New Daddies!

Infi The Infinite Infant

I'm here! I ended up writing too much, so I split this chapter into TWO! XD Whoops!

 

++++++++++

 

"WHERE ARE YOU SQUISHY POTATO HUMAN?" Yeol panicked, frantically running around the living room searching for Infi. Honestly, the moment the staff left them alone with Infi... they lost her. 

"Holy ! Where'd she go?" Myungsoo cried out from inside their bathroom.

"I don't know! I was watching her one moment and then she, poof, disappeared!"

"No, she didn't! She can't just de-mineralize into thin air! You took your eyes off of her!" Myungsoo scolded his lover.

"Try looking in the kitchen again. Maybe she got a cabinet open!"

"I opened all of the cabinets!"

"OPEN THEM AGAIN!!" Demon-Myungsoo commanded.

"Ok, Ok!" Yeol cowardly ran back towards the kitchen. 

Thirty minutes of chaos felt like an hour, and Myungsoo was begging, "Infi? Infi? Baby girl, please. Come to daddy," now crawling on all fours in their bedroom. 

Then suddenly he heard Yeol scream, "EUREKA!"

"Did you find her?" Myungsoo jumped up and ran towards the scream.

"Myungsoo, she our tv! She's like one of those--those baby einsteins!" Yeol stuttered.

"What?" Myungsoo dashed into their living room so fast that he crashed and toppled over into their couch,"oomph." And there she was, sitting innocently in their living room with the remote control in - the tv on.

INFI-CEPTION: "This isn't food.." she thought, "But it...it feels right.." 

"She's  on the remote? Do you think she wants to watch TV? What does she watch?" Myungsoo instantly attacked Yeol with an onslaught of questions before running off, "Ah! I'll go ask Woohyun!"

"Ya! Aren't you hurt!?" Yeol asked the black flash that whooshed right out their front door.

"..." Yeol switched his attention back to Infi, "And you! You are going straight to jail!" he grabbed her and strapped her securely into her bouncy chair.

No more than five minutes passed when Yeol heard the door burst open again, "I'm back!" Myungsoo announced and proceeded to rapidly spill out everything Infi likes in 4 seconds time, "Woohyun told me that she loves watching kid shows like Pororo and Dooley, and baby animals. But, she also likes watching girl groups, and us too! Let's show her one of our concerts!" 

"Girl groups?" Yeol squealed (honestly the only intelligible thing he caught), "Let's watch my 'Pick me' stage first!"

"Oh! What about 'Bangkok City'? I'm sure Infi will love 'Bankok City'!" Myungsoo added, recalling their long forgotten Orange Caramel cover. 

"That's perfect!" Yeol ran off to synch his computer to their flat screen tv and went straight to Youtube. "Infi, watch this!" He pressed play. As the fancam of the performance played Infi focused all of her attention towards the screen, "Waa~ I like this song. Pretty..Whoah, he's so cute!"

"She loves it! Yeollie she giggling! She's laughing!" Myungsoo cheered alongside Infi's squeals. "Wait what the...?" Myungsoo abruptly stopped, instantly realizing something strange. "Yeollie, look at her. Isn't she squealing during my parts too? No, she's squealing even louder! She loves me!" He yelled excitedly, only to pause a second later, "Wait? Why does she love me!?"

"Holy? What?" Yeol re-wound the video, and there it was again. Infi's eyes lit up the most during Myungsoo's lines. She clearly loved Myungsoo...on tv.

"Play another one!" Myungsoo demanded, "Fine a cute one of me!"

"I'll play 'Heartbeat'! Yeol decided, and there it was again. Infi enjoyed the entire video, but she reacted the most towards Myungsoo - reaching out and giggling.

"Waa~ Infi," Myungsoo took this opportunity to try and bond with her, "See that oppa on TV? That's me!" he pointed towards his face while sitting directly in front of her.

"..." Infi stared blankly at him.

"Infi, that's daddy!"

"..." She looked away and tried to peer around him, wanting to watch more tv.

"..." Myungsoo sighed.

"Maybe you should dance around a bit," Yeol offered, "Let's have our own stage right here! She loved it when Woohyun performed for her!"

