confused.

 

“I’m blood type AB.” I said proudly. I’ve heard that blood type’s AB is the scariest yet idiotic person. But hey! I’m not an idiot!! Maybe it’s just because of my blood type. I’ve never been scared of my life after witnessing tremendous scene.

 

Next!!

 

 

 

He’s not that scary, really!

 

Yoon Doo Joon is a father who will catch his child whenever she falls. He is a brother who will do anything to make his younger sister happy. And he is a friend who is a perfectionist but won’t let you feel alone. That’s Yoon Doo Joon.

 

 

 

The van stopped at the side of a tall building that says “KBS”. We all get inside and proceeded to the 10th floor. Beast is going to have their first pictorial as the manager has stated.

 

We walked inside the studio with a white wall on its side. In front of that is a camera in stand by position and to the other side is a computer used for editing the photos. The members proceeded to the ladies for their make-up while Mr. Lee gave me some papers to be submitted to the Office of the Director of Photography.

 

Since it’s my first time in this big building, DooJoon Oppa helped me to find our way to the office.

 

 

 

[DooJoon’s POV]

 

You might be late.” Jei asked me.

 

“I will not.” I smiled to assured her. Actually, I told the make-up artist to let me be the last. The photographer was not around yet so it’s an advantage for me. I looked at my phone. I’ve been waiting a text from a friend of mine.

 

The office is not far away. Only the plan is.

 

After we give the documents to the director, we bowed and he thanked us.

 

“Tell Mr. Lee, I’ll meet him at the conference room.” He said.

 

We got out of the office and my phone started to vibrate. It’s the text I’ve been waiting for.

 

 

 

To: DooJoon

After this, they’re next.

From: IlJuk

 

 

I grabbed Jei’s wrist and pulled her to the elevator.

 

“Where are we going?” She asked.

 

“Secret.” I smirked.

 

“What?” Her face was puzzled.

 

The elevator opened and I pulled her to get inside. I pressed the floor’s number to get to Music Bank’s studio. We managed to get to the front door of the studio. I looked at Jei. She’s still confused of what’s happening right now. I opened it slowly . . . revealing the deafening screams made by fans.

 

We get it. She looked around innocently trying to figure out her environment. She looked at the stage where Big Bang is performing their song ‘Tonight.’

 

 

“Doo –“ I cupped with my right hand. She was about to scream my name and blow my cover. I only wear a hat to hide my face and not much. I motioned her to not mention my name and she seems understand it.

 

“What are we doing here? We still have to inform Mr. Lee about what the Director has said!” She yelled, trying to beat the screams of the fans.

 

 

Neoreul chajaseo oeo - tonight

Nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbicharaero – such a beautiful night

Geudael chajaseo oeooo kkeuchi eodinji moreugetjiman – tonight.

 

 

TOP finished the song. The crowd went wild again and I saw Jei cupping her ears with his hands. I smiled at her naïveness.

 

“I’m gonna scream your name if we don’t get out of here!” She yelled. I ignored her.

 

“Yah!”

 

“. . . U-KISS!!” The MC announced. I turned to her. She seems so shocked after hearing the group’s name.

 

“AAAAAAAAAHH!! U-KISS OPPA!!!” The crowd cheered. She put her attention to the stage still with her shocked face. We were standing right next on the door. Our position is 5feet tall above the ground. All the fans gathered below to have a closer look to their idols that’s why only us are there standing. It’s a good post too since she can see them even in far away.

 

Why did I bring her to the studio instead of bringing her straight to the back stage??

 

Simple.

 

I want to see her “crazy” fan side. *smiles.

 

 

The piano part starts playing, and a man in front is pretending to play a piano in front of him. Then another man starts to dance on the piano beat. Then, they began to spread out, revealing the other member’s faces.

 

“Yo~ listen up. This is my tragic story, just to break in my heart.” Another man starts the song with his ‘intro’.

 

I looked back at Jei. Excitement filled her eyes. I saw her smiling while biting her lower lip. Is she stopping herself from screaming? I laughed at her weird action. I was about to lean closer and whisper to her that ‘it’s free to scream’ but her sudden expression stopped me from doing it.

 

Shock.

 

Confuse.

 

Curios.

 

And the longed for something.

 

 

“Nae mam changmuneul dudeurineun bitsori, niga tteona beorin geujari ~”

 

 

I turned my attention to the stage. From the looks of her, I think she’s looking for someone.

 

SooHyun, KiSeop, Kevin, DongHo, Eli, AJ, and Hoon.

 

 

It seems all the members are present. Who is she looking for?

 

I paused for a moment trying to think.

