A Note on Hoya

Infi The Infinite Infant

 

*Drumrolls* The Next Couple is YADONG!! You'll love what cute antics little Infi has in store for the two of them~.

 

Important Note:

I refuse to stop writing this fic, or alter it in any way, strictly because Hoya ended his contract with Woollim. It's not the end. Inspirit will always love him and we know that we'll see him again. So please continue to enjoy the happiness that Infinite, Hoya and this fic brings you. It hurts. It really hurts, but we will survive. 

What ever his reasoning: feeling like a burden, insomnia, injuries, desire for more control/solos. He knows in his heart that it's the right choice for himself. He's not acting selfish, and he deserves our continued unwavering love and support. It must've been the hardest decisions he's ever made in his life.

And honestly, I'm also a Cassie, and one of the greatest feelings I get is when DB5K cross news/paths. And hell, Jaejoong still can't even walk out his front door without Cassies screaming "Yunho!" 7-8 years later. He still smiles every time. There, I know that Infinite, Inspirit, and Hoya will all come out of this stronger and continue to support one another.

Long story short, our boys love each other and anyone who turns their back on Hoya for leaving is turning their back on all the happiness that he (and Infinite as a whole) gave us - through their own blood, sweat and tears. No one can ever erase that. No one can ever erase those feelings of joy, love, and comfort that Infinite brings into our lives, and helps us through our darkest times. Infinite is a part of each of us. He wouldn't want us to let go. 

The fact that it hurts so bad is proof that it once felt so good.

I love Infinite, and I love you all.

Now, let's eagerly wait for Infinite and Hoya's triumphant return, shall we? ^.^