Chapter Eight - Questions

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

~Monday in School~

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            Who the hell is she giving that necklace to?! That smile she had when she was choosing it, it was bothering me the whole weekend.

            “Yo, Aaron you okay?” Jiro asked.

            “Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked.

            “I just thought that you had some kind of problem,” Jiro said. He was right I did have a problem.

            Chun guessed, “It’s about Gui Gui right?”

            I sigh and nod. Was it that obvious?

            “I say that you are thinking about whom Gui Gui is giving that necklace to,” Calvin said.

            “Just ask her friends then,” Jiro said. Did he just say that?

            “Oh my god, I can’t believe you were that smart to think about that plan!” Chun said.

            “Hey! I was always smart okay!” Jiro complained.

            Calvin and I laughed at their small fights again. “I should ask Selina and Ya Tou about it,” I say.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

~During Lunch~

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Ya Tou and I saw Fahrenheit sitting at a table that was only a few tables away from us. We walk towards the table and they were surprised to see us finding them.

            “Wow, what day is today? You guys barely talk to us unless it is that you want to find him?” Calvin asked me pointing at Aaron.

            I shake my head knowing what Calvin means. “We are here to find….” I began.

            “Him!” Ya Tou and I both say pointing at Jiro. They were all surprised, we barely talked to Jiro.

            “Scoot over,” Ya Tou said to Calvin. Calvin and Chun went to the other side to sit with Aaron and Jiro while Ya Tou and I took a seat across from them.

            “Did he kill you family or something?” Chun asked sarcastically.

            “No…” I say.

            Jiro asked, “Then what?”

            “Were here because of what happened Saturday,” Ya Tou said. They were still confused.

            “Saturday? What about Saturday?” Jiro asked.

            Oh my god is he really that dumb? “Oh my god, how slow can you be?” I say frustrated.

            “Is it about the thing that happened in the mall?” Calvin asked.

            We nod our heads and they understood…at least I think they do.

            “What are you guys talking about?” Aaron asked. He didn’t know?

            Chun explained what had happened to Aaron. “That day we met the girls at the jewelry store and Aaron, you, went somewhere else so we decided to say hi to Selina and Ya Tou, when we were about to go somewhere else and find you and Gui Gui we saw Selina’s ex-boyfriend David and his girlfriend. Selina said that she was fine so we decided to leave but Jiro asked her to stay behind and after that we don’t know what happened,” he said.

            We all look at Jiro and apparently he decided to play dumb and pretend to not here us.

            “Are your feelings true towards Selina?” I asked.

            They were shocked that I was so straight forward except I had to get things straight. He put down his fork and said, “Right now I know that my feelings for her are true.”

            “I really don’t want her to get hurt again,” Ya Tou said.

            I sigh. “I don’t know if your feelings are true are not but I think Selina doesn’t want another relationship now, the hurt David gave to her was too much I feel that she doesn’t trust love that much anymore,” I tell them.

            Jiro was silent and I won’t blame him, how would he possibly wait for Selina?

            “It doesn’t matter,” he finally said.

            “What are you talking about?” Ya Tou asked. Jiro repeated himself, “I said it doesn’t matter I’ll wait for her, I’ll wait until she is able to accept me.”

            With that both Ya Tou and I believed him. I guess all we can do is wished him luck. It was actually my first time seeing Jiro say something so serious.

            “By the way where is Selina?” Aaron asked.

            “She got a cold yesterday so we told her to stay home today,” Ya Tou said.

            “I hope you really mean it because if I know you are just playing with her feelings I would seriously kill you,” I say to Jiro. I really hope he’s not lying.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            “Wow I never saw you say something so serious,” Calvin said as we were in the car.

            Jiro smiled. “I don’t think I was that serious in my whole life,” he says.

            It was really hard to see Jiro being serious. I guess none of us were really serious. I felt happy for Jiro but the thing about Gui Gui was still bothering me.

            “Still thinking about Gui Gui?” Chun asked. I nod.

            “I didn’t even get a chance to ask about it,” I said. Chun patted me on the back.
            “You’ll get your chance,” Calvin said.

            I sigh. “I hope so,” I say.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*******************

poor Aaron....he still doesn't have the chance yet :( remember to comment!