 

 

Oh.

 

 

 

Right.

 

 

I turned to her. So, she’s either Alexander or KiBum biased.

 

Doesn’t she know that they left?

 

 

“Again, nareul ijeulsu isseulkka. Eonjakkaji naneun ireolkka.”

 

 

She looked at me. She opened but there was nothing came out. Then she turned away.

 

She seems to ask me something but hesitated. And sadness added to her unexplainable expressions. She just stood there, watching quietly. Sometimes I can see her smile but it fade away sooner.

 

 

******************

 

We were back to our dorm after taking many shoots for the cover of our new album. Manager-hyung decided to have a big dinner inside the dormitory along with Jei and 2 other staffs.

 

I can’t help not to observe her after the performance of U-KISS. When we were back to the photo shoot room, hyung let her do anything she wanted while waiting for the big work. And all she did in her free time is to face HyunSeung’s laptop. HyunSeung didn’t mind since he has a work to do.

 

 

 

It’s her first time in our dorm so DongWoon and YoSeob tour her around. I guess it works. Her smiles rece again.

 

I proceed to my room while the others are preparing for dinner. Since it’s a BIG dinner, hyung let me invite some persons I want and luckily, I already have in mind. I pressed some numbers and starts dialing.

 

 

“The number you have dialed is either unattended or out ~”

 

 

Has he turned off his cellphone? I pressed some different numbers and luckily, he answered it.

 

“Hyung! You call?” His cracked Korean made me chuckle a bit.

 

“Yeah, are you busy?”

 

“Not anymore, well . . . some have still schedules to attend. Why?”

 

“I would like to invite you all for dinner, if you don’t mind.”

 

“I’m not. Wait, I’ll ask the others, hold on.”

 

“Okay.”

 

. . . . . . . .

 

 

“ _____ and ____ are not free and they feel sorry.”

 

“Hyung! Please invite me next time!” Another voice said in background.

 

“Neh.” I answered.

 

“So hyung, can we really join you?”

 

“Why not? It’s been months since we have talk-talk. And I want you to meet someone.” I said.

 

“A fan?” He asked with a tone of excitement with a little scared.

 

“Don’t worry, she won’t bite.” I laughed.

 

 

 

I went to the living room only to find Jei, Yoseob, and DongWoon watching tv. HyunSeung called from his room and approached him.

 

“Your day will almost be over.” He said.

 

“Don’t worry. I won’t be a slave for the 5 of you. I got this.” I said proudly.

 

 

If there’s someone I want to thank to . . . it’s probably Jei. She helped me formulate a plan to make her call me Oppa. Of course, I don’t want to ask her straightforward, I know she will hesitate to do so. That’s why, letting her to tell me one of her weaknesses . . . it will be PERFECT.

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

After having so much fun with Yoseob Oppa and DongWoon Oppa, I think all my worries and problems seem to ease away.  After finding that the reason why I’m so excited to watch U-KISS perform in front of me is not anymore an official member, my heart sank. Anger to the company filled in. Hate towards the 2 new members spilled out. I can’t help myself to take pity both on Alexander Oppa especially on KiBum Oppa.

 

 

 

HyunSeung and DooJoon Oppa joined us in watching tv. JunHyung Oppa and the ahjussi helped in preparing the dinner.

 

“Do you cook?” HyunSeung Oppa asked me.

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” The ahjussi yelled from the kitchen. I stuck my tongue on his back and turned to HyunSeung Oppa.

 

“Rice.” I grinned. The Oppas looked at me confused.

 

“I only cook rice.” I said as I looked down, feeling a bit embarrassed.

 

“Yeah. Rice.” The ahjussi teased.

 

“Yah! Ahjussi! Stay out of this!” I yelled at him. Of all the Oppas here, I only treat him that way, since his attitude towards me isn’t good either. Bad, right? But it’s ME.

 

 

“Don’t you cook dishes?” DooJoon Oppa asked me.

 

“Hmm . . . I can mix them in the pan.” I smiled. They just nodded. It’s not that I don’t cook or even I hate cooking. It’s just that, there is something in the word COOK that makes it scary.

 

 

 

*Ding Dong.

 

 

“Did someone invite someone?” HyunSeung Oppa asked to someone.

 

“I did.” DooJoon Oppa said. DongWoon Oppa got up from his seat and opened the door.

 

“Hyung! Please come in!” DongWoon’s said happily. I wonder who they are.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

P.E. Midterm exam – finally ENDED! 7 more subjects to go!

 

Comments and Suggestions are highly accepted and highly much appreciated.

Thank you for reading! ^^