Double Dating and Mini Mes'?

Infi The Infinite Infant

 

I know that you're expecting the double date first, but Myungyeol needs a little love too.

What happens while the others are away~ teehee heeheehee

 

++++++++++

 

The following day.

Myungsoo laid on his back on the living room floor - holding Infi to his chest. "Ne~ Infi, now smile~" he coached her. While nagging Yeol, "Get in closer from this angle. That's enough from over there."

"Ok, ok, stop complaining. I don't want your bossy face in the shot. Now smile," Yeol responded. Leaning over Myungsoo with Myungsoo's $1,000 camera. 

"Ya! What's that about my face!?"

"Your bossy face. I don't want your bossy face. I want your cute face! Now smile! Not like that! You're a sweet daddy, not an angry one."

Alsa Myungsoo still glared up at his boyfriend, "But I am angry...at you."

"...You're not being very professional right now."

"... Just keep shooting. And, don't drop it."

A little while later, they switched positions and Myungsoo skimmed through Yeol's snaps. "Oh, I really like this one! Good job!" he praised Yeol's progress as a photographer.

"Of course, I learned from the best!" Yeol smiled. "And, I have two of the best models!" he added, kissing Infi's cheek.

"Great! Now lay back down with her!" Myungsoo instructed so that he could take more shots of the two of them together. Afterward, they alternated positions again - around the house. Taking turns in different poses and adorable scenarios.

"Oh, I know! Let's do a shoot in the kitchen this time! With eggs and cake batter! And I'll be like, Oh no we're making a mess!" Yeol suggested as he feigned his best shocked facial expression.

"I love it!" Myungsoo agreed. "Let's change her outfit first! I know the perfect one!" A tiny chefs uniform. Hat included.

Myungsoo'd always wanted to hold a full-fledged fashion shoot of Infi in all sorts of cute little outfits. Today was D-Day. He'd collected an entire swaggy wardrobe just for it: chef's uniform, angel costume, biker cosplay, police officer suit, prison jumpsuit, and all sorts of trendy get-ups.

"Yes! Then once we're done there, I have a better idea!" Yeol's infamous, mischievous lightbulb lit up in his head, "We're home alone."

"Yeah?" Myungsoo smirked. He usually loved it when Yeol got that little twinkle in his eyes, "What is it?" 

"So~ once we go through all of your clothes~" he chuckled, "We go through theirs. Let's turn Infi into everyone's Mini-me!"

"Oh my God!" Myungsoo loved Yeol so much right then. So much that he almost broke his $1,000 camera - glomping the man to shower him with kisses. "Let's hurry! They didn't say when they'll be back!"

"Right! Wait!? Wait, didn't they say that they'll be gone at least until 7 o'clock?"

"I don't know, though" Myungsoo shook his head, "It all depends on how things go." How well Gyu behaves, he means. 

 

 

**********

 

Gyu's room was first.

"What does Gyu always wear?" Yeol asked out loud.

"He loves oversized shirts. A lot of black and white, but I see a lot of plaids too!" Myungsoo replied as he dug through Gyu's closet. 

"Don't choose black. Choose anything but black!"

"Why not!?"

"Your closet is all black. We don't need two shots of her in all black outfits. She's not a goth."

"..."

"...There's nothing wrong with black. I'm just saying--" Yeol defended himself, "That we need to choose something that's iconically Gyu Hyung. He doesn't always wear black."

"...Yeah fine." Myungsoo conceded, "How about this one?"

"What? You choose the exact opposite?" Yeol gasped as his lover handed him the bright plaid shirt that Gyu'd recently worn to a fanmeet. Blue, green and yellow on one side. Red orange and yellow on the other.

"Well, what am I supposed to choose?" Myungsoo griped. 

"Uh...I guess. Hyung is wearing a lot of plaids recently." Yeol nodded, "Oh, what about that really old one?"

"Which one?" Myungsoo knelt down so that Yeol could get into the closet too.

"Yes! This one," Yeol cheered after he'd found it. Tossing it down to Myungsoo.

"Waa~? Aha! This one's perfect!" Myungsoo laughed. Checking out Gyu's old T-shirt from their Sesame Player Days. "I can't believe that he still has this!" The one with all their faces drawn on it...When Dongwoo'd asked him where his eyes went. "Haha, what else? She needs a snapback to go with it. Hyung's always wearing hats!"

