Party Time!

Infi The Infinite Infant

 

I'm not happy with this chapter, but I haven't posted anything in awhile so here it is. 

 

++++++++++


 

Woogyu's week ended with a bang. No, not that kind of bang...They didn't get in trouble. Ya! No, not that kind of bang either. You dirty erts!

Ok ok, it ended with a party bang. A surprise party for Jong's successful return home, to be exact.

Once the boys found out that Jong'd snuck in the previous night they set out preparing a welcoming home party. Yeol took charge of planning and hosting. Myungsoo was designated the official photographer. Yadong became decorators and Woogyu ventured towards the kitchen.

Infi? Infi practiced standing up straight while playing in her baby saucer - smashing buttons and clanking dangly objects. "Squee!! I'm going to hit this now!" she screamed in delight. Checking the boys' reactions as they praised her cacophony of noises. Piano keys, plastic rings, pull toys, bells, and crazy whimsical noises. She had her own orchestra going.

"...Who bought her that..?" Gyu mentally cursed the man as he felt a headache coming over him, while simultaneously forcing himself to smile.

"Hehehehehehe," Dongwoo giggled as he ran over to ask her to be a little quieter, "Shh. You'll wake Daddy Jong, Infi. Do you want that? You'll ruin the surprise." He exaggerated his pouty face and drew tear drops down his eyes with his fingers to emphasize his emotion. 

"Oh, daddy's crying?" Infi gasped and reached out to stop Dongwoo's hands and inspect them. "...They're not wet?" She was baffled. She was old enough to read facial emotions, but Daddy's eyes weren't wet. How can Daddy cry with no tears? She couldn't figure it out and, of course, it upset her so badly that she started to cry in his place.

"Omo?" the others came running. "Hyung, what did you do?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ya. I wanted you to silence her, not make her louder," Gyu griped.

"I'm--I'm sorry," was all Dongwoo could apologize before Woohyun snatched Infi up and rocked her in his arms.

"Oh my goodness. Infi, did Daddy Dongwoo upset you? Aww, it's ok. He's sorry," Woohyun assured her. "Ne, you can bang around as much as you want now, ok." He kissed her tears away when she'd settled down, and placed her back in her saucer.

"Ah? But why'd she start crying? She's usually such a good listener?" Hoya checked on Dongwoo. 

"I don't know," he replied, "I was showing her that I was sad, and then she took my hands and started to cry with me?" 

"She cried with you?" Gyu asked for confirmation.

"Yeah," Dongwoo mimicked the fake crying face he'd made earlier.

"Ah! You idiot!" Yeol chimed in, "She thought you were telling her to cry!"

"Ah, no I wasn't! I wasn't!"

"Aghh...really Dongwoo?" Gyu shook his head.

"I wasn't!" Dongwoo continued pleading his case, "How was I suppose to know she'd cry!?"

"There, there," Hoya hugged his distraught hyung before he started to really cry.

With that, they all shook their heads and went back to preparing for the party. 

 

**********

 

Strawberry cake, check.

Cupcakes, check.

Chocolate, check.

Sparkly streamers and party hats, check.

Members, check.

Infi, check.

Cameras, go! 

The boys crowded around Sungjong's bedroom door, ready to pounce on their unsuspecting victim. Sungjong, who was still wrapped up in his bed, softly breathing. 

"One...two..." Woohyun whispered the final countdown as they each tiptoed closer - surrounding his bed, "...three."

"GET HIM!!" Yeol finally screeched, signaling everyone to tackle the poor kid.

"Ah, ya!! Ya, what? What are you guys doing!?" Jong screamed as he was jostled awake, "What the ? Get off of me!!"

"No way!" Hoya pinned his left arm down as Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Sungjong's knees, and Gyu pulled on his right arm. 

"Welcome home, stupid!!" Yeol teased once he'd been completely restrained, and blindfolded.

"You're coming with us!" Gyu demanded. "On one, two, three!" the collectively hoisted Jong up into the air and carried him out into the main living room

"What the!!?? Am I being punished!? Guys, I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'll never do it again!! I was out of my mind, but I found it now!! Please don't do this!!" He desperately pleaded. "Gah!! Please! Please!! At least put me down! Tell me where you're taking me!!"

