The Stranger . . . Who is HE?

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

 

CHAPTER 3

 

JEI’s POV

 

I heard him chuckle with an insult sound. YAH! I’m just shocked at him trying to let me call him oppa! And if I’m not mistaken, ‘OPPA’ means older brother. Can either used to your blood-related older brother or to your boyfriend. And if you’re a fan, you can call your idols oppa. Am I right, RIGHT?

 

“Are you really a Korean?”He asked me still chuckling. I’M TRYING TO BE POLITE HERE YOU KNOW!!

 

“NO.”I said, irritated.

 

“then, are you from Mars?”

 

“YAH!” Ok, That’s it! “I’m not a Korean and I don’t live in korea! For YOUR information, I studied Korean for 5 months only! So, forgive me for looking STUPID in front of you!” I finally exploded.

 

“Chill. I’m just trying to ask.”

 

“Yeah, ask your .”I mumbled. Hope he didn’t hear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you, by any chance, recognize me??”He suddenly asked after breaking the silence. I looked at him with a WTH face.

 

“Do I know you?”I asked curiously.

 

“What KPOP groups do you know?”He totally ignored my questions.

 

“HUH?”I paused when I heard the word ‘KPOP’ and think for a moment. “U-KISS, Wonder Girls, 2en1, Super Junior and Girls Generation”.

 

2en1 and Wonder Girls already introduced their songs Fire, I don’t care and Nobody respectively in our country. I saw U-KISS in a variety show in our country and fell in love at them at first sight. I learned the last two from my classmates and said that their really famous around the world. I learned one song for each two . . Gee from Girls generation and Sorry Sorry for Super Junior. That’s all I know since I didn’t give much attention to them. Coz I only focus on U-KISS!!

 

“Pft. . poor girl.” He said to himself and yet I still heard it.

 

“Why? Are you an idol too??”I asked.

 

“Hell, yeah.” He whispered.

 

“Hmpf, As if, your famous.” I tried to whisper it to myself but can’t help the urge to . I mean, REVENGE for making me stupid lately!

 

“Yah! I’m famous you know!! You don’t just live here that’s why you didn’t know.” He half-whispered, half-yelled again.

 

“That’s the advantage right.” I smirked. I laughed inside of me! WAHAHAHA! It feels good to !


 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

short??!! yep . . hehehehe ..

 

 BTW: can you make me a poster? I really dunno how to post my cover.. Thanks in advance!

@yukeez - there's no 'copy URL' . . . . . :<