"Here's a black one," Yeol selected a simple baseball cap, "Now, what about glasses?"

"Glasses! Yes!" Myungsoo ran towards Gyu's vanity in his bathroom, "The thick black rimmed ones match perfectly!"

"Eureka! Let's do it!" Yeol giggled excitedly, "Oh, but where!?"

Myungsoo looked around Gyu's room, "Hyung's always reading, right? So, let's prop her up on his bed and make it look like she's studying!"

"I love you!" Yeol kissed his boyfriend again! "You get her changed and I'll arrange the pillows and find a book on world domination!"

"World dom--?" Myungsoo was going to question that, "He definitely has one of those. Deal!"

"Meet you back here in five!"

"Ne!" Myungsoo ran into the bathroom with Infi and utilized every trick he'd learned from his stylist to wrap around over-sized clothes onto a smaller frame. Clothespins, double-sided tape, folding techniques, you name it. Of course, there was only so much he could do, but at least her little hands were visible.

Otherwise, he'd let the cap hang loosely off the back of her head, but he gently tapped the glasses into place.

Infi was surprisingly very happy with it all. Most young children were impossible to work with when it came to photoshoots, but Infi loved them. And, Myungsoo was so thankful for that, "Aren't you just a little sweetheart today? You love all of the atention~. There, now you look just like Daddy Gyu. Yes, you do~."

Infi giggled, reaching up to play with her new hat, "I smell like Daddy now!" She recognized Gyu's scent.

"Ok, let's go--Oh?" Just when Myungsoo was about to take her out, he spotted a black beanie on one of the bathroom shelves. "Infi, what do you think? Black cap, or black beanie?" He grabbed it, "How about both?" They could switch out the hats mid-way through the shoot. "Deal?"

Infi squealed, "I love french fries!" Yeah, ADHD child is ADHD. Plus, being a model works up an appetite. She hoped they'd feed her soon. 

Once outside, Yeol presented Myungsoo with a thick book and a black pen, "Let's place her right here at the front of Hyung's bed." Where he'd stacked up black and white pillows to keep Infi propped up straight.

"Wonderful!" Myungsoo explained as he set her down in the middle, and placed the book - open - in front of her. The pen beside her.

It took a few practice shots to get a good one because Infi was too absorbed in playing with the book. Flipping through and smashing the pages together while laughing, instead of pretending to study. But, the golden shot was taken almost immediately after she'd gotten a hold of the pen.

Yes, she was chewing on it. Yes, that's bad, but, "Wait, wait, wait, wait! Yeol, don't take it from her. She looks like she's concentrating!" Myungsoo timed the snap just perfectly so that it looked like she was mulling over the contents of the book - as she nommed on the tip of the pin. "Ok! Now, get it away from her!"

 

 

Gyu's Reaction: "Why did you have to choose that shirt!?"

"How could we not!?" Myungsoo complained.

"Who the hell gave you permission to go into my closet!!?

"Aww come on Hyung, just admit that it's adorable."

"... I want it in poster form. By next Sunday."

"..D-deal.."

"Great job!"

 

**********

 

After cleaning up some, they ran into Woohyun's closet. "I know exactly what I want!" Myungsoo announced as he ran his fingers along Woohyun's tops, "Aha!" He pulled out the light pink hoodie that Inspirit adore, "Infi, baby, you love pink, right?"

"Yes, I was just thinking of that!" Yeol agreed easily.

"And here's the matching pink hat!" Myungsoo added, waving it around.

"Let's put her in his shoes, too!" Yeol suggested. Running off to grab a pair of Woohyun's white sneakers. "Here, try and get her to stand up in them!"

"Ne?" Myungsoo laughed as soon as he'd tried to put infi's feet in, "Oh my God, his insoles are still inside!" 

"What!?" Yeol took the shoe back from him," Holy, crap! I didn't even notice!" Then again, "Hey, but it works in our favor! This way she can appear taller," he laughed.

"I have a better idea!" Myungsoo removed one insole, "We'll toss this one out in front and have her stand lopsided in the other one - so that the height difference stands out!"