"Yeah, Let's try that!" Myungsoo eagerly agreed and re-played the video behind them as they both performed their routine live.  

Infi watched happily, "They're both so active and loud," she thought. 

"You see," Myungsoo returned to her side after finishing their stage, "That's daddy."

Infi gurgled, "I know it's you, stupid."

"Agh..." Myungsoo could only sigh again, "Why doesn't she like me?"

Yeol rubbed his back, "I'm sure she's just confused, or maybe she has horrible taste in men. I mean, she loves Woohyun obviously."

"Ha," Myungsoo chuckled, "No. I'm not giving up yet. I'll make her love me." Somehow. But, right now he was utterly confused.

Infi pouted, still wondering why she was there, "Where's Daddy Woohyun? Why did he leave me with you?" She'd tried crawling back to him half a dozen times already that morning, but he kept returning her. That's where she'd been hiding. Myungyeol left their door open... Woohyun had finally shut it for them after her last attempt to run away. Of course, he enjoyed their hilarious suffering, "Shh" he whispered to a hidden camera. 

 

 

*****

 

 

Hours later Myungsoo was still trying everything to win Infi's affection. Running out of ideas, he'd collected some of Infi's favorite toys and handed each one, one-by-one to her. Sometimes she'd choose one and play with it a bit, other times she'd merely stared expressionlessly at him.

"I..want the purple bear," Infi took option B from the latest round, "Wait, no. I want my train," from the previous round. She frequently changed her mind as well. Clearly, there was no definitive list of Infi's top favorite toys.

"Would you like your rattle or your ball? What about Hammy?" Maybe the next round would be different.

"I want my ball," Infi grabbed the ball and rolled it around in her hands. Yet moments later, threw it over his shoulder.

"Why? Why did you do that?" Myungsoo asked, shocked, getting up to retrieve it. "Here you go, now don't thr----." Infi threw it again.

"Go get it~" she giggled.

"Aish.." Myungsoo got back up. This time he kept it in his hand, "Infi, it's not nice to throw things." He cautiously handed it back to her eager hands...And there it went again. Apparently, she'd just discovered her new favorite game.

"..." He glared at her, "This is the last time you're getting it back. Don't you dare throw it."

Infi squealed in delight. *whoosh*

"Well, now the balls gone," Myungsoo crossed his arms, refusing to budge, "It's not coming back."

"...Go get my ball.." The two had a staring match before he moved on to the next round.

"Do you want your chewy or your moo-y?" A toss up between two soft, sound-making toy rings that Infi loves to mouth on. One plays music while the other moos.

"Neither, I want my whale," Infi tried to telepathically send Myungsoo her thoughts. Honestly, she'd been patiently waiting for Myungsoo to give her the whale ever since they started this game. "Daddy Woohyun would have already given me my whale..." she pouted.

"No? What about Berry?" A big stuffed strawberry.

"I'm not friends with that one," Infi scanned her toys for the next best thing, "Gimme that one," she reached towards a small blue cat. Which, Myungsoo instinctively realized, and handed to her.

"What's his name?" he asked.

"I like this one. He's pretty, but he's a little dumb," she whacked at the cat - her best attempt at petting him.

"Oh, are you petting him? He's so pretty~" Myungsoo continued to communicate with her.

Infi blankly stared at him once more. 

"Aish. I wish I could understand you.." He pouted.

"Don't worry about it," Yeol joined them with a plate of waffles.

"Don't tell me not to worry!" Myungsoo shot back, "I'm worrying! I'M WORRYING!"

"Ok.. calm down baby," Yeol shoved a waffle in Myungsoo's mouth, "Now eat your dinner."

"..." Myungsoo begrudgingly chewed on it before ripping a tiny piece off, "Are you hungry, Infi?" He held it to and exaggerated his eating, "Nom nom nom."

Infi closely examined it before on it, "Mmm tasty."

Meanwhile, Yeol laid down next to her, "Waa~ Can I have it? I wanna eat it too!" He joked, playfully trying to steal it from her iron grip.

"It's mine! Go away!" She scowled at him.

