DooJoon’s Strategy – Fail or Success?

Trip To KOREA ♥

 

CHAPTER 13

 

[No One’s POV]

 

*Ding Dong

 

“I’ll get it.” Dong Woon got up and headed to the door. He opened it and saw 5 familiar faces.

 

“Hyung! Please come in!” Dong Woon greeted happily to the older guy in front of him.

 

The other members got up to greet the guests, leaving Jei behind them.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyeo Hyungs!” The 4 younger guys greeted their BEAST Hyungs.

 

“Annyeong Dongsaengs!” they greeted back except for Dong Woon.

 

Out of curiosity, Jei went to the side of Doo Joon revealing her self to greet the guest.

 

“Ann –“ The moment she looked at the guests’ faces, her eyes widened with open. She just stood there, frozen.

 

“Soo Hyun, Kiseop, Eli, Jae, Hoon . . this is Jei.” Doo Joon introduced her to them. Then he turned to face Jei. “Jei, . . . I think you know them already right?” He winked.

 

“A . . . I-ah . . . D-Deh.” Jei stuttered.

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUU-KKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

[No One’s POV]

 

The dining table is already set. Since it’s a big dinner, they decided to eat at the living room with 2 long tables bind together.

 

Doo Joon, Dong Woon, Jei, Gi Kwang, Jun Hyung, Yoseob and Hyun Seung faces Soo Hyun, Hoon, Jaeseop, Kiseop, Eli, Min Seul (staff) and Eun Hye (staff) respectively. Mr. Lee is seated at the other corner facing the wall.

 

“jalmokkesumnida!”

 

 

[Jei’s POV]

 

“Your comeback song is ‘0330’ right? It’s so sad!” Yoseob started to make a conversation.

 

“Kamsahamnida!” Kiseop smiles sweetly. UWAH!! I feel like I’m paralyzed.

 

“So you’re a fan of us!” Jaeseop A.K.A. AJ asked me, I turned my attention to him.

 

“Deh.” I said while smiling . . . fake. Why do I have to be the one to face him?! I hate this guy! I hate him for replacing Xander or Kibum Oppa!

 

“Who’s your favorite member?” Kiseop Oppa asked ME!

 

“Xander Oppa.” I pouted.

 

“Oh. Sorry about him.” He apologized.

 

“It’s ok. You don’t need to say sorry. He’s still a U-Kiss member in KissMe’s hearts.” I assuredly smiled at him. I felt my face warming up so I turned my attention to my food.

 

“So that’s what the deadly face means.” Gi Kwang muttered. I glared at him.

 

“What is it?” Kiseop Oppa curiously asked Gi Kwang.

 

“She – mmhhff.” Before he could embarrass me in front of them, I stuffed his mouth with a sliced cake for dessert.

 

“This cake is so sweet!” I chuckled nervously. “Yah.” I whispered to him with my pleading eyes.

 

He looked at me first. Then he rolled his eyes. “Thanks.” He said. I sighed in relief. I’m saved! Thank you ahjussi!! I owe you one.

 

 

 

*Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul~

 

I grabbed my phone in my pocket. Eli and Kiseop Oppa began dancing to the ringtone. How CUTE!

 

 

*Yo listen up. This is my tragic story~

 

Another phone rang. This time, it’s Eli Oppa’s phone. We both excused ourselves from the living room. I headed to the door. While Eli Oppa headed to the kitchen.

 

“Hello?” I said.

 

“When are you going home?” Vina asked. I looked at the time. It’s past 7.

 

“Mm. . . 2 hours later?”

 

“Ok. Just don’t be late. You know you don’t know places here.”

 

“Got it.” I smiled.

 

I go back to my seat to finish my dinner. Eli Oppa followed.

 

“Kevin asked if he can still join us for dinner. He said the director is still not there and might come 2 hours later.” Eli Oppa said to everyone.

 

“Sure! No problem.” Doo Joon Oppa approved.

 

“Why not? I want to talk something to Kevin.” Jun Hyung Oppa with his spoon in the air.

 

“Ok.” Eli Oppa then informed Kevin Oppa. He hung up and proceeded to his dinner.

 

“About the rap part. . .” Jun Hyunh Oppa and Eli Oppa started to chat about their rap-thingy.

 

 

 

~A moment later, Kevin Oppa arrived. Jun Hyung Oppa literally grabbed him as soon as he came in. They went inside his room for the “talk.” Evil Jun Hyung Oppa! Kevin Oppa hasn’t eaten yet!

 

“What’s with them?” Doo Joon Oppa asked as he walks towards us sitting in the sofa while watching tv.

 

“Xing. Probably.” Soo Hyun Oppa shrugged. He sits in the floor with Hoon, Yoseob and Hyun Seung. They’re talking about singing a while ago.