Yeol laughed, "I love it!" as Infi wobbled back and forth - trying to stay up straight as she flapped her arms around in the giant pink sweater.

"Whoah, whoah whoah," she babbled as she did her best. One foot in a large shoe, the other on her tippy-toes on the carpet. "Omo!" Snatching a hold of her pretty pink hat just before it slipped off of her head, "Gotcha!"

"Got it!" Myungsoo squealed, "Yeol, I got it! Did you see her face just now? That pout was irresistible!" The one she'd made when she'd snatched her hat through Woohyun's long sleeves. The look of, "Oh my goodness."

"Kya!!" Yeol was screaming, already running over to pick her up and bearhug her, "You are too cute to be real!" 

 

 

Woohyun's reaction: "The world needs to see this! Send it to me! I'm posting it on Instagram!"

"Hyung, I mean it, she's a born model!" Myungsoo agreed, emailing him the image.

"Send me the others too!"

"I will! Hyung, do you think we should take her to a modeling agency?" He really wanted to know.

"A modeling agency!? You mean like a real one?"

"Yeah! They'll love her! Don't you think?"

"Yeah--actually...I don't know. A modeling agency might put to much pressure on her. Do we want her going in so early? What if we're pushing her too hard?"

"...Yeah, you're right. We'll wait," Myungsoo nodded.

 

**********

 

Dongwoo's wardrobe came next.

"We need something big and flashy," Yeol thought out loud, "Or, nevermind. Let's just use the dinosaur onesie."

Myungsoo cocked his eyebrow, "Why's that in the first row? Shouldn't something that ridiculous be shelved away somewhere." The first row is for clothes that you'd wear on everyday occasions.

"I guess he wears it to bed?"

"Dongwoo hyung doesn't wear anything to bed."

"Oh, right. Soooo foooor...?" Yeol, sadly, attempted to imagine it.

"No!"

"Oh, oh, ok!"

"Anyway!" Myungsoo looked through Dongwoo's closet instead, "I see lots of...No, no, no. Not this one either." He passed over anything "too normal" or "too ridiculous." "Oh man, did Hoya raid the place?"

"No, I think our stylists did," Yeol replied. "I think that they were finally fed up with getting flak for letting him step out of the house dressed like a disaster."

"...but Hyung isn't a disaster. He has his own sense of style. But, I'm not really seeing it here..." Myungsoo cocked his eyebrow again, "But why haven't I noticed it before?"

Yeol crossed his arms, considering it, "Ah! I know! It has to be Hyung's accessories! He never leaves the house without blinging out in gold jewelry!"

"Omo!" Myungsoo gasped, "I think you're right! Where's his jewelry box?" He got up to search for it, "Aha! Let's put some of Hyung's gold chains on her!"

"I agree!" Yeol shouted from back inside the bedroom, "Hey, I found something!"

"Ne? What?" Myungsoo asked as he returned with two gold chains and a large gold ring.

"This!" Yeol smiled, holding up a box with a large red fur coat inside, "It's Hyung's TGIF's stage outfit!"

Myungsoo blinked a couple times, "Ya! That's it! It's large, loud, bright, and it screams Dongwoo!"

"I know right!?" Yeol cheered, "But how do we get her in it? Isn't it way too big?"

Myungsoo nodded, "How about we use it like a rug?" He considered, "We could put her in a normal black top, and have her lay down on it - with a pair of sunglasses."

"..I like it!" Yeol ran to where Dongwoo kept his hundreds of sunglasses. 

Take three! They spread out Dongwoo's fur coat on top of his bed. "Like this, Infi," Myungsoo demonstrated how to lay on her stomach, with her legs bent up - ankles somewhat crossed. "Yes, perfect!" He put Dongwoo's sunglasses back on her.

The ring fit around three of her fingers, as she on her fist.

"She looks so sassy!" Yeol commented. 

"Do you think Hyung will get mad at us for letting her do this?" Myungsoo asked after a while.

"Nah," Yeol shook his head, "He's a big softy. Besides, we made sure that her diaper was empty beforehand."

"No, I mean the ring. It's in ."

"Oh, well..no. I don't think so. Not really."

 

 

Dongwoo's Reaction: "Omo, she looks like one of those old-timey starlets!"

"..That wasn't our intention.." Yeol frowned.

"Then what was your intention?"