"Aigoo, she so moody~" Yeol cooed, "I'll eat you instead!" *chomp*

"Da what?" Infi freaked out.

As they ate her mind drifted off, "...Am I ever getting my whale?" she wondered, "I guess i'm stuck with you," she squeezed her blue cat.

 

 

*****
 

 

Later that night, after Yeol put Infi to sleep, the two laid together in their bed. 

"She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me. She loves me not..."

"Stop that."

"She only loves me on tv..."

"That's not true. She just loves playing 'hard to get.'" Yeol reasoned.

"But, she's doing things just to confuse me!"

"She's a baby, of course she's confusing. She's as fickle as a reed."

"She's doing it on purpose."

"Do babies do anything on purpose? They don't even on purpose!"

"She's doing it on purpose!" 

"Alright, alright. She's doing it on purpose, but are you sure that you didn't do anything to deserve it?"

"I didn't."

"Even something that you forgot? Maybe you set her off wrong the first day you met?"

"I DIDN'T!"

"Yeah you're right, babies can't even remember that long ago.."

"..."

"Ahh..Let's talk about to tomorrow," Yeol yawned, "I'm so sleepy," before wrapping his arm his lover.

"Don't touch me!" Myungsoo smacked him away and scooted towards the far end of the bed.

"What did I do?"

"You're a damn victim-blamer! That's what!"

 

****

 

The next morning Myungsoo awoke to an empty bed, "Huh? Where's Yeol..?" He grumbled, stumbling into the bathroom.

Rubbing his eyes he saw a Mission Card on their vanity mirror.

MISSION CARD: "MYUNGSOO FIGHTING!!"

"..." He blinked his eyes a few times, "..Great, now everyone pities me..." He peeled the card off of the mirror to read the opposite side, "Enjoy a full day of activities with your lovely little girl at the aquarium!"

"Whoah! Really? They're sending us to the aquarium!?" He instantly woke up and jumped into the shower to bathe quickly.

Meanwhile, Yeol was changing Infi's diaper in the other room, "Oh, he's awake! Gotta go, little one! Play nice today ok. Remember a happy baby is a happy Myungie~!" He snickered before placing her back into her crib and running out their front door - to hide in Hoya's room. Today was all about Myungsoo.

"Oh !" Myungsoo suddenly screamed, "Infi!" He pulled on the closest outfit (a blue t-shirt and white jeans) and ran to check on her.

"Ya, are you ok? Did you sleep well? Are you hungry?" Yes, Myungsoo, a young daddy's first priority every day is to check on his baby. Not shower and forget about her.

Infi looked at him, per usual, then looked away and carried on about her business - which was on her foot at the moment.

"Ya Infi, do you want to go to see fishies with daddy? Let's go see the fishies!" He picked her up, "Ah, but first we need to get you dressed." He searched through Infi's  suitcase, "Wa~ this is adorable. Let's wear this today!" a blue seal onesie. 

..Ok, so cute in theory, but a mess to get Infi into. It must've taken him at least 10 minutes to change Infi, "Whoah.. mom's really are superhuman. How do they do this every morning?" He stared at one of the hidden cameras, "Do all infants wiggle around this much when you change them?"

He picked up a mirror and showed Infi her reflection, "Look, you're a seal!" Infi stared at her reflection in awe. "Alright, now before we go we need your diaper bag, stroller, bottles," Myungsoo rattled off his list of necessities, before finding a staff member outside and asking for help. "How do we get to the aquarium anyways?"

"We're taking a company car," she assured him, "Once we're inside, we'll have two cameramen behind you, and we'll attach three small cameras to your shirt, Infi's shirt, and the hood of Infi's stroller."

"Got it! What kinds of fish are at the aquarium? Are there any activities for little kids?"

"There are at least 70 different species of animals, and there's a petting zoo, as well as a few interactive demonstrations."

"Whoah! Whoah!" Myungsoo cheered in excitement, "Let's go right now!"

 

++++++++++

 

Let's GO GO GO! And, you don't even have to wait, because i'm already uploading Part 2!

Please leave comments~ <3

MYUNGSOO FIGHTING! He's trying so hard.

P.S. Blue kitty is Infi's Myungsoo.