"Oh, calm down!" Gyu shut him up, "You're acting like we're going to throw you into a volcano."

"What? You're going to throw me? Where? Into the pool?"

"No," Myungsoo scoffed, "We're not thr--"

Woohyun nudged him.

"Yeah! We're throwing you! But, we're not telling you where!!"

"Oooofff!" Jong was carelessly thrown down onto the couch moments later. Feeling around to get his barrings straight, Jong made sure he wasn't somewhere terrifying before removing his blindfold.

"Surprise!!" they all shouted and cheered while shooting off party poppers, "Welcome home you crazy bastard!!"

Next thing he knew, he was met with a sharp snap on his chin, "Oww!!" Hoya'd made sure to pull the string on his party hat nice and long~.

"Not sorry!" Hoya laughed.

"Wait? Is this all for me?" Jong had to be sure, "Are you guys really throwing me a welcoming home party?"

"Of course, you moron! What'd you think we'd do?" Gyu shook his head, "Throw you out?"

"Well....no.." Jong smiled, "Thank you, hyung!" and hugged everyone one by one. "I'm so happy to be back!"

"Hahahahaha," once it was Dongwoo's turn he'd refused to let go, and bounced around with his maknae.

"Let's party!" Jong laughed.

"Yes! Let's!" Yeol ran to grab his itinerary! "We start with," drumroll, "cake! Let's eat!"

"Where is it? What kind is it!?" Jong'd managed to squeeze out of his hyung's death-grip and run for the kitchen, "Strawberries!!"  

 

**********

 

Next, Yeol'd organized a series of games: Blindfolded Hide and Seek, Red Light Green Light, Simon Says, and more! 

 

Blindfolded Hide and Seek

"Rock paper scissors! No! Rock paper scissors! No! Rock paper scissors! !" 

"Hoya's it! Hoya's it!" Yeol and Woohyun teased, as Hoya kneeled over and sulked.

"...I'm it..." Of course, he had to concede and let Woohyun tie the blindfold around his eyes. "I'll start counting now. One, two, three, four, five."

He counted faster than they all wanted, as they each darted off within the set parameters of the game. No leaving the main living space. Which meant no ducking and hiding inside of their own separate apartments.

"48, 49, 50! I'm getting up now!"

"No, wait! You're supposed to count to 100!" Yeol voraciously accused him.

"Yeah? Well, this is how I play it," Hoya declared as he headed right towards him.

"Ya! Ya!" Yeol screamed before he could shut himself up and carefully squeeze out of Hoya's arm length. Kicking one of Infi's loud squeaky toys in the opposite direction.

Coincidently leading Hoya in Myungsoo's direction.

Myungsoo glared at Yeol as he quietly climbed over a desk. Only to be his clumsy self and slip - accidentally falling onto a pile of Infi's noise-makers, "...Ooowwwiieee."

Thankfully, Dongwoo burst out into a fit of laughter and Hoya felt pity for Little Soo, so he let him live.

"Dongwoo I hear you," he warned before quickly turning and running off in his hyung's direction.

Myungsoo sighed in relief, "Thanks, hyung..." before throwing several toys at Yeol.

But now Hoya was being a bit too careless for Gyu's liking. And, as much as he wanted to win he still called out to warn Hoya before he hurt himself, "Slow down, you idiot! You're about to trip or lose your toes! Infi's toys are scattered all around you!" 

"Huh? Oh right!" Hoya stopped and restrained himself to a slower pace. Still successfully snatching Dongwoo behind the curtain, "Ha! I got you!" 

"Hahahaah," because Dongwoo hadn't stopped laughing this entire time.

"Ok, I'm it now!" Dongwoo smiled. Stealing a kiss before pulling the blindfold away.

"Tch," Jong smirked because he knew Dongwoo'd let Hoya find him.

"Ok, Round 2, let's go!" he cheered and started to tie the cloth over his eyes.

"Wait! Wait!" Gyu stopped him, "Let's clean up first! It's too dangerous!" he ordered everyone to move the toys and furniture along the walls. "Ok! Now we can continue."

Round 2! 

Dongwoo giggled as he nearly captured Woohyun on top of the kitchen counter, "I know that someone is here~."

