Baby Time! Special Chapter

Infi The Infinite Infant

 

Special chapter! Baby Time!

It's a quick write...Nothing perfect, or anything near that. lol

++++++++++

 

Show Time!

 

"Wake up now..." Gyu mumbled to himself as he pandiculated (when you yawn and stretch at the same time) and sat up in his bed. He sat there for 10 seconds, before crawling out from under his sheets and walking into the bathroom. Once there, he drowsily used the toilet. Remembering to jump up on top of his stool to wash his hands in the sink afterward.

Next, he groggily walked back into his bedroom and up to his roommate's crib, "Woohyun, you have to wake up now," he called out. Only after he didn't receive a response, he unhooked the side lock and pulled down the bars. "Woohyun, wake up. We need to practice." He reached over and shook the boy.

"Nhhmm I dun' wanna," the boy finally stirred.

"You have too~," Gyu shook him harder. He continued pushing the boy until, finally, Woohyun rolled out of bed.

Bringing his blue blankie and binky with him, "I wanna banana for breakfast..."

"Fine, but we need to wake the others first," Gyu agreed as he grabbed Woohyun's hand and dragged him into the next room. 

"Dongwoo, Hoya! Time to wake up!" Gyu shouted as he pushed the door open, and flicked on the light switch - after climbing the ladder positioned beneath it.

Hoya roused immediately. Sitting up straight and stumbling out of his purple sheets. Unsurprisingly, falling over onto the floorboard. He huffed and reluctantly stayed there to collect his thoughts.

On the other end, Dongwoo snored loudly, unbothered by the world. It'd take a blowhorn and bribery to stir him, which is exactly what Gyu brought with him.

Seconds later Dongwoo sleepily followed the scent of Fruit Loops out the door - zombified.

Gyu had to wrap Hoya up in his purple sheets - like a burrito - and drag him out. Leaving him, Dongwoo and Woohyun in the living room. Before heading towards Yeol and Soo's bedroom.

A few silent moments passed - when a loud crash followed by Myungsoo's shrieking cries startled the three. Gyu'd crashed into Myungsoo's bed after stumbling through the hazardous minefield of Yeol's scattered toys. Of course, Myungsoo wouldn't have started crying his eyes out if Gyu hadn't also accidentally knocked his binky onto the floor.

Now, he was frantically searching for it underneath all of the mess - desperately trying to plug Myungsoo's teething mouth.

"Is it this one?" No, he identified Yeol's badly chewed binky. "This one?" Nope, but how'd Jongie's yellow binky end up in here? "Ah ha!" Gyu miraculously snatched up Soo's black binky halfway across the room, and frantically ran back over to shove it in his mouth.

"..." He wasn't in a good mood anymore, so Sungyeol had to suffer. A bucket of ice water, suffer.

Yeol screeched his ironic dolphin shriek. His long shirt pajamas reading "I Need Coffee," totally soaked through.

Otherwise, Jong was up on his own. He just needed help getting out of his crib.

Once everyone was in the livingroom Gyu lead their morning stretch routine. Then he rallied s, "Ok! Now, we eat! Later we practice. La--Even later we have our concert!!" he cheered.

 

 

Dance Practice 

 

"Vroom vroom," Yeol shouted as he sped down the hallways in his toy jeep. *Beep beep* Swirving right into the practice room. *crash* Right into the wall, where he always crash. "Elvis has entered the building!"

Unphased, Jong moved out of the way, asking, "Who's Elvis?"

"Don't worry about it, " Woohyun popped up nearby, "You're too young to know him."

"Great...so anyways," Jong changed the subject, "Get those marshiemallows off of the table for me, Goliath."

"Ooooh, sugar!" Yeol put his jeep in reverse and backed straight into the table leg - spilling the bowl over.

"Yes!" they cheered - diving in. 

Next, to them, Hoya chased a gibbering Dongwoo around the room, "You irt Misher Dino. Dinos dun beloh in te bish washer!"

"But he was dirty!" Hoya defended himself.

"No! No! I wun fohrgive you!" Dongwoo cried out, "Misher Beary-bear mush die!" He clung to Hoya's favorite purple teddy bear - hellbent on revenge. 

It wasn't until Gyu arrived, that they'd settle down. "What are you guys doing? Our concert's tonight! We need to rehearse!" He snapped at them. "Ok, let's go!" Gyu the music and ran into position. As they danced he used his leader-voice to recite the moves one by one, "Jump to the left, finger out, shake shake shake. Come on, guys! Don't be sloppy! Spin!"

Behind him, Hoya possessed magical dancing skills - never missing a beat. The others tried their best, but well...they're toddlers... Even Dongwoo struggled, after having strongly refusing to remove his oversized shirt. Like this, they practiced for hours.

"Ooh...no," Myungsoo pouted, "Uumm ngh ngh, Gyu~."

"What is it Soo?" Gyu asked.

"..I went potty~."

Gyu groaned, "Do you need to go potty or did you already go potty?" 

