Chapter Forty Nine - Xiao Ai

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “Careful,” Aaron said worriedly as I was walking down the stairs. He’s been telling me that since he knows I was pregnant which was months.

            “I can walk by myself,” I told him. I pulled away from his help but he tightens his hand around my arm. It was so annoying now. Whenever he sees me walking up or down the stairs or even outside to the backyard he would get all so nervous and worried that I would fall and trip.

            “Why did you get out of your room?” He asked me completely ignoring what I said before.

            “I just wanted to get out of the room. I don’t want to stay in the room all day long,” I told him with a sigh.

            “I promise to take you to vacation after she’s born,” he said meaning the baby.

            I sat down with him. “Aaron, what should we name the baby?” I asked him. We knew that it was a girl already.

            “hmm…let me think about it,” he started. I waited for him to tell me but I guess he never thought of it. It was after she was born he thought of a name for her. Yan Zhen Ai.

 

~Xiao Ai’s two year old birthday~

            “Where’s Xiao Ai?” Ella asked once she got in the house.

            “She’s sleeping upstairs,” I told her. Ella loved her so much she wanted to keep her. “If you love her that much why not you get a child with Chun?” I asked her making her blush.

            “But Xiao Ai is just so cute,” Selina joined the conversation.

            “I know right. I can’t wait until she wakes up so we can play with her!” Ya Tou squealed.

            “Tell your wives not to get so crazy of my daughter,” Aaron said to the guys.

            “What can I do?” Chun asked him. “Ella just loves Xiao Ai so much,” he added.

            “Everyone loves her,” Jiro said.

Ya Tou hits Aaron in the arm. “For your information I am not married,” she corrected him. Wang Zi still didn’t ask her, ‘will you marry me’. But it’s only them. Jiro and Selina got married after our wedding, that bouquet thing really works, somehow.

            “Yet,” the girls besides Ya Tou say. I looked at Wang Zi and he pretends to not hear or see anything. “Where’s Calvin?” I asked them.

            “He said that he’s coming with Hebe later on,” Jiro said. Chun was peeking inside the kitchen to find food and the rest was just finding there own things to do.

            Calvin did manage to get out of his playboy life. He found Hebe, a friend of Ella’s. They met during each other at Ella and Chun’s wedding. She was a very pretty girl. “I’m gonna go upstairs to check on Xiao Ai,” I told them. She was awake alright, so I carried her down to see everyone.

            “OH MY GOD SHE LOOKS SO CUTE!” Ella screamed happily as she took her away from me.

            “She looks so cute when she smiles,” Selina said.

            “You’re gonna scare her like that,” Jiro said to Selina.

            “She won’t get scared of me, she would only get scared of you,” she said making everyone else besides Jiro laugh. He would always lose to her when it’s a fight.

            Xiao Ai received a lot of presents from everyone. Aaron and I took a look at the presents before we slept. “Aaron why did you name Xiao Ai Yan Zhen Ai?” I asked him.

            “Because Zhen Ai means cherish and that’s what I thought of the first time I saw her. Why you don’t like that name?” He asked me.

            I shook my head. “I think it’s the perfect name for her,” I said. I put her presents aside and went to bed. “Good night Aaron,” I said to him.

            “Good night my Gui Gui,” he said.

            I couldn’t sleep yet. “Aaron, what do you think would happen when Xiao Ai grows up?” I asked him.

            “She’ll grow up to be a beautiful girl but no one would be as beautiful as you,” he said hugging me. I laid my head on top of his chest hearing his heartbeat.

            “Have you ever thought that if I never went to Sheng Ying Acadmey, and never was in the same class as you…what would happen?” I asked him.

            “Then probably I would continue to be a handsome playboy,” he laughed. I hit him on the arm. “I’m serious,” I told him.

            “I’m serious too. If we never met then probably I would still be a playboy and you will be the beautiful princess in your family. But we will still be together,” he said.

            “How do you know for sure?” I asked him looking up at him.

            “Hmm…well Ya Tou and Selina were my classmates already from the start. And Jiro likes Selina at first so I would still meet you since you are her friend. Don’t forget that I am also half the CEO of Yan’s businesses. It wouldn’t be hard to meet the daughter of Wu Enterprise,” he said.

            “You’re right…maybe we were meant to be together,” I said. I hugged him tighter. “You do know that we have a lot of similarities right?” I asked him.

            He chuckles. “Of course I know. We both feel deeply in love with another person before finding each other,” he said.

            “And we both have an older sibling,” I said. Show and Rainie were great older brothers and sisters. “Too bad Xiao Ai doesn’t have an older sibling, I wonder how it feels like to be an only child or the eldest amongst the siblings,” I said.

            He pulled away and gets on top of me. He seductively smiles towards me. “We could help Xiao Ai get a younger brother or sister…then we can ask her how it feels like to be the eldest,” he said almost whispering.

            I can feel my face burning. He doesn’t wait for me to say anything. He quickly kisses my lips and his hands roam around my body. “A-Aaron,” I said between his kisses. He ignores me and just continues on what he’s doing. I gave up and opened my mouth for him to slide his tongue in. Just like every other time, I can’t fight over him, because I love him.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*