Woohyun was turning blue in the face from holding his breath - pleading for the others to steal Dongwoo's attention away from him.

"Aish," Gyu shook his head before throwing his shoe near Jong. Who in return sent him this incredulous expression. To which, Gyu shrugged like "deal with it maknae."

Jong huffed and began crawling away from his hiding spot to avoid Dongwoo's approaching footsteps. But then again, he's the maknae. Both Hoya and Myungsoo threw their own shoes in his direction, too. 

"You die," Woohyun mouthed as he pointed at Jong.

He died.

Dongwoo felt so bad about it too, "I'm so sorry, Jongie."

They played four more rounds after that. 

 

Red Light Green Light

Yeol held up two flags like a flag girl at a drag race, "Red Light Green Light commence!"

Gyu'd lost the last round of the previous game, therefore became the de-facto traffic cop, "Line up! I'm only doing this once!" 

Woohyun chuckled, distracted by Infi on the sidelines. He was too busy making faces at her to realize that everyone had already started.

"Red Light!" 

Woohyun instinctively froze when he heard Gyu yell, as it dawned on him. Whoops, he had to stay perfectly still as Gyu walked over to closely inspect his ridiculous predicament. Scrunched up face, arms out like a deranged man impersonating a chimpanzee.

"...Woohyun, were you even paying attention?" Gyu had this look of amusement on his face.

"...Sorry," Woohyun attempted to voice without moving his lips.

Gyu shook his head and walked back to the other end of the room, "Greenlight."

Woohyun quickly dropped his arms and ran off towards the rest of the boys.

"Redlight!" Gyu snapped around and scanned them all up and down. "Yeol, that's dangerous..." he pointed out Yeol's unsteady one-footed posture. "Dongwoo, I see you too." He turned back around, "Greenlight."

Seconds later, "Oow!"

"Redlight!" Gyu shouted immediately after he heard Woohyun yelp, "What happened!?" 

Woohyun'd tripped over his own feet, and was now on his back nursing his foot. But Gyu didn't have any sympathy, "Get up here, ." It was just his foot. No need to comfort and baby him over it. 

"Owww haha oww," Woohyun laughed through the pain as crawled himself towards the traffic cop's position.

"Greenlight," he hadn't even sat up yet. "...Redlight," he turned around and everyone was solid, including Gyu, when an idea hit him. "Greenlight...Redlight...Greenway~." He turned to see if anyone had been fooled. Nope, at least not to his knowledge.

"Greenlight," This time he waited longer, "Redlight!" He finally stood up from his sitting position and walked over to inspect his victims. Catching Jongie wobble a bit, he casually pretended that nothing happened. 

Instead, he walked up to Gyu. And what happened next will be the death of him for sure.

Woohyun smirked mischievously as he circled around his hyung and tapped his chin. "Hmm...what a work of beauty," he praised to boost Gyu's self-esteem, or maybe make him roll his eyes. No, Woohyun had better plans. "I wonder what's underneath," he quickly spoke right before untucking Gyu's shirt and pulling it up to expose Gyu's toned abdomen.

"Ya!" Gyu instantly unfroze and beat him down, as everyone else laughed.

Later that night, Woohyun'd (who'd surprisingly come out of this only slightly bruised) confessed, "Actually, I was originally going to kiss you...but I got scared."

"What!? You ert!!" 

It should be noted that everyone's completely forgotten about the cameras by now...The poor staff's been working overtime to edit out all the secret goodies...Save them...

 

Simon Says

Myungsoo came out victorious at the end of Red Light Green Light. "I'm Simon! I'm Simon! Yes!" He cheered for himself, "Simon says hit Yeollie!" Yep, that was his very first command. Abuse his boyfriend. In his defense, he deserved it.

"Hahaha," he laughed maniacally as everyone complied, "Now Simon says strike a funny pose!" and they did.

"Simon says...run around in circles and bark like a dog!" and it was so. Dongwoo and Woohyun were even competing with each other to see who could howl the loudest.

Jong and Gyu were..well..unwilling participants at a jogging pace with only monotone ruff--ruffs.

Yeol, on the other end, had stopped to sit down and attempt to scratch his ear with his foot, "Woof woof! What's next boss?"