"..." Myungsoo paused biting his bottom lip, "It's all gooey.."

Gyu sighed, "..Ok, let's take a break..."

"Yippee!" Dongwoo cheered. Immediately tackling Hoya to the floor and stealing his purple teddy bear again, "Misher Dino mush be rehenged!!"

And, during that break Yeol also ran Woohyun over with his jeep, "This. Is. Sparta!"

"GAAHHH!!"

Long story short, Gyu watched his "children" in defeat,"...Let's just call it a day...Woohyun get Bandaids on your boos boos! We'll meet back up at the concert hall in five hours..."

 

Before The Concert

 

Hoya scrambled towards the vanity to apply his make up, splashing it all over his face.

"Wow, cool it! You don't that much!" Gyu gasped.

Hoya turned to him with this look of insult, "Hey! It's hard work looking this young!" 

"What!?" Gyu snapped back, "Then what do I look like? SEVEN!?" He instantly pulled out his Sailor Moon compact mirror and stared excessively at his eyebags, "Dear lord, I look like I'm Eight! Do I look like I'm Eight!!?" His five-year-old  panicked and stole the liquid foundation out of Hoya's hand to rub it all over his own face.

Both Jong and Woohyun played dress-up beside them. "I wanna wear this one!" Jong put a large pink, furry hat on his head.

"Wear these too!" Woohyun handed him a yellow shirt and large green shoes, "Now dress me!"

"You can have.." Jong eyed the clothing rack, "This!" He grabbed a pink shirt and blue pants," And...we can pair it with this!" He added a soft yellow boa.

"I'm wearing green! I'm wearing green!" Dongwoo came running towards them, snatching up a green frog onesie. Seconds later Hoya grabbed everything purple and layered it all onto his body: t-shirt, pants, shorts, vest, jacket, shoes, hats, jewelry. He gained 3lbs! 

Myungsoo wondered around the rack a few times, "Where's the black?" he started crying. Gyu had to hug him while the others frantically searched for a black shirt. Eventually, he settled for a dark blue shirt and grey jeans. Lastly, Yeol wore an orange and blue outfit - only after his idea of a "brave, diaper only look," was repeatedly shot down.

Gyu carefully selected a red sweatshirt and jeans, with a white baseball cap.

 

On Stage 

 

The concert began without a hitch! Perfection, in front of an audience of 200 ecstatic infant fans.

"Hello, Inspirit!" Woohyun waved excitedly as he ran around the stage. His visible cooties following him like a stream of shiny pink heart-shaped bubbles.

Dongwoo ran down the opposite side of the stage, "Rawr!!"

"Ribbit!" The audience shouted back at him.

"Ribbit? Ribbit?" Dongwoo quizzically asked.

"Ribbit! Frogs say ribbit, ribbit!" Inspirit explained.

"Ooooh. But I'm a Dino Frog!" He smiled and promptly continued roaring at everyone.

The following song, Hoya jumped up front for his dance solo all '"super cool-like." Flashing lights everywhere, as Inspirit screamed their love confessions.

Jong was a perfect angel, too, turning every minute into a photoshoot, "Mwuah mwuah! I love you!" Though, sometimes stepping out of formation for better 'photo lighting.'

Yeol was.. well Yeol... and somehow that damned jeep had made it up on stage...Until Yeol drove it...off stage..."Bad idea!!!" *boom* "...I'm Ok!" 

About halfway through, Myungsoo tripped and fell flat on his face. Then...just sat there and cried for the rest of the night.

Only around the end of the concert, Gyu finally realized that Dongwoo had disappeared. He found him hanging from the stage curtain. Apparentally, Dongwoo thought he saw a butterfly up there.

After everything was said and done, the boys returned home for bedtime.

"Mommy, we're home," Gyu announced as he closed the door behind him.

"I need a diapey change!" Yeol added.

"I'll do it!" Dongwoo offered, "Mommy says I'm good at it!" 

"Oh, are my babies tired?" Mommy walked towards them and kneeled down to give them a big hug, "Oh my goodness, my big boys are so handsome~" She kissed each one.

"Oh Honey~" A man's voice called out from the kitchen, "How about you make dinner and i'll give the boys a bath?"

"Oh that sounds perfect," Mommy stood up and hugged the man who walked out, "I'll be right back."

Gyu looked up at the man, "Daddy, can we have bubbles in our bath!?" 

"Why yes, absolutely," Daddy, a giant anthropomorphic hamster replied, "Infi, Honey, we're having bubbles tonight!" He called back to his wife.

"Oh! that sounds lovely!" She responded.

 

.....

 

"Holy !!" Gyu snapped awake. Startled, he looked around his bedroom. Nothing out of place or suspicious..besides Woohyun sleeping on his bed.

"...The did Yeol put in my drink?"

 

++++++++++

 

Jong - 1

Myung and Yeol - 2

Hoya and Woohyun  - 3 

Dongwoo - 4

Sunggyu - 5