Chapter Thirty - Christmas

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

            Everything was ready. I already wrapped up all the gifts and everything was done for the surprise I was going to give for Gui Gui. When it was six o’ clock the guys and girls were here already. We ate some food and watched some movies first. When it was near eight we just talked.

            “So we’ll do the gifts last okay,” I told them. They all brought their gifts that they were giving to each other.

            “Hey why not we play a game?” Calvin asked. “Okay so the person who goes first tells their own secret that was no one else knows and then that person gets to pick the next to go and so on and so on,” he said.

            We all sat in a circle and Calvin asked who wants to go first. Chun raised his hand. That was odd. “No one here knows about this but I have a girlfriend,” he said.

            “WHAT?” We all shouted in shocked.

            “You serious?” Calvin asked. Chun nods.

            “When? Where? How did it happen?” Jiro asked a bunch of questions that didn’t make sense.

            Chun slowly told us about this girl. “I met her a few weeks ago, in this restaurant and the food was awesome,” he said. “We shared the same interest so I asked her out, so now it’s my turn to pick…I choose Wang Zi,” Chun said pointing at him.

            “Maybe only Ya Tou knows this,” he started. “But I broke up with Xiao Xun,” he said.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “What?!” Selina and I shouted. “Since when were you together with her?” I asked. He told us the whole story…and I thought he liked Ya Tou. I’m bad at seeing people.

            “I choose Gui Gui,” he said. I was pretty shocked I didn’t know what to say.

            I sat there thinking a while and then looked at everyone around me. What could I spill out? “Okay I got it,” I said.

            “This is a secret back when I was in Junior High school,” I said. I looked at Wang Zi, he knew what I was going to say.

            “Wang Zi tried to get me to be his girlfriend before,” I said quickly. I felt Aaron squeeze my hand and I couldn’t help but smile. Was he jealous again? “I choose Danson,” I said.

            “I have a girlfriend too,” he said. We asked him who it was and he holds onto Genie’s hand and holds it up. “Her,” he said. I could see that Genie was blushing. I felt so happy for them. After the game we talked and talked forever and Aaron said that he went to buy so more soda for us since there was so little now.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I went to the store to buy some more soda and when I went near the park I saw a familiar girl sitting on the swings. I went closer to have a better look and I did know her.

            “R-Reen?” I said her name.

            She looks up from her book and saw me. She got up and said my name, “A-Aaron?” She’s back. She’s really back. I dropped the bags that I was holding and run to hug her.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I went to find Aaron since he took so long. When I went to the store he wasn’t there. He probably went home now. I passed through the park and saw bags of soda on the floor. Could it be that Aaron was in trouble? I run to look for him. I came to a stop when I saw a guy and girl hugging each other. I recognize the guy right away, it was Aaron. I hid behind the tree listening to what they were saying.

            “What are you doing here?” That girl asked. Who is she?

           “I should be asking you that. Do you know how long I spent finding you?” Aaron asked her.

            “Aaron,” the girl said letting go of him. “I’m sorry,” she apologizes to him.

            “Reen, when did you come back?” Aaron asks. So this is Reen? Who is she?

            “A few weeks ago,” she answered.

            “Please don’t leave me again,” Aaron said. I felt my heart ache as he said the words. Maybe they were just close friends, I lied to myself.

            “Aaron we were over years ago,” Reen said. T-they were together?

            “I still love you, I thought that I let go of you but I realized that I never did, I think about you day and night and the memories that we had back then, can’t we go back to the time we were together?” Aaron told Reen.

            What does he mean by that? He never loved me…How come it hurts so much.

            “Aaron…I’m really sorry for leaving you back then,” Reen said.

            “Then don’t do that ever again,” Aaron said. I saw him pull Reen for a kiss and that was it. I covered my mouth scared that I would make a sound and alert them. I ran all the way back to his house to get back my stuff and leave this place. I wiped away my tears and put my best smile on my face before going in.

            “Gui Gui? Where’s Aaron I thought you were with him?” Calvin asked me once I got in.

            I went to get my bag and told them. “I couldn’t find him,” I lied. Ya Tou came over to me and asked me what’s wrong.

            “Nothing…I don’t feel so well, I want to go home, can you guys send Ya Tou and Selina home later on?” I asked the guys. I didn’t wait for them to answer and left the house. I quickly drove away and went back home.

            Why did he have to do this? Did he think about me? What am I going to do now? Why is this happening to me? I want to leave this place. I packed all my stuff into my suitcase and wrote a letter to Ya Tou and Selina.

 

Ya Tou & Selina:

 

            Sorry for leaving all of a sudden. I just wanted to have some time away. You guys don’t have to find me. I’ll be fine.

 

                                                                                    Gui Gui

 

I left the picture of Aaron and me on the desk and left my room. I put the letter on the kitchen counter and took one last look around the house. When I went outside it was raining. I didn’t care if I was wet in the rain. I stood next to my car thinking everything that just happened. I kept telling myself that they were just friends but I knew that those were just lies to make me feel better. I got in and went straight to Hu Die’s house.

She opened the door and saw me all wet. “Gui Gui? What are you doing in the rain? Come in first,” she said. She gave me some dry clothes and a towel. I changed into them and went out of the bathroom.

“Gui Gui, what happened? I’ll call Show,” she said grabbing the phone. I stopped her.

“Don’t tell him…I trust you that’s why I came here…,” I told her.

She put down the phone. “Then tell me what happened,” she said.

            I tried too but I couldn’t. I would just keep seeing the scene of Aaron and Reen in my head. “I…” I start out but only ended up crying.

            She came over to hug me and I just break down in her arms. She pats my back and head. “It’s okay if you don’t want to say it now,” she said.

            I couldn’t stop crying. I would just keep seeing Aaron hugging Reen and then kissing her. It felt like I was being stabbed by millions of arrows and the pain would just continue nonstop. Why do you have to do this to me Aaron?

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Hu Die’s POV*

            I opened the door and saw Gui Gui all wet and her eyes looked puffy and red too. Was she crying? I let her in and gave her clothes to change in. I asked her what had happened but instead of answers from her she begins crying. I hugged her and told her that it was okay. She breaks down and started bursting into tears.

            What happened, Gui Gui? This looks like something big happened. After awhile she fell asleep. I carried her to the guest room and tucked her into bed. I decided to stay with her scared that something would happen to her.

            She seemed happy the other day I saw her. What happened?

*END of Hu Die’s POV*

 

************************

Sad chapter :'(