 

“Xing?” I asked in space. Kiseop Oppa sitting in my right had heard it probably.

 

“You don’t know it?” Kiseop Oppa asked.

 

“I know Kevin Oppa and Kibum Oppa were part of it before becoming a U-KISS member.” I said.

 

“Jun Hyung was on it too.” Doo Joon said as he sits on the floor joining Soo Hyun Oppa, Yoseob Oppa and Hyun Seung Oppa.

 

“Oh.” I and AJ chorused and nooded slowly. Geez. . .do I still have to sit right next to him?

 

“So, dongsaeng, what’s your favorite song in U-KISS?” Kiseop asked trying to change the subject. I blinked. Did he call me dongsaeng?

 

He paused for a bit trying to read my expression. “Well, I really want to have a cute little sister just like you and . . . . . .I’m comfortable talking to you.” He again showed his beautiful smile.

 

I smiled up to my ears at what he said. And I can again feel my face heating up.

 

“You don’t need to say ‘cute’, just little sister. Look at her, she’s buying it.” Gi Kwang said.

 

“Ahjussi!” I yelled at him. The U-KISS members laughed at the ahjussi part. And without hesitation, I told them the story of Lee Gi Kwang being an ahjussi. They just laughed again.

 

“Yah! I told you not to talk about it anymore!” He hissed.

 

“Too late.” I stuck my tongue out to him. He glared at me and jumped to the floor.

 

“Hyung, as I was saying at the table a while ago. . .”

 

“Yah!” Before I could jumped to the ahjussi to stop him, AJ Oppa (er. . .it’s weird to call him Oppa, since I still don’t like him.) So . . . AJ grabbed me in the waist and pulled me to sit. I want to stop the ahjussi yet he stopped me before hand. Because of AJ’s action, the ahjussi got the chance to say all.

 

“Yah! Ahjus –“ AJ cupped my mouth with his hand.

 

“Then?” AJ asked the evil ahjussi. The evil ahjussi just continue about the story.

 

What’s with this guy? Are we close? Why is he embracing me? Then cupped my mouth? Is he that excited to know about my story? What if he finds out that I don’t like him?

 

Yoseob Oppa seems to read my mind since he is facing me.

 

“Jae, you’re hurting her!” Yoseob Oppa said.

 

AJ then realized what he was doing and released me from his arms. “Sorry!” He sincerely apologized.

 

“It’s okay.” I panted and tried to smile. I met Yoseob Oppa’s eyes and he looks like his worried with irritation. I smiled at him to make sure I’m okay. But I’m not. I REALLY HATE this AJ guy!

 

 

“I’m starving~” Kevin Oppa whined as he got out of the room with Jun Hyung Oppa at his back.

 

“Oh. Right. Mianhe.” Jun Hyung Oppa said and get Kevin Oppa’s food.

 

“keke~” Kevin Oppa chuckled. He turned to us and I noticed that he’s staring at me. I just blinked.

 

“Oh. Kevin, meet Jei. She’s a fan. Xander bias.” Eli Oppa introduced me.

 

“HEHE . . .” I smiled shyly. I got up and bow to him. “Annyeong Hasseyeo.”

 

“Annyeong! “ He smiled. Double UWAH!! If Kiseop Oppa has his numbing sweet smile, Kevin Oppa has his heart melting smile!! It’s different from the pictures I had downloaded and printed!

 

 

:P

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

It was already 9 in the evening. U-KISS excused them selves since they had an early schedule tomorrow. And I have to get home before my cousin scolds me.

 

The staffs, I, and U-KISS got out of the building. The staffs waved goodbye and walks to the other direction, opposite from where I am going.

 

“So, where is your apartment?” Kiseop Oppa asked.

 

“It’s just a 1 street ahead.” I answered as I pointed at the direction.

 

“Are you walking?” Eli Oppa asked.

 

“Neh.” I answered.

 

“We can drive you there.” Soo Hyun suggested. I hesitated. They will be driving in the opposite so . .-

 

“I’ll walk with her.” My thoughts broke when Kevin Oppa spoke. We looked at him with curiosity.

 

“Since I’ll be going in the same direction, I’ll accompany her.” He smiled.

 

“Ok. Take care dongsaeng!” Kiseop Oppa waved.

 

“It’s nice to meet you!” Soo Hyun Oppa added.

 

“See you around!” Eli Oppa said while smiling.

 

“You too my Kevin! Take care!” AJ said. I looked at Kevin Oppa with what-did-he-say look. Did he say ‘MY’ Kevin?? EWW.

 

Hoon Oppa just waved and smiled. Well, I seem to like him since I’m calling him Oppa. He’s a bit quite but when it comes to singing, he openly discussed it with others. Unlike AJ! He’s an FC. x/

 

The van started to drive away leaving me and Kevin Oppa with his bonnet and big glasses standing on the side of the street.