"Uhh, Simon says...do a girl group dance!" 

Gyu defaulted to EXID's "Up and Down." Yeol broke out into "Pick Me," and the others covered their usual stunts for variety shows.

"Ok, that was no fun," Myungsoo thought for a moment. "Si--do a cartwheel!" he yelled out hoping someone'd be fooled.

Both Dongwoo and Yeol fell into his trap. 

"Out!! I didn't say Simon Says!" Myungsoo pointed at them cheerfully, "Dongwoo hyung and Yeollie Out!!.

Meanwhile, Gyu'd recognized the trick in time but half-assedly put his hands up in the air regardless, "Oops.." He'd found a way out of this hell, "I'll take myself out..." 

Myungsoo eyed Gyu suspiciously, "You weren't going to do it..."

"No, I was. I was," Gyu nodded casually, "I was fooled."

Only Woohyun, Jong and Hoya were left now, "Simon says--Oh! Oh! Simon says throw one of Infi's temper-tantrums!" And, all three boys went into action, making a fuss. 

Jong was all about screaming, "I don't want to learn it! I don't want to! I want to play and shove my foot in my mouth! Let me eat popcorn! I want my Hammy! I won't go to bed! I'll stay up all night and cry all morning because I'm tired!"

Woohyun was more physically active as he rolled around all over the floor, thrashing about and wailing hysterically. His complaint, "I don't have a reason! I'm just grumpy!! Wwaahhhwwaaahhh!!" 

Hoya's approach was more different. He followed Infi's tantrums against him, personally. When she'd give him the silent treatment and turn her back to him, "Hoomph!" 

"Kya!!" Myungsoo loved it. He even accepted Hoya's interpretation, because she'd given him the silent treatment once too. 

"Omo, Infi what do you think?" Yeol asked for her opinion, "Who's your favorite?" He'd stolen her from the staff members almost immediately after he'd been kicked out of the game. She'd been sitting in his lap since then.

"Oh, right! Let's let Infi choose!" Myungsoo agreed, "Infi, you get to choose the inner! Ok?"

"Right!" Yeol jumped up and carried her over to the boys. "Contestant One, Daddy Jongie!--Wait? Do you remember Daddy Jongie?" Yeol briefly panicked when he realized that the last time she'd really seen him he'd been insane.

Rest assured though, Infi gladly reached out to greet him, "Daddy~. I saw you earlier, but where did you go? Are you ok?" she tried to ask him.

"Aww, Infi? Are you not mad? Do you forgive me? Do I win the game?" Jong responded to her.

"No, you don't. She's just happy to see you," Woohyun grumbled. 

"Ok, ok. Let's just let her choose fairly. Jongie, throw your tantrum again," Myungsoo suggested.

Hence, Jong recited his previous behavior again and Infi smiled.

Following, Yeol took her over to Hoya, "How's this Infi?" and Woohyun, "and this one?"

They all made Infi giggle. Seeing her daddies all grumpy entertained her. Everyone else, especially the female staff, too. 

Except, "But--but!? She cried when I did it!" Dongwoo protested.

With that, Myungsoo organized a Daddy Picking Ceremony. One they'd originally used to select who'd get her for the week.

"Is that ok?" he asked the staff - who agreed. Woogyu's week was over and they'd need to change over anyways.

But, one problem. "Ya!" Yeol yelled, "What about us? We're not included in this?"

"Oh, right," Myungsoo laughed, "Get back in there, you idiot!, Myungsoo re-instated Yeol into the game, "You're made of stone again."

"How?" Gyu raised his eyebrow.

"Hyung, he met Medusa," Hoya was quick to throw that one in.

"..." Gyu pursed his lips, "Ah whatever, just release me from my duties. Woohyun get out of there!" By these rules Woohyun could get her back and Gyu'd have to play daddy for two weeks straight.

"Aww, but Hyung!" Woohyun griped. He'd secretly hoped that Gyu hadn't figured that out yet. "Why can't I~?"

"I need a vacation!" Gyu smacked and dragged him away from the others.

That, and they needed some one-on-one time without Baby to work on their relationship. Which, Woohyun would gladly take. He'd just miss her 24/7.

 

**********

 

Yeol, Hoya, and Jong sat on one side of the room while Myungsoo held Infi in his lap.

