Chapter Four - Getting Closer

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

            We were sitting at the front of the car watching the sunset I wished time would just stop right now everything just seems so peaceful. I didn’t notice the time until Gui Gui lays her head on my right shoulder. I look at her angel face I couldn’t help but kiss her forehead. Once I realize what I’m doing I quickly pull away.

            “What the hell are you thinking Aaron Yan Ya Lun,” I whisper to myself.

            I carried her back to the passenger seat and get in the car. It was getting late I should take her home. Then I realize I don’t know where she lives. Whatever I’ll just go back to the city first, better hurry too it’s really getting late.

When we just got back to the city Gui Gui slowly wakes up.

            “You’re awake,” I say.

            She didn’t seem to notice me at first. “Sorry, you could’ve just woke me up,” she tells me.

            “Nah, you were sleeping so peacefully I couldn’t have waked you up,” I say to her. “It’s getting late I should take you home, where do you live?” I ask her.

            “Star Moon Hotel,” she says.

            We weren’t far from there. When we get there I had a question. “Why are you living at a hotel?”

            She seemed shocked that I asked her that question, but casually replies me, “Because I don’t want people to know where I live.”

            I stopped asking her questions and help her open the door to get out. She steps out and looks at me wanting to say something.

            “Thanks again for taking me there,” she says again.

            “I told you, you’re welcome already so stop saying thank you,” I tell her.

            She smiles and says, “Okay, I guess I’ll be leaving now…b-bye.”

            I smirk at her and say, “Don’t get too upset, you’ll see me tomorrow.”

            “Who said I was upset!” She shouts.

            She was going to hit me I knew it, but suddenly we felt water on us. If was raining and raining really hard too. We run to the lobby room of the hotel but it was still too late, we both were soaked.

            “You’re all wet,” she says.

            I look at myself and then at her, “You’re not any better than me, you better go upstairs and take a shower change your clothes.”

            “What about you?” She asks me.

            I shrug and say, “I’ll go home first.”

            “No! No way am I letting you go home like that, I mean at least come over and take a shower and dry your clothes first,” she says.

            I told her that I didn’t need too and I would be fine. But she insisted me to listen to her.

            “If you go home like that you would get a cold and I would feel bad so just come over and take a shower and I’ll help you dry your clothes,” she says for the last time.

            “You said it, don’t say that I’m a jerk going to your hotel room,” I warned her.

            She sighs. “It’s not like we’re gonna do something, come on,” she says walking towards the elevator.

            We go to the third floor and walk down the hall to room 3126.

 

***************

Updated! =D Sorry for the short chapter :P