"Hyung, that's you."

"It is?" Dongwoo took the image back to exam it closer, "It is?"

"Yeah," Myungsoo pouted, "That's your TGIF stage outfit."

"Oh? Haha, it is!" Dongwoo laughed. "But why?"

They sighed.

Dongwoo continued laughing - while trying to fit his fist into his mouth.

 

**********

 

Hoya's turn.

"Hip Hop! Think Hip Hop," Myungsoo repeated over and over again.

"No, let's paint her face and turn her into the Joker! Like Hyung on 'Hot The Stage'!"

"Denied."

"Why not?"

"Because we're turning her into Hoya, not The Joker."

"Oh...right."

"Right?"

"I'm sorry."

"How about this?" Myungsoo offered up a geometrically designed grey and yellow button-down shirt (Another stage outfit - from Infinite H's "Sorry I'm Busy" performance during their second world tour.)

"I guess? With a large gold chain."

"And a white snap back."

"Deal!" Yeol held his thumb up, "But why didn't you grab one of the hundreds of purple shirts?"

"Too easy," Myungsoo shook his head, "Besides, I'm going for a Hip Hop vibe. Infi's Too busy for this." He snickered, already snatching up a skateboard (which Hoya never actually used). "You see, she's too cool for purple. She needs designer apparel. Something that no one else has," he explained. Setting up the feel of the shoot. Too busy, too cool for school. A little brat.

"Oh, I see!" Yeol caught on, "Now we just need to teach her how to scowl!"

Take four, Infi sat on top of the skateboard. The gold chain partially bunched up on the floor because it was too heavy for her. Coincidentally, she was hunched over a bit and staring back at them with this crooked pout on her face - making her look grumpy. Standoff-ish. 

And of course, the white cap was tilted all thug-like. 

Adding to the scene, Nicki had gotten up out of bed and laid down behind her. 

"Haha, that was easiest one yet!" Myungsoo chuckled. He'd only taken five snaps before getting the perfect shot. "Now, quick, get the chain off of her!"

 

 

Hoya's Reaction: "Omo. Omo, she has more swag than I do." It was embarrassing for Hoya to admit. 

 

**********

 

By default, Jongie came next.

"I honestly have no idea which one to choose," Myungsoo confessed as he thumbed through all of Jong's designer clothes.

"..Idea!" Yeol shrieked, "Throw it all into one large pile and drop Infi right in the middle. "

Myungsoo stared at him, "That's not--"

"I know, but Jongie's a rich little brat! He never knows what to wear! He must throw it all over the floor everytime he gets dressed!"

*blink blink* "Deal!"

With that Jong's entire wardrobe got tossed.

The perfect shot: Infi giggling like a crazed lunatic as Yeol dropped four expensive shirts on top of - and partially burying - her. 

 

 

Sungjong's Reaction: "Gee thanks..." they hadn't even cleaned up afterward.

"...We forgot where everything went."

 

**********

 

Last by not least, they needed to perfectly snap their own mini-mes!

"I'll do you, if you do me?" Myungsoo offered. Making it more interesting.

"Call," Yeol disappeared in seconds. Running into Soo's closet. Going straight for his favorite dark grey hat and black coat - that Myungsoo always wears. 

Likewise, Myungsoo knew exactly what he wanted too. A striped grey button-down shirt. It wasn't iconically Yeol, but Myungsoo loved it. He always got shivers whenever Yeol'll wore it. 

"I'll go first!" Yeol snatched Infi up first and ran off. He posed her alongside one of Myungsoo's drama scripts. 

The script was light enough for her to lift. The perfect shot: her lifting it above her head and gawking at it - like her brain just melted. ...Not too Myungsoo-esque, but...he did have his brain-dead moments. Second best shot, the one that Yeol actually chose: A simple close-up angled off the left side capturing her sweet little dimple. 

Otherwise, Myungsoo let her run around while playing with a big rubber ball. He still had to portray Yeol's essence adequately, so he let her play freely in Yeol's folded up shirt. Snapping photos every time she smiled goofy or did something hilarious. The perfect shot was of her tumbling over, after tripping over the hem. She wasn't hurt, so it was ok. 

"I love it!" Soo kissed Yeol's cheek when he saw his pick, "She has my dimples!"