"Ok Infi, here's how it works. You tell your daddies what to do, and they'll do it. Then you pick your favorite. Do you understand?" Myungsoo explained by holding up two toys in front of her. "Do you want daddies to do this?" he raised one toy, "Or this?" then the other. 

The first toy was a stuffed lion - for act like a wild animal. The other was a toy microphone - for sing to me. 

Infi inspected both toys as Myungsoo set them down in front of her. Then after awhile, she pulled the lion into a hug. "He's so soft," she reasoned.

"Become an animal in one, two, three!" Myungsoo gave the signal.

"Yes!" Yeol pumped his fists, "I got this one!" and transformed into a kangaroo. He'd originally thought about becoming fish, but it'd be too hard. So instead, he hopped around with a dumb look on his face. As if the kangaroo was chewing gum...more like a gasping fish.

Jong chose an easier animal, a cat, and his fur while pawing at her face.

Lastly, Hoya crawled a little closer to Infi and roared. He figured she'd realize that he was the same animal in her arms and pick him, "Rawr, I'm going to eat you."

Infi's mouth gaped open widely at all three of them. This was too much for her little brain to process. She had to look over at Daddy Woohyun for some reassurance that they hadn't all gone mad.

"What?" Woohyun chuckled, "Why are you looking at me, honey? Look at them."

"No..." she whined and began crawling towards him instead.

"Omo, baby what's the matter?" Woohyun squatted down to grab her.

Gyu had to stop and remember a similar situation..."Aish, Infi, you're a big girl now," and stopped her in her tracks to guide her back towards the other three.

When he'd overheard Woohyun whimpering behind him, "Why won't you let me take her? She wants me..."

"It's not our turn..." he had to be stern here, "She can't keep crawling away like that." She'd done the exact same thing last time. Chosen Woohyun over all the other options. (Ch.12: "Hoppity Hop!" Holy !!)

"Agh..fine.." Wouldn't be fine with this at all.

Meanwhile, Jong attempted to engage Infi by meowing and wiggling his nose as it sniffing her. "Meow~ Hi Infi, I'm Kitty Jong. Will you accept my heart? Meow."

"Ne? Infi, what about me? Rawr." Hoya crawled over and sat down with them, "You want to choose Daddy Hoya, right? Come here, baby." He held his arms out, but still abided by the no grabbing rule.

"Hey, where's Yeol?" Gyu asked suddenly.

"I...I think he's over there," PD-nim pointed out Myungsoo - walking towards the bathroom. 

"Ya, Myungsoo," Woohyun called him, "Where's Yeol?"

"..." Myungsoo frowned before responding to him, "The idiot hurt himself, and threw up in the toilet..."

"Ooh..."

"...Wait, what?" Hoya had to ask. Turns out Yeol'd not only over-exerted himself hopping around like that, but he'd also fallen over and hit himself in the crotch with one of Infi's toys - hence reflexively vomiting. 

"Alright. Anyways, Infi pick your daddy now ok," Gyu leaned over and attempted to speed up the process. 

"Pick me."

"Pick me." The boys continued competing for her affection.

In the end, Infi chose Hoya. Mostly because he'd laid down next to her and she wanted to climb on top of his back. 

"Yes!" Dongwoo gave him bonus points for remembering how she loved laying on top of them like that. It was something he'd mentioned to Hoya just a few days prior.

 

**********

 

Later that night.

"Hyung, you're really not mad at me?"

Gyu sighed, "I'm not mad. We're all not mad at you."

"But why?"

"Aish, do I have to say it?" 

Jong stared dejectedly at him.

"Agh, Sungjong, being a dad is hard work. We all know that. You were really trying so hard too, so..." this conversation made Gyu feel uncomfortable. "Aish. We love you. Now shut up and go to bed!"

"Mmm," Jong mulled over what Gyu's told him and what he probably meant to say. "I see. Thank you, hyung. I'm feeling much better now, and I'll be even better from now on, I promise. Fighting!"

"Fighting."

 

 

++++++++++

 

Yay, my crappy writing is back! lol

And, yes it's Yadong time!!

They've been working on their relationship this last week.

Let's see how that worked out, shall we~?