 

WAIT. Kevin Oppa and I will be walking together????????!!!!!!!

 

 

“Kaja.” He said. I walk towards his side and we started to stroll in the cold street of Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awkward silence greeted us.

 

Geez. . . I can’t think of any topic to start plus I’m so SHY!!!

 

 

“Where are you from?” after 15 minutes of silence, he finally talks!

 

“Philippines.”

 

“Oh, I see.” He nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You do know how to speak Korean?” He asked again after 5 minutes of silence.

 

“Yes. I learned it from school. Foreign language subject.”

 

“Ohh..” Ok, he nodded again. I’ll get this thing started.

 

“Your new music videooo . . . .” I paused trying to remember the name. Hmm. . .what is it again?

 

“0330?”

 

“Oh right. Hehe . . . erm . . what was it about?” I asked curiously.

 

“It’s about Dong Ho’s girlfriend who died at that date and Dong Ho didn’t let go of her that’s why he still thinks that she’s with him.” He explained in one breath.

 

“Dong Ho’s girlfriend?”

 

“Yeah. But in the music video only. Not in real life.”

 

“Oh.” I knocked my head mentally. Stupid me! Of course it’s a music video!

 

 

The awkward silence then transformed to a comfortable atmosphere. We talked about anything that will pop out of our head.

 

It’s crazy! But it’s FUN!

 

 

I arrived at the main gate of the big apartment. I wished my apartment was city apart so that I still have time to talk to Kevin Oppa. But luck doesn’t seem to follow me. Urgh!

 

“Annyeonghi gaseyo!” I slightly bowed.

 

“Yah, what did I say a while ago?”

 

“Oh, right . . . . . Annyeong Kevin Oppa!” I repeated as I waved.

 

“Good girl.” He said. He actually suggested cutting off the formalities and just being comfortable with each other. Of course I normally agreed! Who wouldn’t?!

 

“Where are you going now?” I asked.

 

“It’s just there.” He pointed at somewhere.

 

“Ok. Take care then. And thanks for the time.” I shyly smiled.

 

“Same to you.” He smiled. “Oh wait. Can I ah . . .  .” he trailed off. He put his hand on his pocket while grabbing something inside it. It was his phone. He handed it to me.

 

“Can I get your number?”

 

 

 

 

OOOOOWWWWWWW EEEEEEEMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

“Is it okay?” I asked.

 

“Yeah. I think there’s nothing wrong of getting your chin’gu’s number right?”

 

Chin’gu??

 

“Oh. Okay.” I smiled. I got his phone and typed my number.

 

“Introduce yourself.” I gave it back to him.

 

“Got it. Bye!” He waved and turned his back on me.

 

 

 

The moment I got inside of the apartment, my phone vibrated. I grabbed it inside my pocket and saw a text message from unknown.

 

 

 

To: Jei chin’gu

Hi ^^

From: U-KISS Kevin >,<

 

 

I jumped in excitement! Can’t believe it!!!!

 

 

I started to type some numbers and pressed the call button.

 

 

 

[Doo Joon’s POV]

 

It’s almost 30 minutes after U-KISS members, Jei and the staffs left, and still, I haven’t got any answer from her. I put my phone in my table while staring at it and waiting for her to text or call me.

 

“He’s losing~” Hyun Seung sang.

 

“Oh yeah~ Baby I’m sorry~” Yoseob followed. The others just laughed.

 

Urgh! I’m getting impatient!

 

I grabbed my phone and started to text some message to her but then. . .

 

*Beautiful my girl!~

 

 

I smirked seeing the caller’s ID. It’s from Jei. I shushed them all and turned my phone to loudspeaker.

 

“Hello~” I answered.

 

“KAMSAHAMNIDA DOOJOON OPPA!! NOMU NOMU NOMU KAMSAHAMNIDA!!”

 

I froze. Did she just –.

 

“What did you call me?” I asked. Full of curiosity.

 

“uhh . . . Oppa. . . .”

 

I paused for a moment. Trying to grasp about what she just said.

 

“If you mind then –“

 

“NO! I DON’T!” I cut her off. “I-it’s okay.”

 

“ . . . . .Thank You again! Bye!”

 

“O. Bye.” As she hung up the phone, I turned my attention the open-mouthed guys and smirked.

 

 

Perfect. And the very challenging part is that I never asked her to call me ‘Oppa’.

 

I turned my back at them as I headed toward my room. The smirk plastered into my face was transformed to a big smile. Simple word, but somehow it makes my heart skips a beat.

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

 

No classes tomorrow! I can update my new chapter tomorrow! Yeey!

My new cover will be up tomorrow. ^^

 

Next Chapter: Hyun Seung – HAHAHAHA!! + AJ

 

Comments and Suggestions are highly much accepted and highly much appreciated.

Thank you for reading! ^^