Chapter Twenty - Rejected

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

          Everyone was talking about the party. It was in two days. Two days later everyone would know who I am. Isn’t that great? No it’s not. I already got a lot of attention the first day, and I don’t like it. And the fact that Aaron always stares at me just makes it worse. I know that Jiro asked Selina to be his date and of course she said yes, I think she is starting to like Jiro. I wonder when she will admit it though. Ya Tou is going alone, except she’s happy with that. As for me, I’m going with Show. Besides no one asked me yet, well that’s what I thought when I saw Aaron in front of my hotel room. I didn’t really talk to him after what happened the night he stayed over. It’s not like that we did something over, but it just feels awkward when I’m around him.

            I tried to ignore him and run straight to my door, of course it didn’t work.

            “Hey,” Aaron said. I didn’t know what to say. He asked me to go to the party with him.

            “I can’t, I’m sorry…” I said.

            “Are you not going?” He asked. How am I going to tell him?

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            Gui Gui was ignoring me after what had happened that night. I don’t know why though. I went to her hotel room to wait for her after school. When I saw her coming down the hall I asked Gui Gui to go to the party with me but she rejected me. I asked her if she was going.

            “I’m going to be there,” she says. I could tell that she was hiding something from me. Does she not want to go with me? Or is it that she’s going with someone else? Fine, it’s not like that I can’t bring someone else to the party.

            “Okay then,” I said coldly. I left without another word.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Aaron left without another word, leaving me standing alone in the halls. What the hell was wrong with him?

 

~The Next Day After School~

 

            Show was going to pick me up after school to go to father’s place. I waited outside of the school for him. He told me that he might be a little late but I’ll wait for him. I asked if Selina and Ya Tou needed a ride but they didn’t want to bother our siblings talk.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            Why is Gui Gui standing alone in front of the school? I saw Selina and Ya Tou walking the other way leaving her standing there. Is she waiting for someone? I started to go over to where she was but I saw a black convertible driving down the rode. I could tell that it was a guy. The car door opens and it was really Show. He got out and Gui Gui ran to hug him tightly. God I hate this feeling, is she going to go with him to the party? What makes him better than me? I saw them get in the car and I kicked something on the floor. I didn’t even know what it was, probably a soda can. I stomp to my car and drove away.

*END of Aaron’s POV*