Likewise, Yeol got a good laugh at her wacky face as she fell over.

"This was amazing!" Myungsoo smiled, "I can't even think of a better way to spend the day!"

"I know right!" Yeol agreed as he hugged his lover. "I can't wait to hear their reactions when we show them!" he jittered with excitement.

 

**********

 

"When did they say that they'd be back home again?" Myungsoo asked, still catching his breath.

"I--I don't remember, " Yeol groaned.

"Hopefully we still got a while," they'd actually found a way to make the day better. 

Putting Infi to sleep in her crib, and quietly sneaking off to have .

She'd been ready to crash after all that hard work. It'd only taken two chicken nuggets and a juice box to knock her out. 

"So, what did they say they were doing without us again?" Yeol suddenly realized that he hadn't been paying attention earlier.

"Getting revenge on Gyu," Myungsoo replied, "...And also something about Woogyu getting engaged."

"Soo...do you want revenge?"

Myungsoo hummed, "Yeah, I guess. I mean, Sunggyu hyung can be really rude sometimes, but..." he dazed off. "No, I'm sure the others will get enough revenge for all of us today."

 

**********

 

Rewind.

The previous day, Dongwoo snatched up Woohyun in one of Woollim Ent's hallways. "What would Sunggyu hyung have to do to appease you, right now?"

Woohyun just stared back at him like he'd just mutated into a seahorse and rainbows and glitter all over the floor.

*blink blink*

"Woohyun?"

"I--ne? What?"

"What, if anything, could Sunggyu hyung do to apologize to you today? What would he need to do to heal your heart?"

Woohyun rolled his eyes, "Hyung, did he talk you int--?"

But before Woohyun could end that sentence, Dongwoo denied, "No! Absolutely not!"

"Then why are you asking?"

"Because," Dongwoo had considered keeping it secret hours ago but the more he thought about it, Woohyun had to be in the know. "Ok, first off. Sunggyu never asked me directly to speak to you. But, he did tell me that he's willing to do anything to keep Infi." Adding, "And you."

"Ok," Woohyun suspiciously nodded his head.

"And that includes," Dongwoo smiled almost evilly, "Doing anything you ask of him, for an entire afternoon."

Gyu never said that he'd do anything. But, Dongwoo knew that he would. Especially when pressed. 

"Amusement park date. Broad daylight. Followed by a touchy-feely walk in the park. A sweet, romantic picnic lunch. Afternoon bowling. Topped off with an expensive candlelight dinner at the most prestigious restaurant that he can book."

"Al--alright," Woohyun's response overwhelmed him. Clearly, he'd been thinking a lot about this.

"Wait," Woohyun held up his hand, "I will also require not one, but two separate large stuffed animals. Preferably won at the amusement park. A box of chocolate. Flowers. And at some point in the day, we need to visit Spiri at school."

"Ok," Dongwoo nodded, "Anything else?"

Woohyun hummed, "I would also like utter devotion."

"Oooook I can't help with that last one, but.."

"Deal? Ne, tell him."

"I--actually, I need to go find our manager."

"What? Why?" Woohyun cocked his eyebrow, "Shouldn't you hurry back to Gyu?"

"No...no" Dongwoo rattled his brain for excuses, "I need to convince our manager to cancel our 7 am, 2 o'clock, 4 o'clock, and evening rehearsals tomorrow." 

"..." Woohyun paused. "Oh, great! It's date!" Instantly smiling brightly. "Tell him, I'm eagerly awaiting!"

"Ne..." Dongwoo nodded slowly. But he wasn't lost enough to forget, "Ah right! Hoya and I are going too. Not--Not to be nuisances, but as helpers." He clarified, "Gyu begged us to help him. It's a double date! But we'll disappear when you want us to!"

"...That chicken ..."

"Ah!?" Dongwoo panicked.

Woohyun crossed his arms, "Alright, I get it. He still has his barriers up. But it won't happen again. This isn't a friendly get-together. It's dating. A date. He better know that it's a real date."

"Call! He knows!"

 

 

++++++++++

 

Woot, finished just in time to watch BTS perform "Fake Love" at the BBMAS!

So good~! ต( ິᵒ̴̶̷̤ ﻌ ᵒ̴̶̷̤ )ິ ♬