Teaser: Hoppity Hop

Infi The Infinite Infant

 

Next Chapter Preview!

++++++++++

 

"Firstly, congratulations to Sunggyu and Woohyun for successfully completing their first week as parents," PD-nim started off their Sunday morning meeting - over breakfast.

"Woohoo!" The boys cheered excitedly. (Some obviously fake/sarcastic shouts thrown in. lol)

"PD-nim, when do we compete to keep Infi today!? We don't have to wait until night time right?" Dongwoo eagerly asked while leaning over the table.

"Now, calm down. We'll get to that."

"Boo," Yes, the boys audibly 'booed' PD-nim. 

He sighed, "Alright... but first, Sunggyu, Woohyun. We'll need to film your exit interviews today. We will also reveal your current parenting scores later on."

"Oh!?" Woohyun exclaimed, "You already have our scores?"

"Our current score, you nimrod!" Gyu rolled his eyes. "You remember? You learned 10 ways to up changing a diaper."

"Oh right!" Woohyun chuckled, "And you had a total meltdown at the supermarket."

"Do you want to die!!?"

"No, please~" Woohyun shot Gyu his best aegyo.

"Alright alright that's enough.... Ok so last week we simply used rock paper scissors to determine the first parenting team, but this week we'd like to showcase a more active selection process," PD-nim directed.

"Yes, we're playing a game right!? Does it require athleticism? I'm ready to go!" Yeol vivaciously cheered.

"Yes it does, and since Sunggyu and Woohyun have completed their first term they are exempt from the competition until the next round."

"Excellent! Myungsoo and I will win for sure!" He pulled Myungsoo into a tight bear hug - already scheming despite not knowing what game it was yet.

"Ha, if it's sports you'll lose for sure. Especially at basketball!" Gyu teased the two.

"No, we wont!" Yeol denied. 

"Yes, you will. You keep running away from the ball!" Hoya interjected.

*cough cough* "Attention please," PD-nim called them back, "The game that we have chosen will be described to you once we begin filming. Before that, however, we have more matters to discuss." The boys groaned.

 

 

*****

 

Lights. Camera. Action.

"Ok let' begin," PD-nim called out, "Everyone sit in a semi-circle on the floor, except for Sunggyu and Woohyun." 

In compliance, everyone exited the kitchen and walked towards the living room. Once there they each saw a semi-circle of pillows on the floor, next to a basket of objects.

"Here are the rules. I will ask a series of open-ended and multiple choice question. After each question you may participate by either crawling and/or hopping from your designated pillow towards the basketball hoop on the opposite side of the living room. You must travel all the way in this manner before attempting to answer each question. If you answer incorrectly you must return to your pillow before attempting again. You do not need to play each round." He continued, "Some of these questions will require you to select an object from the basket beside you. If so, you must dunk the object through the hoop before answering. There will be no stealing objects from one another once they are already in play. However, you may willing exchange them on the field." 

"This sounds exhausting... I'll enjoy it!" Gyu smiled brightly as he reclined comfortably in his front row seat.

"Lastly, each question is worth 1 point. The team to reach 10 points first wins, with Sungjong starting with 4 points. The member who gets the highest score will receive a bonus card, which will be revealed later on. "

 


++++++++++

 

New plan. One chapter per week. lol I accidentally got somewhat of a life... Oops..

And help me out. ^.^ What questions would you like to be included in the game? Any funny plot ideas? Who should cheat the most? lol

I have a few ideas, but I wonder what you all can come up with. If I see a good one i'll include it. ^.^ The next chapter should be up by Saturday.