Snippets

Infi The Infinite Infant

Did you see it!? Did you see it!? Infinite's latest Vlive! Woohyun brought over that adorable little baby and Gyu played with her feet! <3 

*Spazzes* Anyways~... This chapter's a collection of snippets because I'm in a hurry. > <

 

++++++++++

 

Short snippets of the remainder of Yadong's week:

 

Dongwoo rolled around on the floor giggling uncontrollably, "I love it! I love it!" before pulling his left leg up and attempting to insert his foot into his mouth.

"Ya!" Hoya chastized him, "Stop that!"

"I'm only trying to experience the world from Infi's perspective!"

"And that involves giving your mouth Athletes Foot?"

"No! ..Well...no.." Dongwoo cautiously sniffed his foot, just in case.

"..."

 

*****

 

Hoya tried his best to feed a grumpy Infi.

"Mmmnn mmmm," she viciously shook her head, "Don't want!" throwing the food pouch onto the floor.

"Ack?" Hoya exclaimed, "...You?" Hoya stared down the insolent child - who in return sent him an evil glare.

"You're too cute to make that face..." 

Infi puffed up her cheeks, "I'm not cute! I'm angry!"

"Oooook, how about this.." he pulled out a different flavor, "apple, mango, and oats mixture?"

"Can't I just eat my markers?" she babbled...reminiscing earlier that morning. The pink and green evidence still stained around .

Evidently, her color tasting research was still inconclusive.

 

*****

 

"No!! Why can't I shove this thingy into the hole!? It fits! You monster!!" Infi shrieked after her fourth failed attempt to inadvertently electrocute herself.

"Acckk hahaha," Dongwoo cried hysterically as he held her, "Why are you so determined to kill yourself!?" until Infi squirmed out of his arms and charged towards the nearest sharp object.

"Nope, that's enough!" Hoya ran over and swooped her up, "Bedtime!" He took her to her crib and lightly dropped her inside.

"NOOOOO!!!" she wailed like a convict thrown into the slammer.

Shutting the door behind him, Hoya eyed his hyung. Who, was curled up on the floor in the fetal position, "You ok?"

Dongwoo stared up at him with tear stained eyes, "Why is she like this?"

"Because she's---babies are stupid," adding, "and their parents are always s."

"But, she's so smart. She eats well, she plays well. She's always smiling and..mostly well-behaved. Why? Why would she shove a fork into the electric socket?"

"..Umm.. babies have no concept of electricity?" Hoya bluntly pointed out.

*blink blink* "Oh," Dongwoo paused (his tears long gone), "We should teach her that. And, heat! Heat is bad! The stove is hot! Way too hot!"

"Hyung, I don't think she's big enough to get on top of the stove."

"No, but she's small enough to fit in the oven!"

"Oh..Ok now. Hyung let's not go down that crazy train. There's no way Infi's ever getting inside of the oven.." Hoya worried about Dongwoo's wild imagination. And his sanity, most of the time.

"But we need to teach her everything! Everything can kill her!!" 

"Aish..." Hoya shook his head and began walking towards their bedroom, mumbling, "she'll forget by morning.."

Dongwoo collapsed onto the floor again after Hoya left. "Aish, why did I do that? How could I forget something so simple?" he griped. Mental note, never let Gyu find out that he removed one of their baby-proof plugs...to recharge a "private item" while Hoya and Infi were away.

 

*****

 

"Here baby, grab this," Dongwoo instructed Infi as he lifted up a purple hula hoop, "Ooohh you're so good. Just like that," and gently pulled it forward. Effectively, pulling Infi along with it.

Next to him, Hoya sat at their coffee table with a worried look on his face, "Hyung, are you sure that you want her walking?" 

"You don't? Should she crawl all of her life?" Dongwoo stared at him in shock.

"No.. but.. but once she's bipedal she'll be everywhere.."

"You're right..but she needs to. The other kids will laugh at her. She's not a dog." 

"No but, you're first up on "Run Away Baby Duty."

"Ooph!" Whoops, Infi fell forward while Daddy Dongwoo was distracted.

"Ah! Infi, daddy didn't mean to!" Dongwoo rushed to check on her.

"Mpphh," Infi pushed herself up and grabbed the hula hoop. Biting it out of frustration, "I'll eat you!"

"Hyung," Hoya stood up and walked over to squat down next to them, "I think we should focus on teaching her to not bite and everything,"

"Hmm," Dongwoo considered, checking all up and down his arms at all of the bite marks, "Yeah, maybe we should focus on that... Before she sprouts any more teeth..." She already has five.

 

*****

 

Infi escaped her playpen after learning how to pull the door lock out, "I'm out of here!" She steadied herself onto her feet and waddled a few inches. Giving up, she crawled quickly towards Yadong' front door. Open front door, "I wonder what Daddy Gyu's up to?" 

What was it? Fifteen minutes until Hoya realized, "Oh !!?" he ran out to find her. The shout, causing Dongwoo to drop a pot on the floor while washing dishes -splashing water everywhere. 

He found her in Woohyun's arms. "Ya, aren't you watching her--" Woohyun tried scolding him. "Oww!!"

...Infi bit him.

"Infi, why did you do that?" Woohyun lifted her away from his body, "Why did you bite daddy?"

"She bites everyone, hyung," Hoya inspected the wound.

*Insert video collage of Infi biting everyone. Everyone. Including stylists, producers, strangers, a puppy.

"But, why me? Do I taste like candy?"

"You wish," Gyu snuck up behind him, "But how did she upgrade from to biting?"

Woohyun groaned, as Gyu took her from him, but it allowed him to rub his fresh injury. Internally wishing Gyu'd bit him instead.. ;P 

"I guess it's because she's teething.." Hoya scratched his own neck in contemplation.

"..."

"Finally!" Infi cooed, pulling herself up to wrap her arms around Gyu's neck, "I found you!"

"What..?" Hoya and Woohyun scoffed, "So you hug him! But, you bite me!?"

"Haha!" Gyu chucked, "I'm her favorite," rubbing it in.

"We've been thrown away.." Hoya groaned and walked off, "I see how it is.." his feelings obviously hurt.

"Say it isn't so, Infi.." Woohyun pouted, "Please say that it's only a love bite..."

"..." Infi tightened her grip on Gyu.

"Ah," Gyu finally spoke up, "Ye, but too bad. Jongie's up next..." He rubbed her back. Debating whether or not to take her back to Yadong's apartment, or keep her for awhile. She certainly was happier with him, at the moment.

"Mmm...We switch out tomorrow, too," Woohyun added, "Maybe she's tired of spending so much time with them, and wants to be with the rest of us too?" Really, Woohyun wanted to explain away the Favorite Daddy theory. 

"Maybe," Gyu giggled as Infi snuggled even closer to him.

"I'm out," Woohyun snorted and walked off, too, "You two can run away together, for all I care!"

 

 

++++++++++

ROUND 4!!

Remember, that Jongie needs help on his turns?

Who should Jongie team up with? Who's Infi's new temporary mommy? It doesn't have to be a girl. Type your suggestions in the comments box, please! I'll consider them. Maybe an E.X.I.D member?