Chapter Two- First Kiss!

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

Ms. Cherry comes in and the whole class quiets down and sits in our assigned seat. She begins taking attendance and I raise my hand when I heard my name. She tells us about the news that everyone in the school knows already, the new student.

“You guys know that there would be a new student right?” Ms. Cherry asked.

“Yes,” says the class.       

“Well okay then, you can come in now,” Ms. Cherry said looking outside the door.

A girl comes in and I already know that it’s the same girl that rejected me. Everyone in the class looks at her like she’s an angel that just came down from heaven. I wonder what her name is.

“She’s so cute!” I heard a boy say to his friends.

“Oh my god, I never seen a girl that looks as pretty as her,” A girl said.

“She better not go near Fahrenheit,” I heard some other girl say. It was obvious she was jealous of her.

“Okay class quiet down please, can you introduce yourself to the class!” Ms. Cherry said.

The girl smiled. “Of course, hello to be honest my name is not heard often, you guys can call me Gui Gui,” she said.

“Okay, Gui Gui you can sit in the empty seat next to Ya Tou,” Ms. Cherry said.

I see Ya Tou raise her hand and Gui Gui walks over. She sits in the seat next to me and I smile to her but she ignores me and turns to her friend. I tap her shoulders and say hi to her.

“It’s you again? You better not bother me during class,” she says seriously. This girl is just so interesting.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Gosh I couldn’t focus on class at all because I kept feeling someone starring at me. I wonder who it was I’ll ask Selina and Ya Tou at lunch. After I don’t know how long the bell finally rings. I pack my things and walk to the cafeteria with Selina and Ya Tou.

“Hey, was there someone starring at me during class?” I ask them

Selina laughed and asked, “You really don’t know?”

I shake my head and Ya Tou points at a table where four good looking guys were sitting eating their lunch like the rest of us. I spot Aaron noticing me starring at their table and I quickly turn away.

“Don’t tell me it’s Him?!” I shout.

“Of course it’s him, I bet you that he’s gonna hit on you until you accept him,” Ya Tou said.

“What the hell is wrong with him? I just met him today, does he have some problems?” I say.

Selina shrugs. “Well he is good looking, his looks would be the perfect boyfriend but the problem is…”

“He’s a playboy,” the three of us say at the same time.

Ya Tou says, “Well you are a rich princess I mean it wouldn’t be hard for you to find a boyfriend!”

Selina then covers and tells her to lower her voice.

“Ya Tou!” I say.

She realizes that she almost spilled out my secret and apologizes I told her its okay. Luckily no one was paying attention to us.

“Gui Gui, where are you staying right now?” Selina asked me.

“My brother isn’t back yet so I’m staying at a hotel for now. I think he’ll come back sooner or later and then we’ll go back to our house,” I told them.

“I see,” Selina said.

I went to the bathroom and on the way back I saw Aaron leaning against the wall. I ignored him and continue walking but a pair of strong arms pin me against the wall. It was Aaron, who else would there be! It was only us here.

“What do you want?” I ask him.

He smirks and leans towards me. We were so close to each other that I felt his breath. He whispers in my ear and answers, “You.”

He looks into my eyes and smiles at me. I really don’t understand this guy. I try to break free from him but he was too strong. He sees me trying to break free but instead of letting go he wraps his arms around my waist closing the gap between us. Suddenly he smacks his lips on mines and kisses me roughly. He was kissing me! When he loosens his grip I take my chance and break away. I smack him in the face once I broke free.

“Jerk,” I say to him.

“You really shouldn’t do that,” he says to me.

I start to walk away but he says something that makes me stop. “You wouldn’t want these pictures to appear on the school bulletin board right?”

I turn around and saw his phone on his hands and I saw the pictures that were shown. It was the pictures of him kissing me. When did he take it?

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow after school,” he says and walks away with a triumph smile.

I can’t believe that he just kissed me! It was my first kiss! And he took pictures when did he take pictures?!?! Ugh my first kiss is too a jerk that I don’t even know much of. How worse can this day be?!